The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Free Lance Application EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Free Lance Application EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Free Lance Application EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Free Lance Application EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Free Lance Application EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Free Lance Application EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Free Lance Application EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Free Lance Application EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Free Lance Application EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Free Lance Application Vote_b10Free Lance Application Vote_b11Free Lance Application Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Free Lance Application Vote_b10Free Lance Application Vote_b11Free Lance Application Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Free Lance Application Vote_b1065%Free Lance Application Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Free Lance Application Vote_b106%Free Lance Application Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Free Lance Application Vote_b1018%Free Lance Application Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Free Lance Application Vote_b100%Free Lance Application Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Free Lance Application

Go down 
+3
Sureshot
Caryington
a'an
7 posters
AuthorMessage
a'an
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Free Lance Application Empty
PostSubject: Free Lance Application   Free Lance Application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:34 am

FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM

•WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

James Guesford

•WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

England

•DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
For the last few years I have been actively envolved in heavy roleplaying guilds from a range of MMORPGS, in which I have played a number of active roles in structuring roleplay events and organising character developments

•WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
Starwars Galaxies - Everquest 1/2 - World Of Warcraft - EVE - Dark Age of Camelot - Age of Conan - LOTRO - Final Fantasy 11 - Guild Wars .

•DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?

I am currently working on my characters development but at the moment I have a basic idea set out for him:

His name is A'an and he was born on the planet Varadan. A'an's father worked as part of a mining corperation and was treated little better than a slave. When A'an was old enough he began to follow his father into mining, as time passed Varadan's harsh enviorment and even harsher inhabitants began to sculpt A'an into a tough and gritty young man. He began to learn that the only way to survive in such a place was to become as strong and as resiliant as the ore they mined. Due to Varadans barren and remote nature the planet was occasionaly home to a number of Bounty Hunters that came to refuel and restock. The hunters visits were often a topic of interest for Varadans miners and had on occasion attracted A'ans attention - the hunters seemed to eminate everything A'an had tried to associate himself with , strength, courage and even in some cases honour. However these thoughts did little good for A'an and the fellow miners, due to the contract signed between Varadan's corporation and its workers it was near enough impossible to leave the planet in search of a better life unless you were blessed with a favourable sum of credits, light years out of reach of the workers income. One day however this changed. Whether it was due to the seasons overly hostile conditions or a simple reminder of how cruel Varadan could be, during a shift A'ans father suddenly colapsed -though this initial incident seemed only trivial it set of a spark for a series of 'incidents' that sadly culminated in the death of A'ans father ,an event that proved to A'an even further that the only way to get by was through grit. Despite the sadness of what had passed it did seem to offer A'an a once in a life oppertunity- it seemed that A'ans father had been quietly saving any spare credits he could get his hands on in hope that his eventual passing could provide his son with a new life. With his newely aquired freedom in hand and no reason to stay upon Varadan A'an had his destination set , a haven of oppertunity, ( overheard from a particularly vocal hunter ) and the prospect of a fresh start .

'Slowly A'an made his way to his seat, a handfull of credits in his pocket and a ticket held tightly in his palm, as the ships engine began to hum a small smile found his way onto the young mans lips, ' To Coruscant'
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Free Lance Application   Free Lance Application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:27 am

Hello there!

Welcomes and thanks for filling an application. The boss(es) will soon come back to welcome you. In the mean time feel free to make you at home and ask if you got any questions.

Here are the Forum rules and the RPing rules if you haven't looked at it yet.
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Free Lance Application   Free Lance Application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:43 am

Hi there James and welcome to E.P.O.C.H! Impressive roleplaying background you have there. Smile

I noticed you play LotRO as well. What server where you on?

I'll get back to you soon and let you know if you've been accepted as a Freelancer or not. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
a'an
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Free Lance Application   Free Lance Application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:56 am

Thankyou for the help Soude

Thankyou too Sureshot I played on Brandywine as a Hobbit Burglar, I enjoyed it but I prefer the Starwars lore far more Smile

What did you play as?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Free Lance Application   Free Lance Application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:11 am

I spent most of my time on Evernight and my main was a Lore-master followed by a Captain, a Hunter & a Burglar and then I moved over to Laurelin with a few members from here and played a Champion and a Rune-Keeper. Actually you can see a few of my characters over at this thread. Smile

Had some great times on that game it has to be said!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Free Lance Application   Free Lance Application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 am

Another Freelancer Application! Very Happy

Anyway, welcome to our Guild Forums, James. Nice to see someone with such a fleshed out character background. If you take a scout around the forums I'm sure you'll find some interesting character stories if you're into looking at other people's work.
Back to top Go down
a'an
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Free Lance Application   Free Lance Application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:36 am

ah i tried a loremaster for a while - my second favourite class Smile

thankyou harlequin ! I'm reading your second structured guilt story at the momnent - really interesting.

and thankyou about my background , if you have any ideas on how to develop it i would be really gratefull !
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Free Lance Application   Free Lance Application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:24 am

There you go A'an - you're now officially a Freelancer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Free Lance Application   Free Lance Application EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 am

Welcome to the Agency A'an. Cool
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Free Lance Application   Free Lance Application EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:44 am

Indeed! Welcome to the guild! And I'm glad you find my story interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Free Lance Application   Free Lance Application EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 am

Welocme A'an Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Lance Application   Free Lance Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Lance Application
Page 1 of 1