The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Help With Guild Projects EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Help With Guild Projects EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Help With Guild Projects EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Help With Guild Projects EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Help With Guild Projects EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Help With Guild Projects EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Help With Guild Projects EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Help With Guild Projects EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Help With Guild Projects EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Help With Guild Projects Vote_b10Help With Guild Projects Vote_b11Help With Guild Projects Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Help With Guild Projects Vote_b10Help With Guild Projects Vote_b11Help With Guild Projects Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Help With Guild Projects Vote_b1065%Help With Guild Projects Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Help With Guild Projects Vote_b106%Help With Guild Projects Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Help With Guild Projects Vote_b1018%Help With Guild Projects Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Help With Guild Projects Vote_b100%Help With Guild Projects Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Help With Guild Projects

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Help With Guild Projects Empty
PostSubject: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:35 am

Redwatch recently had a suggestion that I start a topic so that people can volunteer to help with ongoing and upcoming guild projects.

Please use this section to request any help you might need. If you need help and it's for guild members eyes only please start or use the discussion thread in the guild forums only. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:47 am

Ok I need help for the following:

I need someone to help create some crossover RP for our prospective allies "The Hands of Darkness". Ideally I would like this to be in a "Sith" type setting so that they feel right at home. The rest I'll leave up to you. I shall also need volunteers to join in as participants.

Black Heart, when you get back I'll be needing someone to proof-read the lore & background and if you don't mind I'd like it it to be you.

I need someone to take the role of the E.P.O.C.H representitive for Hands of Darkness as Artekus has stepped down from the position due to not being able to log on to the site. Please read the "Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H Step Forth" thread for more details.

I've been seriously considering making all of the next batch "special agents" recruitment officers to share the duty as I feel we're slipping in the recruitment department. For the meantime I think we may need a temporary one.
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:52 am

I would be honored to "welcome" The Hands but to speak truth...coming friday i will have to pick up my little ones for the holidays so not much time the coming weeks i fear!

And to be honest i absolutely suck at forum RP right now... Sad

And the fact that Sith are no fun at all, i'd rather pester the Jedi! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:54 am

I don't mind giving it a shot, but just be ready for tons of questions lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:58 am

Tando wrote:

Which bit?
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:00 am

haha sorry the HoD representitive, but I'll need help with setting up a rp story Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 am

Sureshot wrote:
Tando wrote:

Which bit?

Ha! I was just thinking that. I assumed the Ambassadorial role but assumptions lead to thermal detonator accidents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:02 am

it's the Noob faction again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:09 am

I'll carry on trawling the "Looking for a Guild" thread at SWTOR.com as a temporary Recruitment Officer until such time as the position gets filled. If done regularly (and if you use a bog-standard template invite like I do!) this doesn't take long and is a very easy job. I can slot it in between the other things I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:09 am

Tando wrote:

haha sorry the HoD representitive, but I'll need help with setting up a rp story Smile

Haha!

Good man! Glad to hear it! Yeah if you want the diplomatic relations officer job then its yours. As for the roleplay you've got our RP director to guide you through any problems that you might encounter. What I will suggest is join up at the the HofD website, get to know their lore and background and see what springs into your mind from there. Also if you need any other hints and tips check out this thread.

Thanks buddy! I see a bright (blood-soaked more like) future ahead for this one! Razz
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:16 am

I am already "pestering" our friends in The Praxeum so to speak, feel free to use the thread that corresponds with our guild name there! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:29 am

0wl wrote:
I am already "pestering" our friends in The Praxeum so to speak, feel free to use the thread that corresponds with our guild name there! Wink

Greetings Jedi, it took me some time to gain entry but that is only logical since your order seems to have a state of the art security system! *Grin* Fortunately i was able to "slice" my way in and be able to send this message to any and all willing to read it!

Greetings to you all and may our "bussiness" be as fruitful as our friendschip seems to be at present!
I really wish you'd left it to me to take the first steps, 0wl. It was the role given to me by Sureshot after all. I know everyone here has the right to sign up with and say hello to any of our allies, but as EPOCH's official ambassador to the Praxeum I was hoping to make the first impression and pave the way to more open relations. I wasn't planning on opening with a message from a Sith, that's for sure! lol
Help With Guild Projects Sad-smiley-8070 Never mind. I guess I just took too long with my preparations.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:40 am

Yup Redwatch is right. This is his job after all. Not only that I think that section you left a comment in is where allies are supposed to to leave reasoning as to why they want to join forces! I'm pretty sure it's not for banter.

Is there anyway you could delete that thread please mate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:46 am

Sureshot wrote:
Is there anyway you could delete that thread please mate?
Thanks Boss, and I second that request with the added reason of the thread's title! lol "Agents 'o the E.P.O.C.H"? It seems we've gone Irish! Or turned into a poetry guild when I wasn't looking?! Razz Nah, but seriously. Non-too-bright folks registered over there might start calling our guild Agents 'o the E.P.O.C.H if that's what they see us writing it as.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:45 pm

I would've volunteered to help with the guilds backstory, but if you want the wookie for that, fair enough.
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:18 pm

I can try and help out with looking for recruits on the SW:TOR forum.

I don't know anything really about the allied guilds and would be no good as an ambassador until I know more about them all. I'll force myself to investigate them all. I will volunteer to join in as a participant in inter-guild roleplay, just need a pointer to where and when.
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:20 am

Sorry i meant not to step on anyone's toes there i simply wished...well to greet the Jedi in some way!

Last edited by 0wl on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:19 am

Thats cool mate I understand and thanks for changing it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help With Guild Projects   Help With Guild Projects Empty

Back to top Go down

Help With Guild Projects
Page 1 of 1