The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b10cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b11cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b10cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b11cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b1065%cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b106%cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b1018%cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b106%cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b100%cunctatorg submitting application!  Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

cunctatorg submitting application!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cunctato

cunctatorg submitting application!  Empty
PostSubject: cunctatorg submitting application!    cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:07 pm

APPLICATION FORM

* WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
cunctatorg

* WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Athens; Greece

* HOW OLD ARE YOU?
46 years old

* WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
Its public image, its population magnitude and of course its very timezones!!...

* DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
I don't even know what is this!... However I consider myself as an expert in both SWKotOR and SWKotOR2; TSL!...

* WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
None...

* WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER BOTH IN-GAME & ON GUILD FORUMS?
Yes, I surely would...

* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
Good will, responsibility, honesty, a good sense of humor, my amusing arrogance, good insight, my analytical skills, my ability to think more and talk less, my remarks, my lively disposition, my healthy curiosity, my poor but amusing English, my ability to learn and help others to also learn, my ability to ask myself questions and try to understand and much more...

* WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
A relationship of mutual respect and the best and the worst of everyone of its members!

* WHAT CLASS DO YOU INTEND TO PLAY AS YOUR MAIN? *
All available classes twice at least, namely all eight classes with every available alignment!
Regarding the (unfortunate if not unnecessary) restrictions imposed by your Guild, I intend to have a "light" start as an intriguing Imperial Agent!...
My most favorite Imperial Class is the SI, then the SW, then the IA and finally the BH!... My most favorite SW:TOR Class is the JC, my least favorite the Trooper!
* DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
Negative for the time being... What is the current Roleplay of yours?

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in this application form. Myself or an officer will get back to you shortly to tell you if we have accepted you into the guild. In the meantime we require all new applicants to take part in some open/freeform roleplay in order to gain entry into the guild. Please visit our Open Roleplay forum to see what current roleplay is available to you. If you have any questions then please feel free to PM me.

* = If you would like to know which classes we require and are accepting please check the "Currently Recruiting" widget at the side of the forum.

NOTE: Remember to check your message tab at the top right of the screen to see if you have been accepted.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: cunctatorg submitting application!    cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Hi cunctato and thanks for your interest in E.P.O.C.H.

We'll get back to you a.s.a.p but in the meantime please feel free to explore the forums and meet the guys 'n' gals*, we're quite a pleasant lot considering we're all spies, mercs, assassins and dark-casters Smile

* Actually right now its just 'gal' because Maimai is away from the Forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: cunctatorg submitting application!    cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:05 am

As SS said in your second topic, don't forget to register yourself in the forum.
Quote :
* DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
I don't even know what is this!... However I consider myself as an expert in both SWKotOR and SWKotOR2; TSL!...
Roleplaying is (in short) playing your In-game character as not just a tool to go through the game. You'll have to bring life to him/her/it/whatever by playing it by interacting with other RPers (because everybody is not one) and playing your character faithfully with the way of thinking you decided him.
For instance, my character is Errdan Caryington a rich and excentric woman. When she meets someone else, I decided what she does and say by thinking "alike" her. That's quite challenging and interesting ^^,
EPOCH as a guild is dedicated to Roleplay, it's one of our main focus.
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
cunctatorg
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: cunctatorg submitting application!    cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:33 am

Thanks miss and guys; glad to meet you!

The name is cunctatorg; cuncta, c-man and even torgie is just fine!

The truth is that I am not interesting in RP, I can figure out different plots etc. but I strongly prefer to handle these conjectures or working-hypotheses of mine just as ... essays...
Long time ago I had written some fifteen poems but not any more!

However I have many ideas about SW and SW:TOR, you can check at my profile in SW:TOR Forum and read a few of my recent posts, there aren't many but most of them are Megaposts...
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: cunctatorg submitting application!    cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:47 am

cunctatorg wrote:
The truth is that I am not interesting in RP, I can figure out different plots etc. but I strongly prefer to handle these conjectures or working-hypotheses of mine just as ... essays...
Could you confirm us whether or not you're interested in RPing? scratch We'd all like to stress out that RP will be an important activity within the guild.
Back to top Go down
cunctatorg
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: cunctatorg submitting application!    cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:18 am

I am not interesting in RPing...
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: cunctatorg submitting application!    cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:48 am

Right,

I promised we'll get back to you as soon as we'd made our minds and we're done. You pointed out the language barrier, your lack of interest for RPing and your will to play a Republic toon.

I'm afraid we are a Sith only guild, with a main focus on RP, that will indeed require a English good enough (not meaning perfect) to be understood by everybody in the game.
EPOCH is a RP oriented guild, meaning that we are addicted RPers and will occupy most of our time doing our silly -or not Razz- RPing.

As already explained, as roleplayers we had to put down some restrictions on factions. Fact is there will be NO cross faction quests and our guild is also based on that very important notion of RP. It led us to go for a 100% sith guild.
Even our alts -for those of us willing to have an alt- will be rolled in another guild and the same sith-only restriction applies to the Freelancers.

Your interests and EPOCH's interests are completely different therefore we've decided to refuse your application.

We all wish you best luck in your search for a guild and hope you'll enjoy the game as much as we'll all.
Back to top Go down
cunctatorg
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: cunctatorg submitting application!    cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:53 pm

I wish you good luck also.

However I would like to point out two facts;
a) I never said that RPing is silly, I didn't imply something like that and I would never say that... You said that...
b) Your final decision is founded -according your response- to a series of facts that I had already make completely clear in my Application! All of them...
However your decision came only after 2o hours!... It's something quite funny indeed!

P.S: I am obliged to thank you for your -to the point- explanations and your polite wishes...
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: cunctatorg submitting application!    cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:19 am

I don't think Soude was implying that you thought RP was silly by any means. Again I think it's just a slight breakdown in communication there, which kind of prooves the point that we need English to be very clear in our guild.

However I thank you for your interest in the guild and I wish you all the best with finding one that suits your needs. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: cunctatorg submitting application!    cunctatorg submitting application!  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:10 am

Well I was not implying that you think this or that as I'm not in your brain to know what you indeed think ^^' What I was doing, is underlining that our positions on the importance of RP are opposite.

As for the delay needed to give you an answer, we review all application with the same interest and serious. And we don't take those decision lightly or hastly.

Hoping these little explications cleared the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cunctatorg submitting application!    cunctatorg submitting application!  Empty

Back to top Go down

cunctatorg submitting application!
Page 1 of 1