The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Application: looking for bounty EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Application: looking for bounty EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Application: looking for bounty EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Application: looking for bounty EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Application: looking for bounty EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Application: looking for bounty EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Application: looking for bounty EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Application: looking for bounty EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Application: looking for bounty EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Application: looking for bounty Vote_b10Application: looking for bounty Vote_b11Application: looking for bounty Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Application: looking for bounty Vote_b10Application: looking for bounty Vote_b11Application: looking for bounty Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Application: looking for bounty Vote_b1065%Application: looking for bounty Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Application: looking for bounty Vote_b106%Application: looking for bounty Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Application: looking for bounty Vote_b1018%Application: looking for bounty Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Application: looking for bounty Vote_b106%Application: looking for bounty Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Application: looking for bounty Vote_b100%Application: looking for bounty Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Application: looking for bounty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaala

Application: looking for bounty Empty
PostSubject: Application: looking for bounty   Application: looking for bounty EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 am

* WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

IRL it's Mattias, out there in a galaxy far far away I'm not sure yet what my name will be.

* WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Belgium javascript:emoticonp(Sleep) (< added the emote for any Brits reading this, as they usually think Belgium is just about the most boring country on the planet ... and they're not far of to be honest)

* HOW OLD ARE YOU?

I was born just in time to miss the 70's (1981 so 28 now *sigh*), and I'm on the cusp of feeling a bit old (depending on the mood I'm in, from time to time I feel and behave like a 17 year old still).

* WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?

I checked it out because ever since I saw Bounty Hunter was a confirmed class I dreamed of being an outlaw for hire (the jetpack and flame-thrower are a bonus Very Happy).
I stayed because I enjoy a spot of roleplay and you seem like a pretty mature bunch of people (maybe you'll be a good influence on me rabbit)

* DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?

I was in an RP guild on AoC for a bit and at first it was very enjoyable (I really had high hopes for that game).
However we played on the Acquilonia server (now aptly renamed 'Gankuilonia').
I left because the community got swamped with griefers, there was very little guild support and even less RP in the end (besides the fact there was too little content and grinding is not my idea of fun).

* WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?

I started out playing AO (Anarchy Online) a long time ago and loved it for about 1,5 years (I tend to prefer Sci-Fi to Fantasy), crafting was one of my main loves in that game (I've never seen a more complex and intensive crafting system).

After that I tried out a few others once in a while;
- a few months of Lotro (which had some very nice RP, but was mostly a grindfest for the last 10-15 levels).
- a couple months of AoC as I mentioned.

* WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER?

Honestly it depends a little; I'm not always the most active (RL can get in the way and once in a while I need a little break from more intense gaming), but when I'm in I'm in all the way.

* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?

An able pair of hands to fuel the war machine (I find it hard to make any big promises or anything, the proof is in the pudding I'd say)

* WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?

I would obviously expect to be showered with riches cheers.
Or just a nice group of people to explore the universe with and get the most out of what I hope to be a truly epic game.
I don't expect to be joined at the hip, but a good guild to me is a group of people to fall back on (whether it be to scratch an RP itch or more tangible help). And that's what I hope I am as well: there when you need me (Do I hear violins in the back?).

* DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?

At the moment I'm leaning towards a female Bounty Hunter (I'm an online cross-dresser I admit Embarassed), Twi'lek if other races than human are available.
An orphan probably, perhaps grew up in slavery but freed herself (violently) and became cold and distant. Although as a slave she was much praised for her beauty, she now hides her features almost always behind her armour, feeling shame and even loathing for her own looks. On the surface self-sufficiency is her highest virtue and credits are just a means to freedom for her.
Charm and wiles are not her tactics (although many would expect so from a female Twi'lek), she prefers a brutal approach valuing strength most of all.

It's a rough draft really, might change a lot depending on the info we get for the class-stories from TOR.

Anyway that's my wall of text Smile.
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Application: looking for bounty   Application: looking for bounty EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 am

Hi there Mattias, and welcome to our little part of the verse. Great application and I do like the sound of your Bounty Hunter. JJ is looking forward to meeting her already. Smile

I'm sure someone from upper management will be along soon,and they'll show you the rules and regs to read over. I'd do it myself but I'm not good with paperwork, and our filing system at the HQ is way to complex for me. Shocked

Edit: I found some! Have a look over these: Guild Rules Very Happy

Last edited by Nosyd on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added stuff)
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application: looking for bounty   Application: looking for bounty EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:25 am

Hi there Mattias, and great application. Full of detail and this made me chuckle:

Quote :
I'm an online cross-dresser I admit

LOL! We've got another one of them in the guild too but he's a smuggler. Wink

As Nosyd has already mentioned, please have a read of the site rules and if you can post an introduction and anywhere else you may want to. I normally review an application during in that time and then if I like what I see then I'll take you up another rank to Initiate and then the trial period will begin. Sound good?

Again thanks a lot for the application and for showing interest in our guild!

Falleen

p.s. How can Belgium be boring? You gave awesome chocolate, Stella Artois, and some of the finest (if not the finest) electronic music in the world including on of my favourite artists Front 242. Razz

Darth Nihilus

Last edited by Sureshot on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Application: looking for bounty   Application: looking for bounty EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:25 am

Welcome Mattias
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application: looking for bounty   Application: looking for bounty EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:09 am

By the way just to let you know you'll have to register with the site (up the top on the right) and then I can mark you down as a New Applicant.

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Application: looking for bounty   Application: looking for bounty EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:23 am

Wecome Mattias, and thanks for taking the time to fill out the app (in an extensive and light-hearted way I might add, hurrah!).

Feel free to check the place out and make yourself at home, we're quite a sociable and approachable lot (despite a lot of our in-game personas!)

....and don't worry about the in-game crossdressing comments, this lot are just jealous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: Application: looking for bounty   Application: looking for bounty EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:49 am

Sureshot wrote:
As Nosyd has already mentioned, please have a read of the site rules and if you can post an introduction and anywhere else you may want to.

Read the rules, and I approve jocolor
I got a little backstory to my BH sort of ready, I'll post that soon and add a little RL info.

Sureshot wrote:
p.s. How can Belgium be boring? You gave awesome chocolate, Stella Artois, and some of the finest (if not the finest) electronic music in the world including on of my favourite artists Front 242. Razz

A front 242 fan, hah, well I'm pleasantly surprised.
Although Belgium also gave the world this indescribable experience confused.

Sureshot wrote:
By the way just to let you know you'll have to register with the site (up the top on the right) and then I can mark you down as a New Applicant.

Registered myself under the nick 'TheSweatyFox', not exactly SW related, but it's a nick I've used on a few games/forums so easy to remember for me (the nick might sound a little familiar to fans of 'Shooting stars', used to be one of the most absurd and brilliant shows I ever saw).

Lunarwolf wrote:
...and don't worry about the in-game crossdressing comments, this lot are just jealous!

Ah well that explains why Sureshot was looking a bit green then: Falleen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: looking for bounty   Application: looking for bounty EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:45 am

Hello and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application: looking for bounty   Application: looking for bounty EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:36 am

Hi and Welcome Mattias
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: looking for bounty   Application: looking for bounty Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: looking for bounty
Page 1 of 1