The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
    Current US Time (EST)
    Latest topics
    » CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
    Late training EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
    Late training EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
    Late training EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
    Late training EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
    Late training EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
    Late training EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
    Late training EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
    Late training EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
    Late training EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
    Visitor Information
    Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
    BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
    SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
    SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
    Top posters
    Lunarwolf (6401)
    Late training Vote_b10Late training Vote_b11Late training Vote_b12 
    Sureshot (5209)
    PrioryJK (2575)
    Caryington (2420)
    Harlequin2 (1887)
    Commander Nord (1761)
    Tando (1068)
    Kleti (448)
    nosyd (435)
    Smudge (369)
    Poll
    Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
    Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
    Late training Vote_b1065%Late training Vote_b12
     65% [ 11 ]
    An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
    Late training Vote_b106%Late training Vote_b12
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Official Forums
    Late training Vote_b1018%Late training Vote_b12
     18% [ 3 ]
    Darth Hater Forums
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Roleplay Forums
     6% [ 1 ]
    Other (Please Explain)
    Late training Vote_b100%Late training Vote_b12
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 17
    Dice Roller

Site Donation
    Twitterlink

Late training

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Kleti
    The Praxeum
    The Praxeum
    Kleti

Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2010-06-28

Late training Empty
    PostSubject: Late training   Late training EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Skursir is armed with an ornate vibro-blade. It's design appears distinctly trandoshan. He swipes at a holographic target dummy, before turning to face the two that enter.

Kleti nodds to him greeting.
    She is dressed in loose long black clothes, no makeup and jewelry.

Leta Orbus walks into training room in comfortable outfit. Her short t-shirt shows her cybernetic, black arm. As former Recon commando, Agent has body crafted by rigorous trainings and many unpleasent combat situations

"Lady Kleti..." Skursir nods shallowly at the woman, and then faces the other, "I do not believe we have had the pleassure of meeting, I am Sskurssir, Agent of the E.P.O.C.H" He accompanies his words with a deep bow. "I take it you are both here for a training sssession?"

Leta Orbus just nods and run her grey hair with left, human chand. She then makes few simple exercises to warm up before training

Skursir raises an eyebrow at the woman and then rests his blade on the floor, pointing vertically down.
    "I have a proposal in order to give uss a... better workout." Skursir grins. "We duel".
    Kleti smiles
    [Leta Orbus] "Splendid - I haven't fight with Trandoshan before. It will be refreshing" she seems to be serious

Kleti observes Leta and Skursir
    "What ssay you, my Lady..?" Skursir turns to Kleti. "Care for a sspar..?"
    [Kleti] " this will be intresting for me too..."

Leta Orbus looks calm - she crossed her arms and awaits
    [Kleti] " Well... whoi is first?"
    "Excellent...." Skursir paces to the end of the room, and holds his blade high, before drawing in down into an on-guard position
    Skursir says nothing, his eyes narrowed.

Leta Orbus starts stretching, looking from time to time on fighter's feet

Skursir charged at Kleti, it was a weak strike however, whether just to test the foe or a genuine mistake, the Trandoshan made a wild sweep with his vibroblade.
    Kleti makes elegant leap aside avoiding slash.
    She usses Teras Kasi and aims to grab Skursisrs wrist.

Skursir doesn't see Kleti moving offensively and falls into her grasp, letting off a vile hiss as he realises his predicament.
    Kleti turns his wrist trying make him loose balance and fall.

Skursir falls to the floor and a loud, resounding bang can be heard. Quickly but clumsily, the Trandoshan picks himself up and finds his blade again, returning to a defensive position. "Very nice, Miss Kleti. You are indeed skilled."
    She nodds smiling

[Leta Orbus] "If it was what it was it was expensive"
    Leta Orbus stands still looking the Thrandoshan in the eye
    " now my turn to attack you or Leta's..." asked Kleti
    "well then let it be you" Leta points Skursir with her cybernetic hand - "i really want to check few things about you"
    Kleti moves aside to the wall.

Skursir cocks his head "What do you mean?"
    Leta Orbus was aiming in the legs trying to grab Thrandoshan's legs with scissor like manouver
    Skursir precisely sidesteps the attack, keeping his blade close so as to stop any further swipes. In a fluid motion, Skursir then moves his blade to the side in a feign before striking with it in a brutal attack.

Leta Orbus could not block the attack so the blade reached her body.
    She is standing on her feet, holding her left palm on cutted shoulder

"Look what you done...we are taining here..." says Kleti in agry voice
    [Leta Orbus] "Play'n with knives huh?" gives Skursir cold look "I can arrange it for 'ya"
    Skursir snorts. "You are trained to fight unarmed, I am trained to fight with a blade. You sshould be able to match me in ability if you are truely an Agent of the E.P.O.C.H."

[Kleti] " Leta scratch him, let's see that colour is his blood..."
    She makes malicious smile.

[Leta Orbus] Gives Trandoshan strange smile that makes the scar on cher cheek even more disturbing. She makes fist of her cybernetic arm - silently single, thin vibroblade pops out from between her metal.
    " I was not trained in sparring - we can't fight at 100% my reptilian friend... or can we?" her smile just vanished.

Skursir growls. "You wissh to kill me?"

[Leta Orbus] "No I don't see point in this... I just don't know how to fight... softly? Bringing the weapons to the table just makes things spicy. But if you don't mind... why not"

"I don't have time for this..." Skursir makes his way over to leave.
    " Skursir scared?" Kleti makes remark.

Leta Orbus looks iritated - for a single moment she just pointed the blade at Skursir like she wanted to fire it - she even closed her left eye like aiming.

Skursir growls again over his back, "I am done sparring for today Miss Kovass...""
    [Kleti] " oh really? really short training..."

Leta Orbus moves slowly behind Skursir - she lowered her cybernetic arm but the blade is still outside

For once Skursir seems to agree "Indeed, yet I believe I have learnt all I need to know from what little time we had..."
    Skursir percieves Leta to be behind him, quickly turning around to face the rogue with a strike from the back of his hand.

Leta Orbus fals on the ground backslaped with huge Trandoshan hand - she rolls over letting few blood drops spill from mouth

The strike finds it's mark on Leta. "You musst be more sstealthy if you wish to desserve the praisse of the Myssteriouss Falleen..." He grins before nodding to both of the women and then leaves.

Leta Orbus stays on her one knee for a moment with her cybernetic blade smashed so deep in the gym floor that you can't see even centimeter of it above.
    Back to top Go down
    Kleti
    The Praxeum
    The Praxeum
    Kleti

Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2010-06-28

Late training Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Late training   Late training EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:46 am

Leta Orbus awaits Kleti on the shoting range in Azure Tower basements. She is dressed in full body armour in color of coal. She cliped her grey hair in small rat like tail. The space is low and wide, with few side corridors used as practice range. Separate rooms stores different types of Agency arsenal and few gun pieces occupy long metal table

Kleti shows ups exactly on time. She is wearring light armour, dark grey colour.
    Two pistols hang from her belt. Her hair trimed very short and is black color, eyes grey. And she always carries with her leather bag.

Leta look Kleti up and down - she gives her strange smile of acceptation and nods jus a little.

Kleti brushes her short hair and smiles.

[Leta orbus] welcome Fancy... I've got the agency memo that you would like to train sharpshooting

[Kleti] " yes. I will need this for coming up mission"

[Leta orbus] "Do you have any experience with more powerful ranged weapons beside hand blasters?"

[Kleti] "I had more practise selling them than shoting with them... "

Leta orbus keeps her hands together behind her back like imperial officer - she give a quick nod "So let's start with one big difference that you have to keep in mind if you will... you can be great sharpshooter but it won't make you sniper. Sniping is far more than just pulling the trigger... I even say that it's the last thing in sniper training. As we know that difference let's start with the tools"
    she points the table with rifles

Kleti nodds.

[Leta orbus] "you see that we have not only blasting rifles but slugthrowers too. I think you know the difference with personal energy shield when hited by energy bolt and solid bullet?"
    Leta Orbus meantime picked up far too long rifle that looks archaic and old
    She gave the old musket to Kleti - the gun - when standing vertical on the ground is longer than Fancy.

" this one will be hard to hide..." said Kleti " unless pick it into parts..."

[Leta orbus] "Oh yes... it's old weapon but still in use by outriders. And there is one thing that makes it good example of slugthrower - it can still pierce any modern personal protection gear. It's about barrel - the longer barrel the stronger is
    the spinning bullet. So this one may be old but fires with true monsters"

Kleti nodds again.

Leta orbus made grim face when Kleti mentioned about caring the gun in parts.
    "when you carry sniper rifle in parts never let scope be separated - otherwise you have to calibrate it again and I don't have to tell you that it's hard to fire over 100 rounds at enemy teritory just for practice" she gives Kleti small smile and moves for the modern energy assault rifle

" well, i dont need scope..." Kleti makes boysh grin "My eyes - artificial..."

Leta gives her suprised look then nods like she get the message. Her cybernetic hand picked up next blaster rifle "Now this one is one of the most popular. Made by Czerka used by many private contractors and security troops. It can be used as Sniper rifle
    on short distance. Let's say about 300 meters maximum. How do you think Kleti what is the strong and weak side of energy sniper rifles?"

[Kleti] " if it's made by Cerka so one of ten is crapy. Says my father and he knows alot about that..."

[Leta orbus] "He is or was wise man. But I insist you to get use to this weapon and other made by Czerka. Not because they are top in their class but because the are extremly popular. and you may find yourself shoting from them in many occasions when *BLEEP!* hit the fan and your weapons will be confiscated by authorietes or
    you just run out of ammo"

[Kleti] " Agree..."

[Leta orbus] "the strong side of energy sniper rifle is it's firepower in smaller package. And another one is big stack of ammo and small size of it. If you would like to bring 200 rounds of slughtrower rifle ammo you would have to fill this bag. And here" she grabs two bateries from the table " you got it in ready-to-go easy to carry version"

[Kleti] " So i think i should learn how to fix it too... if it breaks?"

[Leta orbus] "And here is the bad side of blasters. survivalibity of such hi tech weapon is all up to you when some of the sniper slughtrowers will live longer than Jedi masters if keept in minimum effort"

[Kleti] " jedi masters?"

[Leta orbus] "Problem with energy weapon is... it's energy weapon. it shots flashy bolts that will show your position after first shot. So be sure you get the prime target with it because after the first you may be forceed to flee.They live long if not decased - that what i was told."

Late training Gunz
    Back to top Go down

Late training
    Page 1 of 1