The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b10A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b11A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b10A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b11A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b1065%A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b106%A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b1018%A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b106%A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b100%A show of support, if you have the time.... Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

A show of support, if you have the time....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

A show of support, if you have the time.... Empty
PostSubject: A show of support, if you have the time....   A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:58 pm

.....and the inclination!

Quite a few years ago I started writing a fantasy novel entitled The Darkest Knight and although it all started coming together nicely I found myself suddenly writing less of the story and spending countless hours working out the world in which the story was meant to play out (that wasnt a bad thing, I really enjoy that kinda thing, its probably why I write pen and paper rp games). I've since fully realised that world and have started writing the story again.

The thing is, I could do with some feedback. Knowing how well you folk roleplay I suspect at least most of you read a fair bit and some of you even write (either for fun, a hobby or professionally), so I'm coming to you all asking if any of you could make the time to please read through what I have done so far and leave some comments.

It is a High Fantasy setting and may not be to everyone's taste, so please only read it if you like that kinda thing.

The Story:
So far I have uploaded 7 chapters to FictionPress.com (A prologue and 6 chapters), and it can be found by clicking HERE which brings up my profile page:

1. STORY LINK: clicking this will take you to the story. You can navigate the chapters by using the drop-down menu in the top-right of the screen once it loads or press the next page button (which looks like this: >> ) right next to the drop-down.
2. FORUM: This is a link to the Forum I have connected to do with it; if any of you could join this and leave comments / discuss I would be VERY grateful (and it would stop me feeling like a 'billy-no-mates'!) Alternatively you can also get to the forum HERE.
3. SUBSCRIBE: If you feel paticularly time-generous you can even subscribe to my page and get updated at least semi-regularly.

A show of support, if you have the time.... Thepage

The Forum:

As previously asked, if any of you could also spare the time to sign up to my forum and pop in to chat every now and again your opinions would be grately appreciated.

InfoBase:
If you like what you read but want to know more about anything in the story, I have started an infobase using the Wikia interface which should make it easy to navigate. Its far from complete (it will take me SOME time) but if you want to delve into the back-story a little more you can find that HERE.

WARNING / DISCLAIMER:

This may not be important, but I dont want to accidently get Sure in trouble, so I want to say this here. This story has a Fiction Rate Certificate of M which means it is for mature audiences only. The story depicts scenes of a sexual nature and covers both violence and torture within its chapters. Keep it away from under 18s please!

Thanks very much in advance guys!
LW

Links Quick Summary:

STORY
FORUM
INFOBASE

ps: Before anyone happens to mention it, yes I appreciate this story's title has a striking similarity to a certain recent Christopher Nolan film that starred Mr. Bale and Mr. Ledger but frankly I concieved the idea back in 91' which according to my net sources is quite a bit before the screenplay for the film was devised so despite the fact my work isnt yet copyrighted I'm taking the moral high ground and not changing the name Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: A show of support, if you have the time....   A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Hmm....

"WARNING / DISCLAIMER:
This may not be important, but I dont want to accidently get Sure in trouble, so I want to say this here. This story has a Fiction Rate Certificate of M which means it is for mature audiences only. The story depicts scenes of a sexual nature and covers both violence and torture within its chapters. Keep it away from under 18s please!"

This art and the high fantasy setting spiked my interest... And knowing your rp style a bit i'm looking forward to wasting my time on this creation of yours Smile

I have little time to waste these days thought... so i hope for your sake its good! Razz

Joking^^ I'll give it a go! Or at least try Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: A show of support, if you have the time....   A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Thanks! There's a fair amount of it (the 7 chapters alone come to over 50,000 words :S)

Then there's the encyclopedia.....

in other words dont rush!

bounce
Back to top Go down
DarkApocalypse
Galactic Trade Commission
Galactic Trade Commission
DarkApocalypse

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: A show of support, if you have the time....   A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Sounds like it could be a great read! Over 18 only? Pshhh... Of course im 18 Razz

I'll check it out when I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: A show of support, if you have the time....   A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:33 pm

i will check the out in comming wekkend
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: A show of support, if you have the time....   A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:33 pm

i will check the out in comming wekkend
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: A show of support, if you have the time....   A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Thanks guys, appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: A show of support, if you have the time....   A show of support, if you have the time.... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:11 am

Ooooooooo new things! I'll give it a read next week mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A show of support, if you have the time....   A show of support, if you have the time.... Empty

Back to top Go down

A show of support, if you have the time....
Page 1 of 1