The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
What Are You Most Excited About? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
What Are You Most Excited About? EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b10What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b11What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b10What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b11What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b1065%What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b106%What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b1018%What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b106%What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b100%What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

What Are You Most Excited About?

Go down 
+7
Krum Gax
Caryington
Tando
PrioryJK
Smudge
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
11 posters

What Game Systems Have Impressed You The Most?
Advanced Classes
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b1014%What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12
 14% [ 8 ]
Companions
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b109%What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12
 9% [ 5 ]
Crafting
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b107%What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12
 7% [ 4 ]
Player Ships (Housing)
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b1020%What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12
 20% [ 11 ]
Story
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b1020%What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12
 20% [ 11 ]
Voice Overs
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b1016%What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12
 16% [ 9 ]
Warzones (PvP)
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b104%What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12
 4% [ 2 ]
Grouping (PvE)
What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b1010%What Are You Most Excited About? Vote_b12
 10% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 56

AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

What Are You Most Excited About? Empty
PostSubject: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:56 am

With all the new info we've received so far what systems are you most excited to see in-game? I've made this poll multiple choice and I know we have little info on some of them so those that we no little about just go on gut feeling.

Vote cancelling is also allowed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:04 am

Well I voted for everything but PvP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:10 am

I really, REALLY wanted to vote companions but after seeing that they're not all unique to the player I've lost interest in them somewhat. As a mechanic for grouping though I think they're great. I also went on a hunch and didn't vote for crafting but I hope to be proven wrong! Oh and PvP I'm really not liking the sound of, but again I live in hope!
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:37 am

I voted Story, Player Ships, Voice Overs and Companions. These four are the new innovations that Bioware are brining to the table, and are what will make me buy this game over any other MMORPGs on the market. Obviously, being a MMO fan, I'm looking forward to the PvE, PvP, etc., but these four are what really stand out for me. I can see Sure's point on the companions, but in the same way I can get over the fact that 1/8th of the population are playing the same story as me, I can over that fact that 1/8th of the population will have the same companions.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:54 am

Smudge wrote:
I voted Story, Player Ships, Voice Overs and Companions. These four are the new innovations that Bioware are brining to the table, and are what will make me buy this game over any other MMORPGs on the market. Obviously, being a MMO fan, I'm looking forward to the PvE, PvP, etc., but these four are what really stand out for me. I can see Sure's point on the companions, but in the same way I can get over the fact that 1/8th of the population are playing the same story as me, I can over that fact that 1/8th of the population will have the same companions.

(PJK goes out on a limb again) Bioware will do something so that we dont have millions of Vettes running about I'm sure of it, overall I'm ompressed with what I've seen but nothing really is standing out for me, not that im dissapointed but we know there'll be ships but not much new info from E3 really. It probably hasn't sunk in just how massive and well done it is for an MMO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:32 am

Smudge wrote:
I can get over the fact that 1/8th of the population are playing the same story as me

You actually bring up a damn good point there Smudge. I wonder how BioWare are going to combat spoilers? I'm not known for power-levelling and even if I do power level there's always a million guys that are way out in front of me, and the last thing I want is another Bounty Hunter or Imperial Agent player coming along and telling me what happens if I choose certains decisions.
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:31 am

I voted player ships, story and Voice overs. but the more I see the more I love ToR, I'm looking forward for the first agent meeting on board Creed's ship Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:52 am

Tando wrote:
I voted player ships, story and Voice overs. but the more I see the more I love ToR, I'm looking forward for the first agent meeting on board Creed's ship Smile

Oh it won't be Creed you'll be reporting too! That would be far too pleasant. Razz

Although if we hold any private functions you can be sure that Creed will be the first one planning it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:29 pm

I voted advanced class, voice over and grouping.
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Krum Gax
Registered
Registered
Krum Gax

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:43 pm

couldent make up my mind so had to vote for them all.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:42 am

poor pvp needs some love Razz
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:18 pm

I voted for everything bar PVP and grouping. I forgot to tick grouping. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:26 pm

PvE, story and housing
Back to top Go down
Suiadan
Agent
Agent
Suiadan

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:22 am

Voted for everything but crafting and warzones, not sure how they will do it but fingers crossed for some open world pvp.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Most Excited About?   What Are You Most Excited About? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:53 am

Suiadan wrote:
Voted for everything but crafting and warzones, not sure how they will do it but fingers crossed for some open world pvp.

There's a interview somewhere (forget where I saw it now) where a dev mentions that the game will be 95% open world and only 5% (obviously) instanced. I think PvP/Warzones will be pretty much like WAR's Public Quests but PvP.