The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Guild Promotional Poster EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Guild Promotional Poster EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Guild Promotional Poster EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Guild Promotional Poster EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Guild Promotional Poster EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Guild Promotional Poster EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Guild Promotional Poster EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Guild Promotional Poster EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Guild Promotional Poster EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b10Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b11Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b10Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b11Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b1065%Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b106%Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b1018%Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b100%Guild Promotional Poster Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Guild Promotional Poster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Guild Promotional Poster Empty
PostSubject: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:21 am

I think that it's about time that this topic had its own thread, instead of being scattered all over the shop.

To the uninformed, this poster is supposed to help recruiting, making a sort of 'we want you' style, but I think, mainly, getting the message across that there's a new bounty hunter guild in town and they're not to be messed with.

Current ideas:
1) Creed flanked by the females on the guild (Lilin, Ree'tak, Masurgi, Xen Raffini). Perhaps Masurgi and Ree'tak on one side (Republic), Xen and Lilin on the other (Empire) with blue on one side and red on the other, meeting to make a white "blade" which is were Creed is. Creed could be pointing at the viewer in a "we want you" fashion.
2) Building up on the previous idea, we could add two more characters to make a more "bounty hunter" feel instead of "pimp". Skursir could be back to back with Creed, on the Empire and Republic side respectively with blasters drawn and the Mysterious Falleen looming over both, in the middle. The females would also be on their respective sides, charging at the enemy in different directions.
3) We could wait a longer amount of time to get all the guild's characters in, to make a line up. This may look better as currently, females dominate the screen. As before, the Mysterious Falleen would look over head. Pulled off well, they would be an awesome sight, but perhaps best to do later on.
Back to top Go down
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:07 am

Falleen, with his head tilted forward, leaning over a galaxy that he holds in his hands would be cool. Think Streets of Rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:43 am

Though suggestions aren't a bad thing, I think it's best to let LW have creative control over his artwork. After all, it's he who is spending his free time (and money!) putting in all the effort. That he's had this idea to help promote the guild and is theming his art on guild characters is fantastic, but I think we should leave it in his hands to decide what he produces.

Maybe he'd be glad to do commission pieces if we want specific artwork done? bounce
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:52 am

Redwatch wrote:
Though suggestions aren't a bad thing, I think it's best to let LW have creative control over his artwork. After all, it's he who is spending his free time (and money!) putting in all the effort. That he's had this idea to help promote the guild and is theming his art on guild characters is fantastic, but I think we should leave it in his hands to decide what he produces.

Maybe he'd be glad to do commission pieces if we want specific artwork done? bounce

I completely agree. I've spoken to Lunarwolf already on how I would like the guild represented and we've already agreed on how it will be done. But yeah it's all up to L-Dubz in the end as thats his realm.
Falleen
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:40 am

I look forward to seeing this Darth Nihilus
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Still, to add what I've said already I suppose L-Dubz would be grateful for some input. What I'd really like to see personally is the characters personalities captured in the pic. But I dunno how difficult that would be! I'm sure it'll look cool no matter what though.

Yoda
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Yeah, I guess so too. The first idea was actually Sureshot's, while the 2nd one was a mix of mine and his. The third is just mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:27 pm

I take it you saw that I bought LW a 3-D package? I'm really excited to see what comes out of that for the aliens among us! He's already showed me the basis for 'The Falleen' here:

Guild Promotional Poster Colourchoice

I'm after the one on the far right. The pose is pretty close to what I want as well so thats cool. Falleen
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Looking good Double-S Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Hey all! Thanks for all the suggestions Very Happy A lot of those Ideas are pretty similar to what was running through my mind anyway, I have to admit so its nice to know we all think along the same lines!

Before I do any work on a promo poster I want to make sure everyone is happy with the "base" coat of the characters (IE - their look without 'changables' such as clothes, pose etc).
Masurigi still needs to be finished before I can really move on, which means I have to wait for Ali to get back. As it stands, the "base" coat is completed on the following characters:

Lilin
Guild Promotional Poster Th_lilinhairop1

Creed
Guild Promotional Poster Th_CreedMainBasePonderSide

Ree'tak
Guild Promotional Poster Th_lilree

Xen
Guild Promotional Poster Th_xenface

Valik
Guild Promotional Poster Th_valikheadshot2

Falleen
Guild Promotional Poster Th_finalmainpose

The following are in development:

Masurigi

and all the others are due for me to try! (yes even wookies and trando's Razz)

I have recently found that someone has done a great recreation of the "Fett" style of Mando armour, so I am trying to get hold of that (I'll keep you updated!)

Lastly, to pick up on what Red has said, I would LOVE to have specific pieces commisioned, and will happily do so for people but I must stress that guild work takes priority. Once I have got models for all the characters done (assuming people want their characters 3d'd up) I want to make a start on the promo posters. After that, I'll be glad to take commissions. I'm not the fastest worker, and my job tends to steal away my life (like last night, got in at 22:00 had a medical emergency, got home today at 14:00 /sigh), so if youre not in a massive rush, I can help Very Happy

Last edited by Lunarwolf on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:10 am

I'm 100% happy with Creed. Everything about him says to me 'dirty spacer'.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:21 am

lol, I'm not sure how to respond to that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:22 am

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:24 am

Lunar, so what are you going to do for the promotional poster? Share with us your end design thought!

I can't wait to see Skursir! Very Happy The Falleen currently looks like he's going to be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:33 am

I have a few ideas rolling round in me noggin, H2... need to chat with the Chief about them first though...

Btw, what armour is Skursir wearing? is it Cortois? only I picked up some mando armour...
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:42 am

Best of luck with the Trando!!! I'm really looking forward to seeing one actually. I think you've proved that you can handle the aliens among us now anyway. alien

I bet when you get around to Ne'tra though you'll wish for more human characters!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:47 am

"when I get round to Net'ra"? I'm already fearful of it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:00 pm

If you get the time could you create Artekus? Smile I don't think he'd be too difficult as he's human.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:02 pm

Of couse mate Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Thanks! Very Happy There's a basic description on my wiki (link in sig) but if you want any more details feel free to PM me Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:47 pm

*Tzzzzzzt* CLEAR! *Tzzzzzzzzt* __________________________________

CLEAR! *Tzzzzzzzz* ____________________________________________

________________________/\____________/\______________________

___/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We've got a pulse!

Very Happy Just resurrecting this thread because I was reading through it and getting all nostalgic.

I've got a few projects on the go at the moment, but I've not forgotten this!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:28 pm

So who's next on your hit list? Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:45 pm

For resurrecting or doing 3d work on? lol

nah, I just meant I'm still up for doing a guild poster or two at some point in the future.

Now that the calendar is finished I need to start work on the first of the "Origins" comics for the Tales of the EPOCH series, as well as a few other (non-visual) projects here, ofc Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotional Poster   Guild Promotional Poster Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Promotional Poster
Page 1 of 1