The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Gallery Double Posts EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Gallery Double Posts EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Gallery Double Posts EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Gallery Double Posts EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Gallery Double Posts EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Gallery Double Posts EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Gallery Double Posts EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Gallery Double Posts EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Gallery Double Posts Vote_b10Gallery Double Posts Vote_b11Gallery Double Posts Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Gallery Double Posts Vote_b10Gallery Double Posts Vote_b11Gallery Double Posts Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Gallery Double Posts Vote_b1065%Gallery Double Posts Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Gallery Double Posts Vote_b106%Gallery Double Posts Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Gallery Double Posts Vote_b1018%Gallery Double Posts Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Gallery Double Posts Vote_b100%Gallery Double Posts Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Gallery Double Posts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Gallery Double Posts Empty
PostSubject: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:24 pm

I was just wondering why there seems to be a seperate section now thats showing the same pictures that are in the personal albums?? confused

Not moaning or anything so don't worry, I just thought it looked a bit odd having the same pictures showing up twice on the gallery widget at the side of the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:30 pm

Personally I put my pics there because those in my personal gallery never showed up for me on the widget to the left of the page.... I can remove them if needs be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Didn't they? Thats odd. I may have to look into that for you mate. For some reason the gallery feature on here is @%&#. If their not showing up though leave them be for the meantime and I'll try and get to the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Righty-o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:38 pm

I was wondering about that. I thought you had been modding, Boss.

The generic 'Guild Photos' section seems to have resurrected while the old albums of the folks who haven't yet set up their personal albums (as per your post) have always been there, haven't they?

The upload dates are from earlier today (yesterday technically).

Oh, new posts...

No Boss, the proper personal albums have never slideshowed in the widget. That was what my Gallery suggestion post was all about.

So have we figured it out now? Did you (LW) upload those images today? And can we assume Harl2 did the same?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:45 pm

I did when I noticed H2 had, actually. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Haha! SS is playing about with the widgets options! I recognise that 'portal' option! Tee-hee!!

In relation to that, I'm not sure but I think removing all the generic guild photo dealies and just having the proper personal albums might point the gallery widget to the personal albums by default. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:49 pm

Redwatch wrote:

The generic 'Guild Photos' section seems to have resurrected while the old albums of the folks who haven't yet set up their personal albums (as per your post) have always been there, haven't they?

Yeah thats right. Thats why I asked people to start their own personal albums cause I was going to delete the 'Guild Photos' one. I'll say it again though just so people know that if they want to keep their pics, then either move them all to a personal gallery or save them to your hard drive cause the albums WILL be deleted soon.

Redwatch wrote:

Oh, new posts...

No Boss, the proper personal albums have never slideshowed in the widget. That was what my Gallery suggestion post was all about.

So have we figured it out now? Did you (LW) upload those images today? And can we assume Harl2 did the same?

Well the personal albums pictures have been showing up in the Gallery Widget for me. I can see the 'Creed Dekkar' pic and thats only in my personal album. The only problem is that only seems to show more recent pictures, not all of them, which is all a bit @%&#.

Redwatch wrote:
Haha! SS is playing about with the widgets options! I recognise that 'portal' option! Tee-hee!!

In relation to that, I'm not sure but I think removing all the generic guild photo dealies and just having the proper personal albums might point the gallery widget to the personal albums by default. Maybe.

Hehehe yeah, one guy advised me to do that on the forums but it doesnt solve the problem.

Yeah I think you're right. I'm going to remove all the 'Guild Photos' soon so make sure you have them saved people!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:00 pm

All dutifully saved *salutes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Sureshot wrote:
Well the personal albums pictures have been showing up in the Gallery Widget for me. I can see the 'Creed Dekkar' pic and thats only in my personal album. The only problem is that only seems to show more recent pictures, not all of them, which is all a bit @%&#.

Aaaahhhhh... That explains your post on t'other forum then. I thought it was bit weird cos it didn't sound exactly like what I experiencing. I totally get you now! Odd that we're getting slightly different results out of the gallery widget. confused I wonder what everyone else is seeing! LOL

Saying that, now I'm getting just Valik 95% of the time with the odd quick flash of Ree (ooo-er! Wink). That widget is pants. It'd be great to get it working properly!!!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:09 pm

Can it be replaced with an App that works? or are we tied into that one?

...and catching a quick glimpse of Ree is not exactly unsual, lets be honest Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Redwatch wrote:

Aaaahhhhh... That explains your post on t'other forum then. I thought it was bit weird cos it didn't sound exactly like what I experiencing. I totally get you now! Odd that we're getting slightly different results out of the gallery widget. confused I wonder what everyone else is seeing! LOL

Saying that, now I'm getting just Valik 95% of the time with the odd quick flash of Ree (ooo-er! Wink). That widget is pants. It'd be great to get it working properly!!!

Ahhhh... I'm with ya now! I thought you were just getting the same as me! I think what I'm going to do is what we originally said. Deleting the Guild Photos gallery may make the personal ones show up again. If that doesn't work, then @%&# knows!

Agreed! Teh whoel gallery system on these pre-made forums are rubbish if you ask me. Hard to use and figure out too. Very bad design.

Lunarwolf wrote:
Can it be replaced with an App that works? or are we tied into that one?

Sounds confusing as hell to me! I'm having a hard enough time working this one out. If you can find one thats easy to use and give me instructions though I can give it a go I guess. Smile

Something like the Radio Coruscant one with html would be handy. Only problem is it'll have to be of the same size and it'll prolly make the forum untidy looking because of the different visual design.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:40 pm

If I spot anything on my travels, I'll let you know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:29 am

I think I'm to blame for starting this *rolls his eyes*
I couldn't put any of my pics in my guild photos album, and in my personal album, they didn't turn up on the slide show and no-one could see them! So, I decided to put them on the whole Guild Photo thing. Problem is, they started showing up all the time! I can only assume that LW followed suit for similar reasons, and in the end, her photos ruled the slide show. And, thats my story. In a sentance:

The guild's gallery is fruity...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Sureshot wrote:
I'm going to remove all the 'Guild Photos' soon so make sure you have them saved people!

Just want to point out to people they've had a week now to back up their pics in prep for this attempted fix. I'd really like us to try and get the gallery widget working properly if we can.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Agreed!

It'd be cool to see the gallery working properly again, you guys must be getting pretty bored of seeing Valik's ugly mug all day long!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:18 am

All the pictures from the 'guild photos' section have now been deleted, If you need to retrieve any please click on the following link. I've made a backup for people that will be there for 2 weeks. I'll keep the pictires saved anyway so if you need them just ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Double Posts   Gallery Double Posts Empty

Back to top Go down

Gallery Double Posts
Page 1 of 1