The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b10Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b11Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b10Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b11Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b1065%Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b106%Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b1018%Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b100%Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Empty
PostSubject: Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk   Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 pm

PART ONE

"So Flea, how we gonna do this? Serra whispered through her commlink. Flea was positioned high up in one of the trees and had visual on the entire outpost. He counted four Republic Spec-ops troopers standing in the clearing up ahead to the east. There could be more in the surrounding jungle. The Jedi had found a perfect clearing in the thick jungle which made it a perfectly concealable hideaway for a Jedi.
“Inside the perimeter I count 10 men, there will be more inside the huts no doubt. Best guess is you enter the camp through the east. You going to be alright down there?” Flea said through the comms back to Serra. “I’ll be fine. We go through with the plan in an hour, once it is dark.”

Serra Vos never usually worked with another operative. She was more effective on her own and specialized in infiltration. Then why would she need help infiltrating a small Wookiee village on Kashyyyk? Serra Vos had never collected a bounty on a Jedi Master before.

“Activate the crybaby” Serra whispered.
“Trap’s hot” Flea replied. A voice shouted at the four guards from far off to the right in the thick of the trees, It sounded like a Republic Trooper calling for help. Three of the guards ran into the foliage to aid the trooper, leaving only one at the eastern gate. As the troopers got closer to the source of the call they noticed it was coming from a small commlink on the ground. As one went to pick it up the other shouted “No---” and was cut off by the device emitting a stun charge which immediately incapacitated the three troopers. Before the fourth trooper at the gate could notice Serra dropped down from a tree and knocked him out. “Works every time” She said through her comms to Flea. Serra stealthily continued on into the camp. Ryyyarra camp was home to the Wookiee commandos of the Ryyya Clan, they were expertised demolitionists trained by the rogue Mandalorian mercenary, Korrek Tan. Definitely a worthy match to Serra.

She was the daughter of a Lorrdian mercenary who has spent years training her in the arts of stealth and close quarters combat. A master of melee combat which she used to effect with her small concealed wrist mounted vibro-blade. Serra, being daughter of a Lorrdian adopted his species’ unique gift for reading and imitating body language and uses it to her advantage when hunting targets. Her mother was a Mandalorian warrior brought up in the culture of war from only 4 years old. With the combined training of her mother and father, Serra was an able fighter, who eventually left her family for the wealth and opportunity of bounty hunting which was in a boom since the Sacking of Coruscant. The Sith Empire and other shadowy organisations offered more grandly payed contracts than the weakened Republic. In this particular instance, Serra had been given the tip-off by a shady contact of the Kel Dorian Jedi master, Vau Temm’s location. The bounty on Temm’s head was a considerable 100,000 credits, enough to buy Serra Vos a new ship. However she had never eliminate a Jedi master before and while in the spaceport on Kashyyyk’s cantina, she was approached buy Flaurence ‘Flea’ Skylite. One of the systems best snipers, also on the hunt for Temm. He was dressed in a very tribal fashion, there was no need for utiliy or elegance in the jungle worlds of Kashyyyk, Just skill. Flea wore a black military vest with his long range rifle strapped onto his back, he had a bandolier of detonators and other devices around his chest which defined his efficiency in battle. He wore khaki shorts with a tattered brown cloth wrapped around his waist which covered up his bellt which held onto a demolition satchel and commlink. Although clearly an effective hunter Serra didn’t trust him, but she knew his skill as a marksman and decided the bounty, even shared, would be a good pay and therefore accepted his offer to work with him....

I enjoyed writing it and I don’t often create roleplay stories for my character. But if you guys like it I can write more just to give you an introduction of my characters style. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk   Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:23 pm

I can't speak for everyone else, but I certainly enjoyed it!

More please, if you're up for it - I wanna see what happens cheers

Excellent work there, Vos ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk   Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:39 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
I can't speak for everyone else, but I certainly enjoyed it!

More please, if you're up for it - I wanna see what happens cheers

Excellent work there, Vos ^^

Thank you for the compliment, I also would like to see what I come up with for the next part! Smile

I will write more in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Sen Sensui
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk   Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:52 pm

I second that I would like to more about why your PC was offered to kill a Jedi Master
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk   Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:40 am

Thanks Serra, I enjoyed this writing debut immensely – it's hard to believe that you don't often craft stories; this one is very well written imo. Great dialogue. And a clever ambush! Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Happy-smiley-89

Looking forward to part two!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk   Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk Empty

Back to top Go down

Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk
Page 1 of 1