The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b10Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b11Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b10Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b11Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b1065%Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b106%Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b1018%Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b106%Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b100%Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Empty
PostSubject: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:06 pm

Right I thought it might be useful for people to post up links for Mr. Lunarwolf to packages he could use in his 3-D modelling. Here's a few I've found:

MERGE VISIBLE: BIG CAT
Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Image_medium
Might be useful for: Anyone wanting to start a Cathar character.

MERGE VISIBLE: SCALES
Might be useful for: Falleen, Trandoshan and other reptilian beings. For more also see the following:

REPTILE SKIN FOR THE FREAK
MERGE VISIBLE: SNAKE
DEVOURER FOR MICHEAL 3 & THE FREAK
REPTILLIAD FOR M4

SHAGGY TROLL
Might be useful for: Wookiees and other hairy beasties. Also see the following:

APE WORLD

UNIVERSAL ALIEN
Might be useful for: Any alien really. Nautolan, Rodian, anything!

THE CORE
Might be useful for: Buildings, backgrounds etc. Also see the following:

SECTOR 15
THE TIN CAN

I admit that I know practically nothing about how these things might work but I thought it might be useful to LW. Also, please remember that Lunarwolf is kindly paying for these with his own money, so if you can, sub him some cash and chip in for a package. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Ooooh! Nice find! Thanks for the rumaging SS! I spy a Trandoshan skin about!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:14 pm

nice find SS.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Cheers SS!

I spend hours each day trawling for this stuff - if people can find specifics it would make my life SO much easier!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Werewolf Skins

For the Shistavanen. And it's free!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:50 pm

Yeah I just linked LW to some of them. Didn't think about a Shistavanen though! Smile

Lunarwolf wrote:
Cheers SS!

I spend hours each day trawling for this stuff - if people can find specifics it would make my life SO much easier!

Well I've already found a skin that would suit my Falleen perfectly:

Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Fallee10

Strangely enough it wasn't in the Scales package but in the Universal Alien one. Something tells me that package would be the most useful. Oh yeah one question for you LW, do you have to download these packages or do you get them sent you in the mail when you order them?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Yeah thats pretty much Falleen all over really, isnt it?

In answer to your question - you download them.

I think if you are getting them from

Daz3d or
Renderosity (which is where I get a lot of my stuff from)

you can purchase them as a "gift" for someone else's account.

If anyone is feeling patictulary generous, my account names are:

Daz3d = LW79
Renderosity = Lunarwolf79

ps: Shistavanen ROCK.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Right I can do The Falleen for

$36.90 / £25.09.

I already own all the M3 Requirement pre-meshes and models
That'll be unlimited pictures, poses etc limited only by my spare time!

I dont expect you to pay that, chief - thats a lot of money for pictures of your char!
For me though, its part of a growing hobby so happy to fork out for it as a long-term investment.

I'll purchase Universal Alien Pack and Scales pack once payday rolls round on 21st May.

That means I should also be able to do a Trandoshan with only some minor tinkering and screaming at the screen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:40 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:

That means I should also be able to do a Trandoshan with only some minor tinkering and screaming at the screen Very Happy

Woohoo!
But seriously, if it's going to cause you stress or anything, don't bother Smile Thanks in any case!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Its ok, H2 - I'm happy to do it. "Screaming at the screen" is all part of the process. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Right I can do The Falleen for

$36.90 / £25.09.

I already own all the M3 Requirement pre-meshes and models
That'll be unlimited pictures, poses etc limited only by my spare time!

I dont expect you to pay that, chief - thats a lot of money for pictures of your char!

It says here that I can get Unicversal Aliens for for $19.95 (£13.57) though. Whys the price different on yours? confused
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:14 pm

lol the price I stated was for Universal Aliens ($19.95) AND Merge Visible:Scales ($16.95).

Soz for the confusion!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:20 pm

LOL! I was gonna say! Yooz has been robbed!!! Laughing

I have to say after seeing some of the models I'm quite interested in having a go at soem stage too. I'm stupidly crap with these kinda things but there seems to be a lot of help on offer, unlike PS! If I do start can we swap packages at all? I'm not really sure how it all works but I'm all ears!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:26 pm

Yes of course! (Though I have racked up over 2gigs worth already! Embarassed ) Some packages are tiny (a few hundred K to a couple of megs) but some can be 200meg or more, but still - its shouldnt be a problem. Worst case scenario is later down the line I compile a DVD full of stuffs and post it to ya.

On a side note, on the thought of "promotional" pictures, what do you think of 2 Posters, one "Republic" and one "Empire", a kind of "which side will you choose" kind of thing? I was thinking of having 3-4 chars on each one, with a slightly varied (themed) republic / empire backdrop, both with the Guild Motto underneath?

Maybe Creed surrounded by Masu, Ree etc on a republic ('Light') one

and

Faleen (when he's done) surrounded by Lilin, Ne'tra etc on an empire ('Dark') one?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Well I've just downloaded the programme but I haven't got a clue where to start. Do you know if there are any video tutorials at all? I really don't know why I start these things! I never have the time to actually go through with them.

Yeah the split faction promotional poster might be an idea, but it'd be cool to have them split but in the same picture if you see what I mean? Maybe one half could be all the good guys and the other half all the bad guys with the Falleen looming over the top in the middle? Does that make any sense? Laughing

It's just that if we are doing the idea of departments, which I think is now the way I've decided we should go, I don't want the seperate divisions to feel completely isolated from each other. I still want the impression that we're still a single guild.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Well I've just downloaded the programme but I haven't got a clue where to start. Do you know if there are any video tutorials at all? I really don't know why I start these things! I never have the time to actually go through with them.

There probably are, but I never found them. First thing you want to do is download the free base of "Michael" (also known as M followed by a version Prefix, such as M3, M4 etc) or "Victoria" then start fiddling. The software only comes with a very limited set of models though, so prepare for some major searching / downloading.

Yeah the split faction promotional poster might be an idea, but it'd be cool to have them split but in the same picture if you see what I mean? Maybe one half could be all the good guys and the other half all the bad guys with the Falleen looming over the top in the middle? Does that make any sense?

Yeah I know EXACTLY where you're coming from.

It's just that if we are doing the idea of departments, which I think is now the way I've decided we should go, I don't want the seperate divisions to feel completely isolated from each other. I still want the impression that we're still a single guild.

ooOOooOOoo! is that official? is there gonna be a thread announcement and everything?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Well I'm becoming more and more attached to the idea I have to say. I think it'd be great for RP anyways.

By the way check your messages. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:55 pm

!!!! Its not my birthday for another 2 weeks! Cheers Chief!

(for anyone outside of our PM conversation, SS just gave me some 3d goodies to get on with)

cheers
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:35 am

Sureshot wrote:
Well I'm becoming more and more attached to the idea I have to say. I think it'd be great for RP anyways.

I still grumble about it. I think we have to wait until we announce this, after all, if there's a speech boundry between the two factions, it's definately not worth doing at all.

Thanks for going along with Skursir, Lunar! Very Happy On the promotional poster, perhaps we could shove him in there? Perhaps back to back with Creed, so Creeds on the Republic side, Skursir's on the Sith. Then we have all the females around! It's just a thought, what do you guys think?

P.S. You have the description of Skursir on his wiki page Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:09 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
(for anyone outside of our PM conversation, SS just gave me some 3d goodies to get on with)

Woot! cheers

You know, Boss, my digital art package has almost ran out blue pixels (and they're the most expensive)........?? I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:49 am

Redwatch wrote:

Woot! cheers

You know, Boss, my digital art package has almost ran out blue pixels (and they're the most expensive)........?? I love you I love you I love you

LMAO! What is it with you people this week. Thats the 2nd time I've had my mind read! Check your PM's. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Woah! Check out THIS LOT mate! Tons of stuff and it's all free! Shame most of it is in the Rebellion Era but there must be some you can use?

Tusken Raider
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Excellent Find! totally bookmarked that mofo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Sureshot wrote:
Woah! Check out THIS LOT mate! Tons of stuff and it's all free! Shame most of it is in the Rebellion Era but there must be some you can use?

They are the mutz! Another great find. My expectations have soooo been raised, LW! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:17 pm

I have some more!

STORMTROOPER
IG-88
JAWA

The IG-88 one is a bit useless but it looked so cool I had to add it! The trooper one may be good for armour though. Oh and last but not least Jawas, purely there for being the best small people ever!

Jawa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages   Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages Empty

Back to top Go down

Links To DAZ 3-D/Poser Packages
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next