The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b10So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b11So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b10So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b11So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b1065%So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b106%So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b1018%So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b106%So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b100%So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread   So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:36 am

Please use this thread to comment on So'ran's Short Story.

I've just finished reading this So'ran and I really enjoyed it! You've got an excellent grasp of english and your writing flows really well, is descriptive and excellently paced.

Hopefully there will be more to come as I'd love to see the progression of Naeylis from the little girl she is depicted as here to the woman who has made her way in the Galaxy.

Its an interesting point that she has unusual eyes, something which seems to crop up in a few of our characters here (I can think of both Agent 36809 and Aleina right off the top of my head). The old saying of "the eyes are the windows to the soul" makes me think that many of our Agents have very interesting souls indeed!

Excellent work

TopHat

PS: Oh and I've put it in the Storytelling section for you, under the "work in progress" list as I assume there will be more? if not let me know and I'll move it to the 'completed stories' section instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread   So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:25 am

Embarassed wow, I don't know what to answer to this. Thank you, Lunarwolf bounce I'm really very happy you enjoyed this first chapter and glad to read my english is better than I thought Rolling Eyes

Of course, I confirm there will be more chapters to come, this one was just the beginning.

I like what you said about the eyes are the soul because that's exactly the point!

Well, time for me to work on chapter 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread   So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:44 am

As LW said, it's a very good story -or hopefully a very good first chapter- you've made. I've been reading it once and I didn't see much to criticize. So being a nice guy (I'm paid for that no worries), I'll agree on LW's saying. It's indeed very nicely paced and you easily drive us into reading more and more. I'd also add you shouldn't be shy on your English, you're as close of mastering it as non-english may be.

On a second reading, I'll bring up those two not-so-negative points:
- The mentionning of Tooma was kinda 'weird'. Probably the ****** who killed the nice daddy but a single line stating that would make it clearer and stil leave the mystery of why and who's he really.
- Though I can understand the lust of Revenge of this lil' girl, it sounded awkward to me for such a little girl. I would have stressed she don't understand WHY this happened. In the following chapter probably about her training as a teen, I'd have brought up revenge.

All those being personnal notes and ideas that popped in my head. As every feedback I leave, no offense meant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread   So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

So'ran Naeylis story Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1