The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
New Client Reports Section EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
New Client Reports Section EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
New Client Reports Section EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
New Client Reports Section EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
New Client Reports Section EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
New Client Reports Section EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
New Client Reports Section EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
New Client Reports Section EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
New Client Reports Section EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
New Client Reports Section Vote_b10New Client Reports Section Vote_b11New Client Reports Section Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
New Client Reports Section Vote_b10New Client Reports Section Vote_b11New Client Reports Section Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
New Client Reports Section Vote_b1065%New Client Reports Section Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
New Client Reports Section Vote_b106%New Client Reports Section Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
New Client Reports Section Vote_b1018%New Client Reports Section Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
New Client Reports Section Vote_b100%New Client Reports Section Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

New Client Reports Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

New Client Reports Section Empty
PostSubject: New Client Reports Section   New Client Reports Section EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Now if you have the rank of Agent or above you're probably wondering what on earth those little forums are on the top of the guild news section. Well, I've decided that I'd had enough of looking everywhere for news on our esteemed clients and gave them their own sections instead which I would like to see updated as regularly as possible, even if its something miniscule. The clients can't see these sections and either can Initiate's.....yet!

Now so I don't have to keep track of the announcements and sticky's I thought I'd give all Agents the rights to moderation on these Client Report forums! So you should be able to create a sticky, an announcement, an event and delete and edit posts how you see fit. Ideally I would prefer it if each diplomat handled their own clients news and updates, but all are welcome to particpate. Diplomats these are YOUR forums and to do with them what you want. Personally I think this is an easier way of keeping track of whats going on so please feel free to ask me to move any posts into these catergories that you want. All I ask from you is that you give a brief introduction explaining which diplomat (could be IC and OOC) you are in the appropiate section and keep it up to date as regularly as you can.

Hope this help and if you have any questions fire away.......

Last edited by Sureshot on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New Client Reports Section   New Client Reports Section EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:46 pm

Nice idea!

I wasn't even aware you could split a forum like that; show's what I know!
Hopefuly it'll serve the purpose its intended to, and I for one hope to see some posts real soon (even if its a case of moving or replicating some of the more important news items from other parts of the forums to here).

One word of warning though folks, and this might seem like a trivial thing, but I've fallen afoul of it plenty of times since getting modder rights.

When you're doing lots of replies be very, VERY careful. The "Quote" button is exceptionally close to the "EDIT" button and there have been many a-time I've almost wiped out someone else's post (overwritten it to be exact) when I thought I was quoting.
Hopefully you won't be as dense as me in this case, but please - caution!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: New Client Reports Section   New Client Reports Section EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Aye very good point L-Dubz. I've fallen prey to that a few times as well so be EXTRA careful or you may end up making one of my Sith boys angry! Razz

Tie Pilot
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: New Client Reports Section   New Client Reports Section EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:14 pm

Just had another thought, if people join the site here from another guild and you know who they are can you let me know please using the appropiate section?

Thanks gang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Client Reports Section   New Client Reports Section EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:44 am

I'm a little confused now. I've been using the News from the Praxeum thread to post updates on their activities and trivialities; how come we need a new news section when we've already got these existing news threads, one for each ally? Should I just switch from using the old one to the new one?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: New Client Reports Section   New Client Reports Section EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:34 am

Yup. As I say I got fed up up with having to scour the guild news section for updates, when it'd be easier if they were just here. I can also keep an eye on the progress of future events and alliances with the reports board. The Praxeum Reports board is in fact completely yours and to do with what you wish. If you want I can move over the posts to this new section for you?

Oh and if you want from now on start a different topic with every little bit of news. That way you can make announcements for the freshest bits of news, pretty much like I do with the Guild News section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Client Reports Section   New Client Reports Section EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:50 am

Oh, okay. More power for us, then. I can live with that! lol Don't worry about shifting my old posts, thanks. I'll do a bit of a re-structure and summary of what's gone before. Viva la Revolution!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Client Reports Section   New Client Reports Section Empty

Back to top Go down

New Client Reports Section
Page 1 of 1