The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Shaikan - Freelancer EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Shaikan - Freelancer EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Shaikan - Freelancer EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Shaikan - Freelancer EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Shaikan - Freelancer EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Shaikan - Freelancer EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Shaikan - Freelancer EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Shaikan - Freelancer EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Shaikan - Freelancer EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b10Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b11Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b10Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b11Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b1065%Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b106%Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b1018%Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b100%Shaikan - Freelancer Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Shaikan - Freelancer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaikan
Freelancer
Freelancer
Shaikan

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-04-14

Shaikan - Freelancer Empty
PostSubject: Shaikan - Freelancer   Shaikan - Freelancer EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:58 am

APPLICATION FORM FOR SHAIKAN

As I have picked the path of a freelancer (at least for now) Im still willing to give you as much information about myself as possible as I want to know more about yo as well Smile

WHAT IS YOUR NAME & SWTOR.COM USERNAME?
My name is Michal Tretter and my username on swtor.com is "Shaikan"

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Im from Czech Republic, Brno.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Im 24.

WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
A very original post from Dugo and the experience I already have with the Agents of The E.P.O.C.H..

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
I have some experience where my last experience is within two TOR pre-launch guilds. (The Hands of Darkness and The Republic Order) - both left by myself, because I wasnt able to catch with others because of my work

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
* MU Online
* World of Warcraft
* Lineage II (for five years)

WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER BOTH IN-GAME & ON GUILD FORUMS? *
I would consider myself as an active player both in-game and forum wise. (More focused ingame). But at this moment my schedule is ever changing and I cant guarantee my activity every day. Thats the main reason why Ive picked the freelancer.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
I can offer the will to create a great experience and fun in the community by the experience Ive already gained in my life (including RP:P).

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
A friendly and most mature community which wants to enjoy fun, be different in some aspects of acting and be helpful for new guys Smile

WHAT CLASS AND ADVANCED CLASS DO YOU INTEND TO PLAY AS YOUR MAIN? **
With my main character Shaikan (further known as Darth Kyrad) I want to follow the path of a Force focused Inquisitor.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
Ive quite evolved my character within the ranks of The Hands of Darkness and that means I would like to continue on building my character where he left The Hands. My toons past is somehow very clouded and I have my reasons why I would love to hide it for now. But I can give you the First episode of my characters biography.

The beginning of the way of Shaikan

A sudden clattering brought the Jedi Master Almir Vos out of his meditation. Immediately his eyes flicked to his ten year old apprentice. The young boy instantly looked embarrassed with his outburst and hurried over to the wall to pick up the metal orb he had been practicing with.

Almir decided against chastising him on his temper tantrum this time and instead focused on his disability to control the force.

Almir had found the boy by accident. Seymour, as he had named him had been placed in an orphanage when he was three and a yearly blood test of all the children had found a sizeable number of midi-chlorian in his blood. Unfortunately most of the midi-chlorian in Seymour’s blood appeared to be dormant allowing him only to use the Force on a very low level. Despite this set back Almir had convinced the Jedi Council to allow the boy to be taken on as his Padawan Learner. Although his ability to control the force had increased, Seymour still struggled with tricks that some of the younger students had mastered. Despite this severe count against him Seymour had proven himself to be particularly talented with a lightsaber. He was already a fair distance ahead of other children his age and a few years older.

"Why can’t I do it master?" Seymour’s small voice interrupted Almir’s thoughts.

"Patience Seymour, you will be able to when you’re ready." Almir placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"But I am ready…" Seymour muttered even quieter. Almir pretended not to hear him.

“Try one more time, then you can practice with your saber.” Almir told him. Seymour immediately brightened at the suggestion and placed the metal orb back on its stand and focused on it.

Almir silently wished he could awaken the midi-chlorian in his blood. He hated seeing him so upset.

Again his thoughts turned to his Padawan’s mysterious heritage. Like him he was human, at least most of the Order assumed he was human, the only thing that set Seymour aside from other humans were his white hair.

At that thought Almir glanced over to his pupil where he sat focusing on lifting the orb off its stand and onto another one. His light blue eyes focused intently onto the metal orb slowly convincing it to move.

Almir was beginning to think they would never find out about his past.

"Master Vos." A young Jedi spoke from the door.

"Yes?" Almir looked towards him. Seymour placed the orb on a stand and curiously looked over.

"There is someone here to see you." The Jedi said.

Almir looked at the Jedi curiously, he seemed uneasy.

"Very well." He said as he rose from where he was seated.

"Don’t go!" Seymour quickly said jumping to his feet with an urgent look on his face.

"I’ll be back when I’m finished Seymour, until then why don’t you clean you Lightsaber?" Almir said reassuringly. He looked at him stricken face and wondered if maybe the force was awakening inside him, had he foreseen something? Unfortunately the Jedi was still waiting at the door and Almir didn’t want to waste any time.

"I’ll be back soon Seymour." Almir said again to reassure him. He ruffled his hair before walking out the door.
Seymour knew he was lucky to have Almir as a master. He often thought some of the other Jedi Masters couldn’t see why a Jedi held in such high esteem would train a Padawan with very low Force ability.

Seymour also knew that her Force abilities were low. But as he watched his master walk out of the room he couldn’t erase the feeling of cold dread that was running through his body.

However, Seymour thought of himself as an obedient Padawan and did as he had been instructed to do, he sat by one of the large windows and started to clean his saber and check that it was functioning properly. Seymour was the first to admit that he was overly fond of his lightsaber. Although it shared many similarities with Almirin’s it had a definite touch of his own personal design. Some of the other Padawan had more elaborate sabers Sara had mimicked her master’s more simple design. It could also be used one-handed or two-handed with comfort and the emitted blade was stronger then the usual ones allowed to Padawan of his age and level. The blade was also green like his master’s.

As Seymour listened to the gentle hum of the blade as he swung it gracefully through the air he was hit again by the feeling of cold dread. This was immediately followed by one of pure fear and panic.

Seymour started to run, desperately he tried to reach out to Almir and when that failed he tried to sense his presence. For once his force abilities reacted almost instantly and he was able to pick up on his presence in one of the further away training grounds. Briefly he wondered what had led him to that spot.

He was quickly thankful that he wasn’t training at the Temple on Coruscant or he would never have been allowed outside on his own. Seymour untethered a Eopie and mounted quickly riding towards his master’s presence. The Eopie was eager to respond. Seymour briefly thanked Almir for quickly teaching him about using his limited ability to control or convince animals to respond to his directions. It would make this rush a lot easier.

Although the Eopie got him to the training grounds in less than ten minutes it felt to Seymour like hours. Barely stopping to tether the beast he ran through the gate and toward his master.

The sight that greeted him was something out of a nightmare.

Almir quickly regained his footing and using the force pulled his lightsaber into his hand. The Sith he was fighting quickly moved in to take advantage of his short moment of weakness. Almir used a moment to wonder why he hadn’t asked for help when he had realised who his visitor was. A cry from the entrance distracted both him and the Sith.

A moan of despair welled up inside him as he saw his young Padawan at the gate. Seymour would be defenceless against the Sith.

Using the distraction the attacking Sith lunged for Almir.

Almir reacted but not fast enough to fully deflect the blow. He dropped his lightsaber as the Sith’s light Saber plunged into his arm. Almir pulled back as quickly as he could and called his Lightsaber to his other hand. It was not enough.

Almir cried out in pain as the Sith plunged his lightsaber into his chest. He heard Seymour scream for the gate followed by the hum of his lightsaber as it was activated. He reached out to his mind with his own…
“…Seymour” Almir’s mind spoke to Seymour’s before he died. Seymour didn’t even try to fight his rage as he rushed forward to attack the Sith.

The Sith looked briefly shocked at his attack but quickly counted her lunge and blocked his every move before he tired of the game and used the Force to throw him against a stonewall.

Darkness consumed Seymour...

In the end about my character I would like to show something like a code or more a quote which little defines Shaikan.

"Vengeance. It is the best feeling you can ever receive. To return the pain that was dealt to to you, it is the one thing most Sith enjoy. However, vengeance can be one's downfall. If one lets revenge blind him, cloud his mind, he will fail. Patience plays a major role in successful vengeance, so you must practice that first. You can never be too careful either. The more detailed and better your plan for vengeance is, the more chances you have of accomplishing it, while keeping your life. Always be cautious, and you can fulfill your need."

HAVE YOU READ & AGREED TO THE SITE & GUILD RULES?
Read and agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Shaikan - Freelancer   Shaikan - Freelancer EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Now there's a name I know! Wasn't aware you'd left HofD matey?

Anyhow our resident Freelancer Officer (Harlequin2) is away at the minute, but I'll move you to the Freelancer rank for now and see what he says when he gets back.

Have to say it's a shame you're not going for a full-term membership. Thats a very impressive application!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Shaikan - Freelancer   Shaikan - Freelancer EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Welcome around, Shaikan
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Shaikan - Freelancer   Shaikan - Freelancer EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Welcome here, I'm glad my PM interested you Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaikan
Freelancer
Freelancer
Shaikan

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Shaikan - Freelancer   Shaikan - Freelancer EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 am

Thanks Surprised)

Well Sureshot, its already some time I left The Hands and the reason is why Im not applying for a full membership. My work schedule is ever changing and I cant guarantee the focus I would like to. If things settle down we can discuss this. But I dont want to be an unactive member of a great community. Thus I found myself in your alternative way (by the way its a great idea!).

Hehe Dugo, it really did! ;o)
Btw Czechoslovakia ftw!

Edit: Another reason to not go for a full membership with Shaikan atm -> Considering to play an IA Sniper as a main Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaikan - Freelancer   Shaikan - Freelancer Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaikan - Freelancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The E.P.O.C.H Agency :: NEW MEMBERS, VISITORS & APPLICANTS :: Guild Application-
Jump to: