The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b10What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b11What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b10What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b11What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b1065%What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b106%What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b1018%What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b106%What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b100%What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+23
Randomfest
Suiadan
Jokoro
Caryington
Viking
Smudge
BluePhoenix
Harlequin2
Charada
Dante Demens
PrometheuX
zoran
Dugo
PrioryJK
nosyd
Tando
Valku
Nex Deus
Commander Nord
Sureshot
Godjera
Lunarwolf
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Mmmmm zombies, and maids and *BLEEP!* chainsaws!

Okay first one is by a Japanese guy who made the Chainsaw maid which is great and has great little bits of humour in, the second one is pure mental awesomeness done by another guy who made an unofficial sequeal, the animation is a bit more crude but I prefer it Smile

Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:35 pm

I bought a Xbox bounce I've only got Fable 2 and a crapy kinect game. Recommendations please Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Tando wrote:
I bought a Xbox

Woot! Well done sah!

I bought an Xbox solely for Fable II (yes, yes I know Razz) so I don't actually have that many games for it yet.

I can recommend some of what I have though:

* Gears of War: Good solid gameplay, not too tough not too easy - still looks visually impressive even now.
* FableII: Is still one of my favourite games - I've played it and replayed it soooooo many times....
* FableIII: Better than II in many ways, but not as good in many more; its like a polished version of 2 with the humour turned down a bit. Like II it has a "WTF? really?!?" kind of ending, but its worth playing for the amazing voice acting and one or two exceptional quests ('save the princess' ftw)
* Bioshock2: Not got very far in this, but plays well - a bit dark (visually I mean, I need to turn the gamma up)
* Crackdown: Not really my thing, but I got it for £5 Razz
* LIMBO: Awesome, frustrating, gorey, creepy and unique.
* Dead Rising: I know you like the 2nd one, so this is worth a look if you can get it cheap - kind of like a mix between resident evil and pokemon snap o.O
* Halo 3: Aparently very good. I've not even opened it so I can't tell you Razz

I've heard Red Dead Redemption is meant to be good on XBOX, as is the entire AC series. One or two people here might recommend Halo:Reach as well Wink

I'd recommend joining the XBOX Live Gold Service, as the Online stuff on it is just excellent. You don't get a browser, but to be fair; you get everything a Gamer would be looking up anyway; from insider videos and game demos to downloadable films and music. Being Microsoft they get their grubby little hands on demos very, very quickly making it really easy to 'try-before-you-buy'
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 pm

i like reach more than 3 but just because i like what they did with the characters

bioshock2 was great a friend and i switched off for deaths and beat the game in a weekend but theres alot of other stuff we didn't do in it until we beat it - plus the multiplayer is pretty decent

red dead redemption was good from what i experienced but when i played it with a friend we would just do terrible things to people with the train and lasso xD its multiplayer is also pretty neat.

deadspace 2 and deus ex human revolution are coming out soon so those might be good to wait for dead space for the horror and then deus ex is a cool cyber punk rpg (i'm getting it the moment it comes out so i'll deff give a heads up about it if anyone wants to wait for opinions xD)

don't get force unleashed 2 imo D: so stale short first was leaps and bounds better for what i want from a game

fallout vegas was really fun if you didn't get it for pc on steam xP

Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:30 pm

I've currently got hooked back onto Blood Bowl (although the Legendary Edition this time). The single player seems to have vastly improved, although besides setting up my own league I can't see me taking part in the multiplayer with the hardcore players whatsoever.

Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:48 am

I've already got Red Dead, Force Unleashed 2 and Fallout NV on the PC. Is it worth getting all the Halo's or just number 3 and Reach? The next thing I have to get is the 250Gb HDD as I've only got a 4Gb flash drive built in Sad I've also got a free month on Live Gold.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:09 am

Halo wise tando its hard to say the first one is great, the recent 2 (3 and reach are a mixed bag) 3 willl be winding down now that reach is out but persoanlly Reach was a big let down, multiplayer wise its still a great formula but they made only 1 multiplayer map for multiplayer the rest are taken (or as they like to say implemented) from the campaign making them as drab and boring as the campaign.
Maybe try black ops? I'm not a fan becuase its to easy for campers and gives the best player huge benifits like airstikes etc
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:51 pm

I've just got DC online, Dead Space, Bioshock 2 and Halo 3 this week. Looks like I might be busy for awhile
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:53 am

I only buy 1 game at atime or i forgrt about them and never play em Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Currentlly re-playing 'Arcanum: of Steamworks & Magick Obscura'

Essentially its like the first Fallout game, only Steampunk.

Win + Win = WIN Very Happy

Also its old enough to work on just about any pc ^^

Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:58 am

DraGON AGE 2
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:50 am

Dragon Age 2 for me
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:46 pm

A little of this, a little of that =) Mainly Minecraft and some Visual Novels when I have time.
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:00 am

Started LOTRO again as it's free to play. just started a LM Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:58 am

Ah, good ol' Lotro *fond memories*

On the rare occassion I'm not on Rift, I'm currently giving Assassin's Creed a go. I should have played it ages ago, but there we are.

Just ordered Assassins Creed II on the XBOX for when I clock the original, and have ordered Alan Wake as well for a change in pace before LA Noire comes out.

Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Gone back to LotR myself for awhile since it's good and free, plus a decent amount of RP use to be there.. maybe it still is..
Back to top Go down
http://Www.IanABrown.wordpress.com
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:17 am

Based on a friend's feedback Alan Wake is awesome. Obviously not my kind of game though but it's amazing for this kind of games (still based on my friend's)
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Daffy
Registered
Registered
Daffy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Only game im playing atm is battlefield bad company 2. Best fps games are battlefield i think. The teamplay makes the games great rather than just running around shooting at people battlefield make u work as a team cant wait for bf3 going to rock Razz If any1 else plays bfbc2 add me as a friend plz name is DaffY=)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:08 pm

I've got BFBC2 but haven't played it in ages Sad

Once I clocked the SP I played the MP for a bit but only got to like rank 12 or something.... Some others here still play it though, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Currently playing Alan Wake on the XBOX360 with the missus.

Its actually quite hard to play when she keep jumping and grabbing my shoulder with talon-like fingernails >.<

I've put this video on Spoiler as there are some bits from the game revealed which folk who've not played it might not want to see Wink

Spoiler:

The music is "Haunted" by Poe
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:02 pm

Starting to play Red Dead Redemtion again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The E.P.O.C.H Agency :: OPEN FORUMS :: Gaming Community-
Jump to: