The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b10News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b11News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b10News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b11News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b1065%News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b106%News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b1018%News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b106%News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b100%News from The Remanants of Mandalore Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

News from The Remanants of Mandalore

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

News from The Remanants of Mandalore Empty
PostSubject: News from The Remanants of Mandalore   News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:21 am

This thread will keep memebrs updated with news from The Remnats of Mandalore, mainly Alliance issues but also points raised within the guild that interest us.
Feel free to post on here, if you want me to press points or find out anything about RoM heres the place to do it, also you you go here if you would like to join their embasy.

I hav'nt had chance to go through their entire forum yet but

07 Jul 2009 06:52 am

As of this date Kymerous Bane is no longer Leader of RoM, he resigned his post over what seems like internal issue's, Atirce is now the Guild Leader although Bane is still a member. If your over on RoM forums it may be best not to ask questions about it atm Neutral

Our Ambassador is Tim Uton so please make him feel welcome (as you already have)

10 July 2009

This is just a guess but it seems due to popular request Private Bane may be retaking control of the Guild Wink he'll make an annoucement soon but it seems obvious.

I've been hanging around their forums and atm they don't seem to be discussing anything significant in terms of inter guild relations or anything like that however I am stuck on public forums Smile Owl and Lunarwolf have been over and introduced themselves and we've had a visitor or 2 from them so its nice to see the ambassoder idea is working out.

Not much really I know but I'll be opening allance talks soon, next week I'll be looking through old threads and I'll post up their guild structure with names so we all know who we're dealing with Smile
I'll update soon ....

Last edited by PrioryJK on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: News from The Remanants of Mandalore   News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:09 am

OMFG! Ky resigned his position?! WTH?!! Never thought I'd see the day that happened. Thats a big loss to their leadership team as well and its a shame because it Kymerous who I get on with best at RoM. Fingers crossed this new guy will be easy to deal with.

Oh and I agree its probably best to keep things quiet on the matter, I'm sure they'll work out something.

Thanks for the update Priory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: News from The Remanants of Mandalore   News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:20 am

Good update mate Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: News from The Remanants of Mandalore   News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:05 am

Nice info there, I wonder what this will stem into.. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: News from The Remanants of Mandalore   News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:38 pm

PrioryJK wrote:
Our Ambassador is Tim Uton so please make him feel welcome

Hmmm think he would like my "catch the lightsaber" game?! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from The Remanants of Mandalore   News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:42 pm

0wl wrote:
PrioryJK wrote:
Our Ambassador is Tim Uton so please make him feel welcome

Hmmm think he would like my "catch the lightsaber" game?! Twisted Evil

Only if you want to play the "hit the entire agencies blaster bolts" game? Razz
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

PostSubject: Re: News from The Remanants of Mandalore   News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Ah well, i seem to be able to deflect many 'o those however...would not really want to find out how well at this point! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from The Remanants of Mandalore   News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Hahaha! Ya see? I knew the Sith were wiser than the Jedi. Wink
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

PostSubject: Re: News from The Remanants of Mandalore   News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:47 pm

I for one would not call them wiser, we seem to think with our...well *ahum* passion you know?! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: News from The Remanants of Mandalore   News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:58 am

Updated(ish)

SS I'm going to start alliance talks after everything over there has settled down but I'd like to see if theres anything I've missed that you think should be in them, I've got these atm.

I'll talk about setting up a forum RP between the our 2 guilds, I'll just be gauging reactions as we're already snowed under with RP atm

I'll ask them about what type of in game RP they would be interested in, and flesh out what we're looking for, I'll need some idea on this as I'm inexperienced in in-game RP

Talk a bit about raids, ie Guild team ups for large raids, "loaning" out members for a raid if they're a member short etc

Maybe mention something about inter-guild trading, maybe have a trading thread on each others page for bargins?

Anyway I'll flesh these out on here for next week get your approval and post them on RoM Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from The Remanants of Mandalore   News from The Remanants of Mandalore EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Sorry about this mate, I did read it the other day but completely forgot to reply! Too much to do! ARGH!

All good and well thought out ideas mate, cheers.

*HEAD OF OPERATIONS STAMP OF APPROVAL!* Wink

Oh and while you're at it can you let me know that the Kymerous Bane that signed up to our forums is the same one from RoM? Just need to check these things cause ya never know. Hehe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from The Remanants of Mandalore   News from The Remanants of Mandalore Empty

Back to top Go down

News from The Remanants of Mandalore
Page 1 of 1