The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
What is your colour? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
What is your colour? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
What is your colour? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
What is your colour? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
What is your colour? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
What is your colour? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
What is your colour? EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
What is your colour? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
What is your colour? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
What is your colour? Vote_b10What is your colour? Vote_b11What is your colour? Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
What is your colour? Vote_b10What is your colour? Vote_b11What is your colour? Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
What is your colour? Vote_b1065%What is your colour? Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
What is your colour? Vote_b106%What is your colour? Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
What is your colour? Vote_b1018%What is your colour? Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
What is your colour? Vote_b100%What is your colour? Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

What is your colour?

Go down 
+3
Commander Nord
Sureshot
Davan Kelhur
7 posters
AuthorMessage

What is your colour? Empty
PostSubject: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:48 am

As on old fan of Magic the Gathering I think Aliendra's new signature is really cool. Razz

I've done the short questionnaire and came out as:

What is your colour? Whatcolor_isgreen
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

...Which sounds about right! lol

So come on guys! What colour are you?
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur
Galactic Trade Commission
Galactic Trade Commission
Davan Kelhur

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:59 am

red for me!

What is your colour? Whatcolor_isredTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidkellyphotography.co.uk
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:41 am

What is your colour? Whatcolor_isblue

LOL! It seems I hate you two!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:54 am

CENTER]What is your colour? Whatcolor_isblueTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

Death to green and read
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:57 am

Yeah go team blue!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:08 am

Sureshot wrote:
Yeah go team blue!!! cheers

*le gasp!*

They're everywhere!! Shocked Haha!

Anyone ever taken the Keirsey temperament test? It's a pro one that I had to do at work a few years ago. I came out as an "Idealist Healer" (INFP) back then, and again last year! lol They still do a free temperament report if anyone's interested.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:53 am

Redwatch wrote:

Anyone ever taken the Keirsey temperament test? It's a pro one that I had to do at work a few years ago. I came out as an "Idealist Healer" (INFP) back then, and again last year! lol They still do a free temperament report if anyone's interested.

I've just done it. Here's my result:

Your Keirsey Temperament Sorter Results indicates that your personality type is that of the:

IDEALIST

Idealists, as a temperament, are passionately concerned with personal growth and development. Idealists strive to discover who they are and how they can become their best possible self -- always this quest for self-knowledge and self-improvement drives their imagination. And they want to help others make the journey. Idealists are naturally drawn to working with people, and whether in education or counseling, in social services or personnel work, in journalism or the ministry, they are gifted at helping others find their way in life, often inspiring them to grow as individuals and to fulfill their potentials.

Idealists are sure that friendly cooperation is the best way for people to achieve their goals. Conflict and confrontation upset them because they seem to put up angry barriers between people. Idealists dream of creating harmonious, even caring personal relations, and they have a unique talent for helping people get along with each other and work together for the good of all. Such interpersonal harmony might be a romantic ideal, but then Idealists are incurable romantics who prefer to focus on what might be, rather than what is. The real, practical world is only a starting place for Idealists; they believe that life is filled with possibilities waiting to be realized, rich with meanings calling out to be understood. This idea of a mystical or spiritual dimension to life, the "not visible" or the "not yet" that can only be known through intuition or by a leap of faith, is far more important to Idealists than the world of material things.

Highly ethical in their actions, Idealists hold themselves to a strict standard of personal integrity. They must be true to themselves and to others, and they can be quite hard on themselves when they are dishonest, or when they are false or insincere. More often, however, Idealists are the very soul of kindness. Particularly in their personal relationships, Idealists are without question filled with love and good will. They believe in giving of themselves to help others; they cherish a few warm, sensitive friendships; they strive for a special rapport with their children; and in marriage they wish to find a "soulmate," someone with whom they can bond emotionally and spiritually, sharing their deepest feelings and their complex inner worlds.

Idealists are relatively rare, making up no more than 15 to 20 percent of the population. But their ability to inspire people with their enthusiasm and their idealism has given them influence far beyond their numbers.

Idealists at Work
Idealists, as a temperament, are passionately concerned with personal growth and development. They are naturally drawn to working with people and are gifted with helping others find their way in life, often inspiring them to grow as individuals and to fulfill their potential both on, and off, the job.

Because you live in anticipation of an exciting future, in your ideal job you will be asked to stretch your imagination on a continual basis. Existing ideas, individuals and groups of people, products, services, and the relationships between these things can trigger flashes of insight about how "what is" might unfold into "what might be." You feel rewarded where you feel free to share your insights with people who encourage your creativity and who support the unpredictable process by which you narrow down the stream of ideas into innovations that are meaningful within the scheme of your personal values. You are likely to be comfortable taking on a leadership role, so long as it doesn’t place you in an arbitrary hierarchy.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:50 am

Uh-oh.

What is your colour? Whatcolor_isblackTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

and It looks like on the Keirsey temperament test I'm an 'Idealist', somewhat unsuprisingly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:56 am

Black, LW?? No way man! You were my hero! Crying or Very sad Razz

Sureshot wrote:
I've just done it. Here's my result:

And if the Boss is posting it...

My sub-category of the above idealist temperament is as follows:

Idealist Portrait of the Healer (INFP)

"Healers present a calm and serene face to the world, and can seem shy, even distant around others. But inside they're anything but serene, having a capacity for personal caring rarely found in the other types. Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community.

Healers have a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods. In fact, to understand Healers, we must understand that their deep commitment to the positive and the good is almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity (around one percent of the population), Healers can feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.

Also, Healers might well feel a sense of separation because of their often misunderstood childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood-they are the prince or princess of fairy tales-an attitude which, sadly, is frowned upon, or even punished, by many parents. With parents who want them to get their head out of the clouds, Healers begin to believe they are bad to be so fanciful, so dreamy, and can come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. In truth, they are quite OK just as they are, only different from most others-swans reared in a family of ducks.

At work, Healers are adaptable, welcome new ideas and new information, are patient with complicated situations, but impatient with routine details. Healers are keenly aware of people and their feelings, and relate well with most others. Because of their deep-seated reserve, however, they can work quite happily alone. When making decisions, Healers follow their heart not their head, which means they can make errors of fact, but seldom of feeling. They have a natural interest in scholarly activities and demonstrate, like the other Idealists, a remarkable facility with language. They have a gift for interpreting stories, as well as for creating them, and thus often write in lyric, poetic fashion. Frequently they hear a call to go forth into the world and help others, a call they seem ready to answer, even if they must sacrifice their own comfort."

So now that finished making Aliendra sick ( Wink ) I'll retire to write in my journal. LOL
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:29 am

What is your colour? Whatcolor_iswhiteTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

I guess Daven and me are sworn enemies now Smile *puts on facepaint and leaps into the bush*
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:33 am

What is your colour? Whatcolor_isblack

I didn't take the quiz. But I liked Black the most so I quoted LW and took his color.

I turned out to be an Artisan

Hershey wrote:
All Artisans (SPs) share the following core characteristics:

Artisans tend to be fun-loving, optimistic, realistic, and focused on the here and now
Artisans pride themselves on being unconventional, bold, and spontaneous.
Artisans make playful mates, creative parents, and troubleshooting leaders.
Artisans are excitable, trust their impulses, want to make a splash, seek stimulation, prize freedom, and dream of mastering action skills.
Artisans are the temperament with a natural ability to excel in any of the arts, not only the fine arts such as painting and sculpting, or the performing arts such as music, theater, and dance, but also the athletic, military, political, mechanical, and industrial arts, as well as the "art of the deal" in business.
Artisans are most at home in the real world of solid objects that can be made and manipulated, and of real-life events that can be experienced in the here and now. Artisans have exceptionally keen senses, and love working with their hands. They seem right at home with tools, instruments, and vehicles of all kinds, and their actions are usually aimed at getting them where they want to go, and as quickly as possible. Thus Artisans will strike off boldly down roads that others might consider risky or impossible, doing whatever it takes, rules or no rules, to accomplish their goals. This devil-may-care attitude also gives the Artisans a winning way with people, and they are often irresistibly charming with family, friends, and co-workers.

Artisans want to be where the action is; they seek out adventure and show a constant hunger for pleasure and stimulation. They believe that variety is the spice of life, and that doing things that aren't fun or exciting is a waste of time. Artisans are impulsive, adaptable, competitive, and believe the next throw of the dice will be the lucky one. They can also be generous to a fault, always ready to share with their friends from the bounty of life. Above all, Artisans need to be free to do what they wish, when they wish. They resist being tied or bound or confined or obligated; they would rather not wait, or save, or store, or live for tomorrow. In the Artisan view, today must be enjoyed, for tomorrow never comes.

There are many Artisans, perhaps 30 to 35 percent of the population, which is good, because they create much of the beauty, grace, fun, and excitement the rest of us enjoy in life.

I don't agree with all of that but I do try to emulate some of their examples, so I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:10 am

Your Keirsey Temperament Sorter Results indicates that your personality type is that of the

Guardians are the cornerstone of society, for they are the temperament given to serving and preserving our most important social institutions. Guardians have natural talent in managing goods and services--from supervision to maintenance and supply -- and they use all their skills to keep things running smoothly in their families, communities, schools, churches, hospitals, and businesses.

Guardians can have a lot of fun with their friends, but they are quite serious about their duties and responsibilities. Guardians take pride in being dependable and trustworthy; if there's a job to be done, they can be counted on to put their shoulder to the wheel. Guardians also believe in law and order, and sometimes worry that respect for authority, even a fundamental sense of right and wrong, is being lost. Perhaps this is why Guardians honor customs and traditions so strongly -- they are familiar patterns that help bring stability to our modern, fast-paced world.

Practical and down-to-earth, Guardians believe in following the rules and cooperating with others. They are not very comfortable winging it or blazing new trails; working steadily within the system is the Guardian way, for in the long run loyalty, discipline, and teamwork get the job done right. Guardians are meticulous about schedules and have a sharp eye for proper procedures. They are cautious about change, even though they know that change can be healthy for an institution. Better to go slowly, they say, and look before you leap.

Guardians make up as much as 40 to 45 percent of the population, and a good thing, because they usually end up doing all the indispensable but thankless jobs everyone else takes for granted.

Guardians at Work
As a Guardian, you enjoy working as a valued member of a team, whether you are leading it or following a credible leader. You like to work with people who carry their weight. You appreciate having clear-cut responsibilities and being recognized for your dedication and achievements. Your natural traits are those that employers have traditionally valued - and that successful companies still respect. You are responsible and loyal to an organization once you've signed on.

You are most comfortable when your life is structured. As a result you usually prefer a workplace that lets you create a routine you can settle into. Because you are dependable and exacting, your colleagues and customers rely on your work. Your ideal job offers you a clear chain of command, and lets you progress through a hierarchy based on your meeting expectations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:25 am

Hehehe... wanna see my result? You damn sure won't believe it guys!

Guardian

Guardians are the cornerstone of society, for they are the temperament given to serving and preserving our most important social institutions. Guardians have natural talent in managing goods and services--from supervision to maintenance and supply -- and they use all their skills to keep things running smoothly in their families, communities, schools, churches, hospitals, and businesses.

Guardians can have a lot of fun with their friends, but they are quite serious about their duties and responsibilities. Guardians take pride in being dependable and trustworthy; if there's a job to be done, they can be counted on to put their shoulder to the wheel. Guardians also believe in law and order, and sometimes worry that respect for authority, even a fundamental sense of right and wrong, is being lost. Perhaps this is why Guardians honor customs and traditions so strongly -- they are familiar patterns that help bring stability to our modern, fast-paced world.

Practical and down-to-earth, Guardians believe in following the rules and cooperating with others. They are not very comfortable winging it or blazing new trails; working steadily within the system is the Guardian way, for in the long run loyalty, discipline, and teamwork get the job done right. Guardians are meticulous about schedules and have a sharp eye for proper procedures. They are cautious about change, even though they know that change can be healthy for an institution. Better to go slowly, they say, and look before you leap.

Guardians make up as much as 40 to 45 percent of the population, and a good thing, because they usually end up doing all the indispensable but thankless jobs everyone else takes for granted.

Guardians at Work
As a Guardian, you enjoy working as a valued member of a team, whether you are leading it or following a credible leader. You like to work with people who carry their weight. You appreciate having clear-cut responsibilities and being recognized for your dedication and achievements. Your natural traits are those that employers have traditionally valued - and that successful companies still respect. You are responsible and loyal to an organization once you've signed on.

You are most comfortable when your life is structured. As a result you usually prefer a workplace that lets you create a routine you can settle into. Because you are dependable and exacting, your colleagues and customers rely on your work. Your ideal job offers you a clear chain of command, and lets you progress through a hierarchy based on your meeting expectations.

Somehow i expected RW to be green. SS to be blue but blak from LW was unpredictable.. same as red from dave Razz

Keirsey Temperament Report Sucks btw Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:52 pm

[CENTER]What is your colour? Whatcolor_iswhite

I was hoping green for those llanowars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:32 am

What is your colour? Whatcolor_iswhiteTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

rawr?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your colour?   What is your colour? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your colour?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The E.P.O.C.H Agency :: OPEN FORUMS :: Off-Topic Discussions-
Jump to: