The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b10Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b11Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b10Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b11Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b1065%Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b106%Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b1018%Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b100%Hello all! Dugo Introduction Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Hello all! Dugo Introduction

Go down 
+4
Commander Nord
Black Heart
zoran
Dugo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Hello all! Dugo Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hello all! Dugo Introduction   Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Hello. My name is Peter I'm 19 and from Slovakia,born in the prehistoric village called Cecejovce. I'm studying English and Japanese at university in Czech Republic.

I'm a Star wars fan since I first saw yoda when i was 10 or 11 years old.Saw all the movies maybe 6 times and played both KOTOR games a few times.
Apart from that I'm normal ( hope so ) guy with straight house, electro, minimal and techno tuned ears. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, staying in clubs until sunrise,dancing, sipping the best drink on the world - Vodka juice, watching anime, playing tenis, poker and computer games. And best of all is the good at least 9 hour long beauty-sleep. Laughing I'm looking forward to knowing you better guys and hope to be accepted into guild soon Smile

btw: Sorry if my English isn't good at all ( but I hope it is on "understandable" level Smile ), I'm learning it around 8 years, but foreign language is foreign language.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Dugo Introduction   Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi peter nice to meet you, also your english is fine and i understood all of it with no problem, you speak almost like a native Smile
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Dugo Introduction   Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Hey Dugo/Peter, it's good to meet you. I love poker as well and am bordering on a gambling addiction Razz. The KotORs are the only game I amazingly never get sick of, probably beat the first one twelve times and second three or four. Really need to go outside more, tbh. But quite frankly what's out there that's so great? On the subject, I do like Tennis and various other racquet sports but I'm rubbish at them all. From the drinking and the dancing you sound like a really fun guy.

I'll probably make similar comments in your application form, but I'm glad that you found our guild and hope it's right for you!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Dugo Introduction   Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Welcome Dugo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Dugo Introduction   Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Welcome to the forum Peter. I've Googled Cecejovce and found it's whereabouts in the Košice region of East Slovakia, right? (See how I learn? lol!) Spiš Castle looks amazing - I'm a member of the National Heritage here in the UK and sucker for castles and historic sites. Which makes sense I suppose with all my D&D and fantasy novels!

Anyway, pleased to make your acquaintance and if you've got any questions just give me or any of the full members a shout. And I wouldn't worry about your English skills – so far you're making perfect sense!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Dugo Introduction   Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Hehe. Hey there mate! Glad to see someone from my region around! I'm from Poland! ^^
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Dugo Introduction   Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Black Heart wrote:
Hey Dugo/Peter, it's good to meet you. I love poker as well and am bordering on a gambling addiction Razz. The KotORs are the only game I amazingly never get sick of, probably beat the first one twelve times and second three or four. Really need to go outside more, tbh. But quite frankly what's out there that's so great? On the subject, I do like Tennis and various other racquet sports but I'm rubbish at them all. From the drinking and the dancing you sound like a really fun guy.

I'll probably make similar comments in your application form, but I'm glad that you found our guild and hope it's right for you!

Then we have common borderline gambling addiction and no skill in tennis at all Laughing From SW games I enjoyed Star Wars:Galactic battlegrounds as well ( in fact it is a total Age of Empires clone, only with Star Wars background )

Redwatch wrote:
Welcome to the forum Peter. I've Googled Cecejovce and found it's whereabouts in the Košice region of East Slovakia, right? (See how I learn? lol!) Spiš Castle looks amazing - I'm a member of the National Heritage here in the UK and sucker for castles and historic sites.

Yep you're right. And Spiš castle is even nicer when you are walking around it. I've been there maybe 2 years ago last time. You can even try to shoot from historical bows,crossbows or rifles and they have some trained hunting hawks there as attraction. Smile

Aliendra wrote:
Hehe. Hey there mate! Glad to see someone from my region around! I'm from Poland! ^^

Hi neighbour. Well I think my surename came from Poland. It's actually Dlugoš ( shortened version of Dlugošč - i think that is the way to pronounce it for "lenght" Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Dugo Introduction   Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:08 pm

Dugo wrote:
Apart from that I'm normal ( hope so ) guy with straight house, electro, minimal and techno tuned ears. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, staying in clubs until sunrise,dancing, sipping the best drink on the world - Vodka juice, .

Ah great another club-lovin-electro-head!

I have a feeling we're gonna get along just fine. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Dugo Introduction   Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Haha, we sound very alike besides music taste and Anime. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Dugo Introduction   Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:24 am

Hi Dugo, nice to have you here!

Don't worry about your English, its absolutely fine! We have a few people here (as you've probably noticed) who don't have English as a first language and, like yourself they all have a remarkably good grasp on the language. You're in good company sir!

I have to say I'm a little jealous of your 9 hours sleep comment... thats approximately 3 nights worth for me! Mind you, I've just turned 30 and feel 300 (not in a manly spartan way either) so perhaps I need to get that one sorted out.

Hope you enjoy your time here, you'll find we're a friendly bunch most of the time despite our comments about shooting people with blasters or exploding planets which is all meant in the best possible taste! *flicks legs Kenny Everett style*

Welcome to the Forums!

ps: @ RED: I never knew you were a Castles&Heritage nut - me too! (though not a member of NH yet) - see, the things we learn...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Dugo Introduction   Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:43 am

Nice Intro! Welcome Dugo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Dugo Introduction   Hello all! Dugo Introduction EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:00 am

Welcome Dugo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all! Dugo Introduction   Hello all! Dugo Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all! Dugo Introduction
Page 1 of 1