The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b10Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b11Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b10Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b11Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b1065%Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b106%Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b1018%Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b106%Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b100%Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail

Go down 
+5
Tando
Godjera
Lunarwolf
Commander Nord
Sureshot
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:56 am

This recruitment thread is so full of fail I had to share it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:04 am

That is f*****g wridiculous. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:22 pm

This thread deserves Captain Picard himself.

Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Facepalmul4
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:25 pm

it was Horrible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:39 am

Razz Facepalm. lol

Nice one!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:48 am

Couldnt have put that better myself Aliendra!

Reading that thread was like watching a nerd vs jock schoolyard fight:

Jock: 'Yeah, well..... you're dum! you dont always noes what's wright!'
Nerd: 'Actually.. thats not how you spell 'dumb' or 'right'....and lets not even start with 'noes.'
Jock: 'Yeah? well you're a.....a......a POOHEAD! Yeah!' (at which point the jock plus 4 hangers-on cheer)

(The only screaming inaccuracy in my above example of course, is that Darthvladimire had no 'hangers-on'. If fact he seemed to have no backup whatsoever... not even from his guildmates!

Darthvladimire = rubbish jock.) - or should that be joke?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:57 am

Hilarious. First thing you need to get right is the presentation or nobody will ever join your guild. That guy's spelling was worse than mine.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:02 am

Godjera wrote:
Hilarious. First thing you need to get right is the presentation or nobody will ever join your guild. That guy's spelling was worse than mine.

See spelling errors, I do not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:19 am

Harhar, must be run by a bunch of 10 year olds Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:50 am

Arg! That place really isn't looking much better.

I was perusing the rather tepid 2 pages worth of "Official Looking for Guild Thread: August 2009" and I think I can say with some certainty that the pickings are very, VERY slim.

80% aren't in the same time zone as us.
19% have no interest in RP or want to "Kill Roleplayers" (yes, really)

Which leaves:

Quote :
"Lord Averrom"

* AFFILIATION & ALIGNMENT:
Republic

* ROLEPLAY:
Casual Roleplay

* ACTIVITIES:
Raiding, Questing, PvP, PvE,also what i call lore hunting

* AGE GROUP:
19-29

* TIME ZONE:
GMT - I cannot Stress HOW IMPORTANT time zone is. So either GMT,or any other timezone thats 2 hours back or 2 hours front i dont mind,but not something hats like 6 hours behind me.

* PREVIOUS GUILD EXPERIENCE:
Other games dont matter to me as i was playing a lone adventurer so ill just list the WoW guilds.
Server: Neptulon,guilds - Tormented,Darkness,The Revered,EnJoY - All endgame raiders.
Eonar - Aeon,Obsidia,Kthulu - All endgame raiders.
Twilight's Hammer - for some reason the only guild i remember me being part of there that was raiding/farming endgame was Invision... Most of these guilds broke up or changed names and rosters,hey,thats what merging can do if you dont listen to trusted officers(me) and instead ignore them to merge with a guild that will ultimately cause your downfall...*sigh* people can be so stubborn

* GUILD EXPECTATIONS:
Im a fair person,when its time to do my job,ill do it to the full of my abilities. Guild masters think just because of the title,they have some control,false,if you dont have the respect of your guild mates then you have nothing and a trial is in more control than you are. That meaning,if the guild master isnt worth it,i aint following a single order he gives me,if he is unfair the same,if he is a jacka** im not even staying. Respect is everything,a good guild master knows very well that the key to a strong guild,both content wise and internal wise,is the relations between members,for example,lets say you are the GM,your brother is in a nasty fight with someone both exchanging very offensive words,but its his fault,who do you punish? I've been a high ranking officer of every guild i was in and i started a trial in every one. EVERYONE deserves a 2nd chance. And things should remain fair. Instead of shouting at people why they wiped at an easy boss,do your homework,and make sure they do their job INDIVIDUALLY next time.This way our game stays friendly,and even when wiping,its actually fun,THATS the guild i need. Short words : Fair,serious,fun,special,when the times comes,sit down and get it right BUT having fun at the same time. Its just a game for christ sake. Smile

* OTHER INFORMATION YOU WISH RECRUITING GUILDS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU:
None really other than the fact that sometimes i might be inactive for a week or so each month for the next 4 months,that about it...personal reasons. Oh yeah also i should mention this - I was once kicked from my guild(used to be a Class and Raid leader,Paladins to be exact) because i did what the guild master did not,i took time,did my homework,talked to individuall players,who were basicly total noobs,took time with them,helped them be better,dam,i even took whole raids just to show one person tactics and tricks for his class,be it or be it not paladin. I was widely considered more of a friend and less of a high ranking member than any other officer in the guild,not cuz i didnt kick people,when someone deserved it,he got it. But because i took time and worked hard to give those guys a chance to prove they were good,and even now,they're one of the best the specific guild has...My methods were concidered a waste of time and guild resources so i was kicked. Suffice to say me and the GM never liked eachother,but we respected eachother nonetheless. I've been in the army,and if yours is a guild that states :"Your rank is below mine your opinions do not count" then dont even bother msging me.

Cheers to all and sorry for the huge app i made,felt like making things extra clear. Smile

Edit: Made a small change for the timezone since people seem to ingore that particular part -.-

Who seems like an egomaniac with nothing to offer but a headache.

The quest continues...
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:06 am

Lmao what a @%&#, what is going on with people these days Shocked

Last edited by Tando on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:41 am

Blimey. That guy really hasn't done himself any favours selling himself, has he? I hope it was good therapy writing all that down because I don't think they'll be lining up to send him invites.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Shocked This deserve's to be in the Hall of Fame of retarded comments, thing is someone will accept him probably someone as boneheaded as him thinking they'll be making the "Best Guild EVAR!!"
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Ok, the comedy continues! For the love of God I hope that this is a troll!

The 'Jith' wrote:
For all those undecided people who want to use both sides of the Force, I have a solution for you. Join the Jith. We are the ones who are the most powerful Force users. We use both the Light and Dark sides of the Force. Join us. We don't have complicated rules. The only rules we have are:
1. Learn both sides of the Force.
2.Take sides on the Light or Dark if your life depends on it or theres money involved.
There are more rules but they are still being made. Consider this group. If you don't, we'll just have another enemy to kill.

Jith? Really? What do they use squeezy lemon bottles instead of Lightsabers?

EDIT: Sorry guys I couldn't resist!

Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Jif_li10

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Sureshot wrote:

The 'Jizz' wrote:
For all those undecided people who want to make both babies in all colors, I have a solution for you. Join the Jizz. We are the ones who are the most ridiculous users. We make both Light and Dark babies. Join us. We don't have complicated rules. The only rules we have are:
1. Learn to make both babies in all colors.
2.Make Light or Dark babies if your life depends on it or theres money involved.
There are more rules but they are still being made. Consider this group. If you don't, we'll just have another enemy to kill.
Laughing

Fix'd
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:42 am

Viking wrote:
Sureshot wrote:

The 'Jizz' wrote:
For all those undecided people who want to make both babies in all colors, I have a solution for you. Join the Jizz. We are the ones who are the most ridiculous users. We make both Light and Dark babies. Join us. We don't have complicated rules. The only rules we have are:
1. Learn to make both babies in all colors.
2.Make Light or Dark babies if your life depends on it or theres money involved.
Laughing

Fix'd

Aww I thought that was the actual post now I'm dissapointed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:39 pm

OUCH!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Sureshot wrote:
OUCH!

A new allies SS Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Haha! Oh for sure, I can see them offering us a wealth of entertainment! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:25 pm

My eyes! They are blind! XD
Back to top Go down
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Yes... Nihilusion.. *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail   Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail Empty

Back to top Go down

Fail Recruitment Thread Is Full Of Fail
Page 1 of 1