The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b10"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b11"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b10"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b11"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b1065%"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b106%"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b1018%"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b106%"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b100%"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)

Go down 
+5
Godjera
Tando
PrioryJK
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:31 am

I'd best get it fixed then Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:06 am

Update:

Page 7 (last story page of comic) corrected:

* Font brought into line with the rest of the comic (Book Antiqua instead of Arial)
* Boxes retouched to be more exact
* Creed's Speech bubble altered
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:14 am

Update:

Page 5 (when Aleena first enters the comic)

* Spelling corrected, Gideon now doesn't need to look over his "shoulder" anymore, it was dumb when he was looking over his "sholder" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:38 am

Update:

Page 6

* Quotes from the Datapad have been re-written, now in a white colour to make it more legible. Also font size has been slightly increased.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:40 am

So with the recent changes, can anyone spot anything else that needs changing? If I'm to put this on SWTOR, I'd like it to look correct so it reflects possitively on the Guild!

PS: Once its 'finalized' I'll update and re-upload the PDF and the video.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:19 am

Well, if you really want something negative:
Page 6: The last three boxes in the bottem right are white text on yellow while everything else is black on yellow. Some may find this confusing.
Page 7: The 2 Soldier models (Arty and another one), in the last panel have a space between them and the rest of the group, making them look isolated.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:32 am

Absolutely brilliant and the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life, yes marmite is awesome ….

Razz nah this was great LW, I loved the final page showing all the members up till now and Aleena looks awesome J the entire comics is really well done, do you want me to link it to RoM or have you done it already?

Can’t wait to see the next one Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:44 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Well, if you really want something negative:
Page 6: The last three boxes in the bottem right are white text on yellow while everything else is black on yellow. Some may find this confusing.
Page 7: The 2 Soldier models (Arty and another one), in the last panel have a space between them and the rest of the group, making them look isolated.

Well those boxes are meant to look different to all the others, its the main character (gideon) coming to realisation that everything he was driven to do to avenge his wife felt kinda pointless, its meant to stand out in an "epiphany" kinda way.

That last page was a B****rd, I don't think I could bring myself to re-do it yet again so Art + Tando can say as they are Razz

PrioryJK wrote:
Absolutely brilliant and the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life, yes marmite is awesome ….

Razz nah this was great LW, I loved the final page showing all the members up till now and Aleena looks awesome J the entire comics is really well done, do you want me to link it to RoM or have you done it already?

I'd ask if people could wait to inform the other guilds until it is up on SWTOR.com first, that way people will be more inclined to leave a comment there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Speaking of the webcomic, is each one going to be a story based on a member?
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Probably, at least initially.

I'd like to run an "origin" story for each member eventually, but it'll be a time consuming project.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Well this is now over at SWTOR.com and I'd like to say thanks to everyone that has commented!

One thing though, for anyone who has not yet left a comment, when you do so could you please also rate it? (I'm not after praise, but with stars next to a thread it gets noticed more. More interest in the comic = more interest in the Guild!)

Alas, anyone who has already commented I don't believe can actually rate the thread now, it needs to be done with your first post.

Incidently, the updated PDF and Video are now up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:59 am

I've posted a reply at swtor.com but couldn't find the ratings bit. I've searched the help section on there (conveniently hidden in the "General Discussion" area) and have seen it's a drop-down box underneath the part where you write your reply. It seems I can still rate it on my next post, so once someone else leaves a reply, I'll stick another one in and make sure I use the ratings drop-down.

BTW, (this may be painfully obvious but) where can I find the video please? confused I want to seeeee!! >_<
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame
Galactic Trade Commission
Galactic Trade Commission
Typho Raame

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:23 am

Don't worry, my friend, I voted, and gave it five stars, so, no matter what, it will show the five stars next to the thread name. I also left a comment on behalf of the Galactic Trade Commission.

In answer to your question, check the third post on the second page. It's a post made by LunarWolf. It shows the PDF file, and gives a link to you the YouTube video.
Back to top Go down
http://tradecommission.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:17 am

Aha! Foud it - thanks TR. I like the thank-yous at the end of the vid^^
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:20 am

LOL yeah, also in retrospect maybe I should have left out "Lunarwolf as 'The Mysterious Woman'" - I see more "Lady Lunar" comments on the horizon!

And I gotta say thanks to the people who's char's I was representing! 'tis the LAW!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:27 am

There is now an official "Tales of the EPOCH" update thread in the Gallery section, you can find it here.

In the same way that Threat of Peace is updated as it comes out, future editions of Tales Of The EPOCH will be found here. Whilst it might seem a little surplus at the moment (what with only the first issue being out), please be aware that, in time, it will make more sense due to the fact that each issue will have its own discussion thread (like this one) and the Update Thread will serve as a central gallery for the comic as a whole.

cheers!

PS: I've also altered the title of this (and future ones) to "Progress Thread" to avoid any confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3