The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b10Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b11Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b10Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b11Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b1065%Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b106%Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b1018%Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b106%Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b100%Scoundrel/smuggler application Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Scoundrel/smuggler application

Go down 
+4
Tando
PrioryJK
Harlequin2
zoran
8 posters
AuthorMessage
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Scoundrel/smuggler application Empty
PostSubject: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:45 am

WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Zoran

WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Uk/england or whatever, town is oxford

HOW OLD ARE YOU? 21

WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD? Well i made a post on the forums to say i was looking for a smuggler bounty hunter buisness type guild and Kymerous from ROM told me about this guild and told me to let sureshot know, anyway this guild seems like everything ive been looking for and i would love to join rendeer

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING? Yes i roleplay quite alot on world of warcraft(which i am quiting as soon as swtor is out) and ive done a bit of sw rp before aswell.

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST? Runescape (lol) club penguin (my very little cousin asked me to play it with her mate) and world of warcraft.

WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER?Yes im on pretty much everyday and im very dedicated.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?Hopefully a good smuggler/scoundrel whos fun to rp with, im not a bad person myself either Razz

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU? Fun rp a chance to get to know some people, and more importantly some laughs aswell.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?Well hes a scoundrel/smuggler whos wanted by some important hutts and is currently trying to stay out of trouble and look for work (of course my character can never stay out of trouble one hes had a drink)
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:49 am

Oh and im in a sith guild but a sith alt will be in that guild so dont get confused, my main character will be a smuggler if there released.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:53 am

Hey Zoran! Pleased to meet you! Glad to see someone who can stay dedicated to the guild. So you've played the most hardcore MMO on the planet? The deadly Club Penguin? Very Happy

Anyway, check out the guild's rules clicky Hope to see you around!

P.S. I think we're a bit strict into alts in other guilds. But I think I'll have to hand you other to Sureshot who's pretty much the master at the rules mumbo-jumbo.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:59 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Hey Zoran! Pleased to meet you! Glad to see someone who can stay dedicated to the guild. So you've played the most hardcore MMO on the planet? The deadly Club Penguin? Very Happy

Anyway, check out the guild's rules clicky Hope to see you around!

P.S. I think we're a bit strict into alts in other guilds. But I think I'll have to hand you other to Sureshot who's pretty much the master at the rules mumbo-jumbo.

Thanks and also if you have a problem with the alt in the other guild tell me and i will leave that guild straight away, i was thinking of leaving it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:04 am

Hold your horses! Smile I'm not 100% sure on this, I'm afraid you'll have to wait for Sureshot to clear it up.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:31 am

Welcome Zoran!

Im not sure what the rules are about it we don't know most of the details about the game yet, but I'm guessing if your allowed and alt you could have it in another guild as long as you put enough time into this Guild?
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:41 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Welcome Zoran!

Im not sure what the rules are about it we don't know most of the details about the game yet, but I'm guessing if your allowed and alt you could have it in another guild as long as you put enough time into this Guild?

Of course this will be my main and ill probably be on it everyday, anyway like i said will probably leave that sith alt guild anyway it doesn't look that good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:28 am

Welcome and nice app. See you in the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:59 am

Welcome Zoran, cool App.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:16 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:54 pm

Thanks for dropping in, for registering, for applying and mostly for saying "Hi!"

Hope you have a great time here and we all hope to see you around in the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Hello zoran, thanks for swinging by and putting in an app. I guess it's a little late for the usual 'please post anywhere' spiel as I see you're already doing that! Very Happy

Anyway I'm sure once the Boss has a free minute (I think he's a bit swamped with work at the moment) he'll get back to you regarding your application. But in the meantime have a good nose about and get feel for the place and I'll see you round-and-about!
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:52 pm

Hey, zoran! Good to meet you. I noticed that Redwatch hasn't stopped by yet and he's our typical killjoy Razz. Haha, anyway here's the links for our rules, rules and if you're going join an RP, rules (Join mine!)

Welcome to forums and, Kymerous was right, this guild is probably for you. It's good to meet you, zoran. For the record, although we do have many smugglers in the guild, this is first and foremost a bounty hunter guild so your character may end up being better suited for another guild.

Your application looks good. (By the way, played Club Penguin for about a day with some of my friends from an old guild, you might remember me, my handle was Molezt. It was awesome.) Seriously, though, a few years of World of Warcraft can be experience enough, everyone has to start somewhere.

Sureshot will be around soon to let you know if you've been accepted.

Edit: Just saw that Redwatch just posted before but I still want to call him a killjoy and fill his usual role.

Edit: Edit: Didn't see that H2Whoa had already posted the rules /facepalmagain

Last edited by Black Heart on Sun May 10, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Hey! Welcome around! Smile Don't mind the buzzkillingtons! Rules are for homosexual people (with all respect!) Razz

P.S J/K ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Black Heart wrote:
I noticed that Redwatch hasn't stopped by yet and he's our typical killjoy Razz...

Edit: Just saw that Redwatch just posted before but I still want to call him a killjoy and fill his usual role.

You cheeky little Scoundrel/smuggler application Obscene-smiley-1021 !! I'd be fuming over those remarks if I could deny the truth of it! Still... Below the belt, dood. Scoundrel/smuggler application Happy-smiley-8818

Anyway, I saw Harl had already done it. Unlike some people... tongue lol!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Hey there Zoran! Thanks for filling in a application mate. Smile

I see you're just down the road (kinda) from me. I'm from Reading so we're practically neighbours. I'll get back to you soon to let you know if I've accepted your application. In the meantime just run riot and post around the forums as you please, everyone else does! Razz

As the others have said get yoursel;f acquainted with the rules and whatever you do, don't follow Aliendra's example! Haha! tongue

Thanks again.

Falleen
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Sureshot wrote:
...and whatever you do, don't follow Aliendra's example! Haha! tongue

Ho–ho! Burrrrnnn! Scoundrel/smuggler application Happy-smiley-8818
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scoundrel/smuggler application   Scoundrel/smuggler application Empty

Back to top Go down

Scoundrel/smuggler application
Page 1 of 1