The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Cafe of Broken Dream EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Cafe of Broken Dream EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Cafe of Broken Dream EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Cafe of Broken Dream EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Cafe of Broken Dream EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Cafe of Broken Dream EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Cafe of Broken Dream EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Cafe of Broken Dream EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Cafe of Broken Dream EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b10Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b11Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b10Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b11Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b1065%Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b106%Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b1018%Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b100%Cafe of Broken Dream Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Cafe of Broken Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-08-30

Cafe of Broken Dream Empty
PostSubject: Cafe of Broken Dream   Cafe of Broken Dream EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Cafe of Broken Dream

22:24 Leta Orbus is more familiar with the surroundings. She wears slick black hardened trousers and high military boots with short green sport top, exposing her abs and cybernetic arm - her eyes are covered by large mirror-shades, grey hairs lose
22:27 Leta Orbus is looking for Kleti, asking the staff about her with her low voice

22:27 Kleti goes downs the stairs to the ground floor. She is dressed in black leather tight suit, with high heel boots. Long hair red colour, and white arkanian ayes.
22:28 Kleti is in grim mood, just recently she had chat with sith witch.

22:31 Leta Orbus moved downstairs - surprisingly silent in her heavy boots - straight to Kleti. She's not trying to be unseen

22:33 Kleti turns and looks at Leta eyes.

22:35 [Leta Orbus] Kleti could see only her nice face with arkanian eyes mirrored in Leta's shades, and strange, sour smile of the woman. "I think we need to talk... Agency have some questions I think. Ready to talk about this Fancy?"

22:37 [Kleti] She stares for a moment... '' better say... you have some questions I think" grins kleti " sure lets sit and order drinks first..."

22:39 Leta Orbus points 2 person table in the far corner
22:39 [Leta Orbus] "I'll skip for drinks if you want Fancy, what for you?"

22:39 [Kleti] "water""

22:41 [Leta Orbus] "So bartender won't be too happy" she nodded and moved to the bar. Minutes later she was back with two high glasses full of clear cold water

22:41 [Kleti] " I wish I could get drunk now..." she says in bitter voice.

22:43 [Leta Orbus] "so it's true? I heard gossip about you and some problems with the Agency. But I don't like gossip I like information. What's going one?" Leta held her glass in cybernetic arm sipping the cool water from time to time.

22:44 Kleti stares at glass with water.
22:45 [Kleti] ''I was messing with jedi again....''
22:46 [Kleti] " well not me alone..."

22:46 Leta Orbus takes off her shades. Her dark brown eyes are still and calm but there is no sign of smile on woman's face
22:47 Leta Orbus just nod - she don't want to disturb Kleti's confession

22:50 [Kleti] '' imagine you have jedi, peacefully sleeping only by a reach of hand... just a reach.... and you can have him... could you resist? I could not..."
22:51 Kleti makes a sip of water " tastes.... funny...''

22:52 Leta Orbus gives a quick look at the glass then shakes her head as big "no I did not slip you anything" then she gives woman curious look
22:53 [Leta Orbus] " Do you wanna say to me that you either killed some jedi in the sleep or ride one? Both ideas sounds disturbing to me" She makes sarcastic smile - her scar on cheek bends ugly

22:53 Kleti nodds.
22:54 [Kleti] " Even if that jedi is client of agency...He still is a jedi."
22:55 [Kleti] " no I don't kill them, they are more valuable them captured alive..."

22:57 [Leta Orbus] "well Fancy so you messed up - and I mean really messed up" she stops smiling

22:58 [Kleti] '' well... looks like I'm jedi hunter"
22:58 [Kleti] " So I left agency, that no traces lead to them...."

22:59 Leta Orbus drinks big one from her glass
23:00 [Leta Orbus] " I just hope you'll be around... someone who can hunt Jedi could be very useful in this political situation

23:03 [Kleti] " Dont worry I'll be around... if agency don't decide to take me out after I step through those doors..."

23:05 [Leta Orbus] "So you've played with Jedi that have business with the Agency - big deal - most people that interact with us want them dead. Let's be honest Jedi are not our prime customers. They are to fracking high and mighty to use Mercs all the time. So your skills should be still useful"

23:06 [Kleti] '' 3 jedi hunts in one month...''

23:06 [Leta Orbus] "Problem is... I'm just working here. Maybe Boss will contract on you. Then we will meet again I suppose..."
23:07 [Leta Orbus] " I just hope you got good price for them" burst into laugh

23:07 [Kleti] '' maybe...''
23:07 Kleti grins
23:09 [Kleti] "" I just love my job..."
23:11 [Kleti] She looks sad saying that.

23:11 [Leta Orbus] "Well I jused to love mine too" She sound little disapointed "Hope you will stay under the same contact number on holo. I'll give you a sign if the Boss decide to keep you as freelancer. If not and things go bad I will have to apear in person. Cheers" she finsh her water
23:13 [Leta Orbus] " Do you need any help? I can contact you with friend of a friend of a friend... They can fix you some protection from Jedi if you don't mind working for One side"

23:14 [Leta Orbus] "Can't guarantee anything but this guy saved my *BLEEP!* from execution platoon so he can pull few strings"

23:14 [Kleti] '' I have protege from more above layers I'm afraid...''
23:15 [Kleti] "but thank you''

23:15 [Leta Orbus] "I suppose... No one collect Jedi without reason... good for you just remember that they see us all as expendable"

23:17 [Kleti] '' yes I know... I have some cards...""
23:18 Kleti sighs

23:19 [Leta Orbus] "Keep them in your bra then. As close as you can. I know from my experience that Force-stuff always ends bad for normal people. Those freaks just thing about us as cattle" she bangs with the glass over the table surface - you can see cracks on the glass

23:19 [Kleti] " well I better go..."

23:20 [Leta Orbus] "Hope you will have good life outside. If anything goes bad and we will be good with the agency give me a call sometimes. Goodbye Fancy"
23:21 Leta Orbus tries to smile warm and friendly - nope she can't be a good spy

23:21 [Kleti] " farewell Nasty"

23:21 Leta Orbus salutes
Back to top Go down

Cafe of Broken Dream
Page 1 of 1