The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b10Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b11Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b10Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b11Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b1065%Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b106%Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b1018%Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b106%Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b100%Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:09 pm

I think I should post this as I've just recently written to it. When I heard that Artekus joined the Republic aswell as Skursir, I decided that a crossover, were they would meet and fight alongside eachother, sharing ideals and then leave, to re-unite in the guild. This is more from Skursir's point of view and is up on his SW TOR RP wiki page. Artekus is also modifying the story to become from his point of view which I'm sure will be up on his page aswell. Without further ado, here's the tale:

On one particular mission, Skursir was posted onto the world Ord Mantell along with a team of three, to the main base there. Their job was to act as a recon and tactical defence unit for the world, as Republic Spies had hinted on the probability of an attack. Upon arrival on the world, the squad met with the Republic Commander in charge of the Planetary Defence force and were fully briefed on the situations and what they were expected to do. In the canteen, Skursir chanced upon the human soldier Artekus Vekk who was intrigued by the idea of Republic Commando. During their meeting, it was found that they shared a similar mindset, and on sharing his philosophy, Artekus let slip that the Republic were on the losing side of the war and that even the government of Ord Mantell were corrupt with no concern for the public. Skursir was quite taken aback but his mind understood and agreed with what Artekus was saying.

Skursir and Artekus spoke again, between shifts and in the canteen, fast becoming good friends. Coincidently, it was only three days after the arrival of Skursir that the Sith Strike Force arrived. Its plan was to take out the main Republic base on Ord Mantell, following that, reinforcements would arrive and the rest of the world would be easy to take over. Firstly, the base was bombed, though thanks to the base's shield generators, the only casualty was an outside patrol. Then, the ground attack force came, led by a Sith Lord and supported by walkers. Defence was composed of the entire stationed platoon along with Skursir's squad and Artekus.

There were, however, two entrances to the base, the main one, and a secondary escape route. Both however, were being assaulted and the Republic forces were outnumbered, even with a couple of heavy walkers. With most of the platoon defending the main entrance, Skursir's squad as well as Artekus' were left to the secondary one. It was not long before Sith Troopers had worked their way into the base and destroyed the shield generator. The Republic was losing ground, but the two squads were immovable. Barrages from bombers started to level the base, a shell narrowly missed Skursir. Eventually, it was only Artekus and Skursir defending the entrance, but holding fast, giving each other covering fire when they needed to reload or attracting attention when the other needed some heat to be taken off. Only two squads were then defending their rear half the base away.

Reinforcements came from behind the strike force, surprising them and turning the tide of the battle with a pincer tactic. Just then, the commanding Sith Lord made an appearance himself at the secondary route, hoping for it to be empty as so able to catch the Republic squads off guard. He was met by Skursir who had been taught how to deal with Sith in training. Though his rifle was sliced in two, he drew his cortosis vibrosword and engaged the enemy. Artekus was startled by the Sith and had kept his distance, unable to know how to respond. Outclassed by the skilled Sith Lord, Skursir was fighting a losing battle, thrown to the floor and with all his might, using his sword to shield himself. At that point, Artekus saw an opening, carefully aimed, and pulled the trigger releasing a shot into the back of the Sith's skull.

With the battle won, the Sith were too weary to send reinforcements, and so abandoned their initial strategy, Ord Mantell was safe, for now. However, with the strike force repelled, Skursir was no longer needed and so was posted to another world, and to another squad. Skursir had one last talk with Artekus before he left, in which the human soldier admitted that he would soon desert the Republic Army in order to put his skills to better use as a Bounty Hunter. As a friend, Artekus offered to Skursir to come with him and so they could fight together as they had done before. Skursir shook his head and stated that though it was a tempting offer, his heart was with the Republic, even if it would lose the war. With that, Skursir left, though Artekus' offer and ideals would remain with him until he would later desert as well to become a bounty hunter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:44 pm

It's a fantastic idea to collaborate with another member for a bit of back-story. Nice to get a further insight into your character too, Harl. Can't wait to see it from Arte's point of view.

Great stuff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:57 pm

cheers

Great job, you two sounded like a couple of badasses in that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Aw, thanks for the good comments guys! Very Happy I'm sure you can all collaborate, though perhaps if you over do it then it may be obvious Wink

P.S. If you want more snippets of Skursir, you can always just check out his wiki page, but I guess this is the first short story I've done about him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
P.S. If you want more snippets of Skursir, you can always just check out his wiki page, but I guess this is the first short story I've done about him...

Yeah, I'd just read your Wiki today actually. Nice work, only needs a pic of him as a nice cherry on the top!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Redwatch wrote:

Yeah, I'd just read your Wiki today actually. Nice work, only needs a pic of him as a nice cherry on the top!

any of these of any use?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:02 am

I'm afraid not, Lunar, Skursir's Trandoshan, but thanks for the kind thought. I will try and get him a pic Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:58 am

Ive converted it onto my page Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:11 am

Looks great Artekus! Very Happy

Oh, and to all, I've added a picture of Skursir (or at least the armour he wears).
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:25 am

I'm on the hunt for some "Lizardman" skin poly meshes I can modifiy, H2.

When I have any luck, I'll let you know mate.

(The armour looks cool btw, I saw it in your Gallery post!)
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:41 am

Cheers Lunarwolf! That's really kind of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:07 am

This is a great idea guys! It's great for bonding as a whole and it's certainly something new. I salute you! /salute

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:18 am

At ease, boss! Very Happy

Thanks for the compliment, but again, I think we shouldn't over do it because then it's obvious...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:19 am

Sureshot wrote:
This is a great idea guys! It's great for bonding as a whole and it's certainly something new. I salute you! /salute

cheers

Speaking of crossovers, when I get nearer the end of Artekus' backstory could I interlink his with The "Mysterious Faleen"'s background about how he came into your employ and what not? Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:20 am

I'd like to do the same aswell Smile But not until in-game when we can act out our meeting!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:24 am

Well I've had an idea about this recently, so let me know what you think of this. Seeing as you're a Bounty Hunter I'm assuming you're leaning more toward the Sith? I've had an idea of bringing in a new rival agency led by my new Nautolan character I'm working on, and i'm looking for some people to join him in his fight against this guild. There's more info on it on this thread. Lunarwolf's new character Xen is already interested, so let me know what you think. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:49 am

Hmm, I dont think that sound right for Artekus. I just dont think he would surrender Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:58 am

Well the idea is have the leftover members of the rival agency being hired by the Falleen. Maybe we could work around it so that Artekus double-crosses his Nautolan employer and starts working for the agency? Just an idea. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:08 am

Ahaha, if the price is right....

But yeah, that sounds better. The Falleen makes a better offer or Artekus is dissatisfied with the Nautolan or...or...maybe the Nautolan double-crosses Artekus! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:29 am

I don't see Skursir doing it, he's got too large a moral code and very loyal. He wouldn't turn traitor until his job's done.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:33 am

Artekus wrote:
Ahaha, if the price is right....

But yeah, that sounds better. The Falleen makes a better offer or Artekus is dissatisfied with the Nautolan or...or...maybe the Nautolan double-crosses Artekus! Surprised

Haha. It's very likely! I'm planning on making him quite the scoundrel.

Harlequin2 wrote:
I don't see Skursir doing it, he's got too large a moral code and very loyal. He wouldn't turn traitor until his job's done.

I thought this was just for Artekus and 'the Falleen'? I'm confuzzled! confused

A Trandoshan with a moral code eh? Thats gotta be a first! Razz
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:40 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
I'd like to do the same aswell Smile But not until in-game when we can act out our meeting!

And all Trandoshans have a degree of morality since they believe in life-debts. Besides, Skursir in particular has been brought up with strict teachings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:54 am

Is your Nautolan character just an NPC ?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:09 pm

Nah he's likely to be a PC. I just hope that we're allowed to play as a Nautolan in game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:28 pm

So The Falleen spares him too and he joins?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story   Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Artekus/Skursir Crossover Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next