The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b10Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b11Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b10Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b11Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b1065%Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b106%Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b1018%Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b100%Breaking - Rin Chiasa Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Breaking - Rin Chiasa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

Breaking - Rin Chiasa Empty
PostSubject: Breaking - Rin Chiasa   Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Chiasa has only one memory of her life, she was with her family in a small city as slavers blew through it like wind. There was no hope of escape Rin was torn from under her mother; she never saw either her father or her mother again after that day. The events that follow are a nightmare she wishes was not part of her life.

Rin and her brother were kept together, the slavers made their cargo work for any scraps of food or drops of water. Rin was a fast learner she knew that as bad as the slavers were she could gain more skills from them than she could as a sex slave for some senator or some rich girl’s pet. Rin begged the slavers for a chance to prove herself worthy, the head of the slavers known only to her as Lord was intrigued and asked what she planned to do.

“I will fight anyone that you choose to put me against I only ask that their meal be given to my brother, and if I die then it’s just one slave girl, I’m sure I’m not worth much.”

Lord laughed “Why shouldn’t I just make you do that now little one?”

Rin was shocked she had never faced someone unreasonable before, it was a lesson that would repeat itself during her life “If you do I’ll cause as much trouble as I’m capable of”

Lord laughed once again “I like your spirit little one, I think that it will be an interesting show for my crew to brake you; very well I will do this for you.”

Rin smiled but instantly withdrew her joy, she would have never been happy about fighting before, hell she had never fought anything before.

She went back to her brother in the cargo pit he was alone in a corner scared and sobbing. Around him there were people so far from hope they could barely be called human. Rin knew that he would not be able to survive this life; she needed to toughen him up. Rin approached her brother and mustered up all of the emotions she had been hiding, surely if she could pretend to be weak for him he would learn to be strong for her. At least that was her hope, and she would need someone to remind her that she was human. She knew what lay in store for her and that without support she would be broken. She fell to her knees and curled up beside him; she grabbed his arm tightly and cried on his shoulder.
“Mama, Papa…”

just by saying those words she was aware that this was no longer an act. The events of the past two weeks when they were kidnapped flooded her mind. She cried on his shoulder until she passed out. Kota looked at his younger sister

“Rin…we’ll survive this, we’ll survive and so will mom and dad. In the end this will all be like some weird nightmare” then Kota joined his sister in sleep holding her tightly.

Rin awoke to find a slaver stand over her

“Time to make good on your deal girl, Lord found a nice opponent for you” Rin was dragged by her hair to a small ring where the slavers and interested slaves had gathered. Opposite of her was a newly captured man, she could tell by how his clothing only had dust and fresh blood.

“What’s the meaning of this what do you slavers want?!” the man yelled, Lord stepped between Rin and the man then shouted

“These two are going to give us a show, a fight to the death!” his voice boomed off the hull of the ship. The man looked at Rin shocked and horrified that he could be expected to fight a little girl. “These two both have family on board; the loser’s family will also be killed. The man looked to his wife and newborn child then back to Rin,

“I’m so sorry; I have to do this to you.” Rin stayed on her back and hid her face between clenched fists “No, Mr. please don’t, please! PLEASE! I DON’T WANT TO DIE PLEASE!” tears streamed down her face, the man approached her but fell to his knees when he stood over the cringing girl

“How can so cruel an existence be thrown upon people” His face was distorted by soul shattering sadness. Rin’s face cracked into an insane smile, this was what she was waiting for; she leapt at the man wrapping her legs around his waist and sinking her teeth into his throat. She tore at the man’s throat like an animal but her mouth was small she spat out a chunk of flesh and bit deeper into the same wound. The man was screaming she knew he was punching her head and smashing her against the wall, but that didn’t matter a surprise attack only works once if she lost this attack she would lose the fight and her brother would follow her to the grave.

“I won’t let you kill him!” the thought echoed a million times in her head as she glared at Lord until finally her teeth hit bone. She let go of her prey and noticed there was no chunk of flesh in her mouth this time. The crew of slavers were silent, the slaves were silent, Lord was silent his cold face was practically dripping with fear. Rin lowered her face; she didn’t want anyone to see the smile she wore. Lord had broken her, but it come at a heavy cost, she had broken everyone. The slaver that had dragged her to the ring put words to what everyone was thinking, his voice quivering “T-t-that thing…it’s no little girl, it’s a monster.” Rin was nine when she died.

(( First part, and my first time writing such a dark background story. xD ))

Last edited by Randomfest on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo xD)
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: part 2 rawr :O   Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:09 am

Rin was alone in the dark, it was so cold, she hugged her legs to her chest and rubbed them to stay warm. She could hear something behind her dragging against the ground. It was the first man she killed his head rolled around as he pulled himself forward. She stared at his dead eyes as they glared back at her seemingly piercing her soul.

“Please go away” she cried turning back around too frightened to move.

“Please just leave me alone I’m sorry!” she felt a hand on her head then slowly it pulled her head to the ground. Drops of blood from his still oozing wound fell on her face retracing the blood that was on her that day. The man spoke in a rasping voice pausing as his breathe gurgled in what was left of his throat

“You’re…the reason…my family…died” Rin pushed the figure away as hard as she could but it wouldn’t budge she was nine again, her little arms too weak to move the man. “You…ate…my flesh” she put her hands over her ears

“Please stop it, I just wanted to live you were going to kill me, my brother would have been killed. I HAD TO DO IT!” she closed her eyes trying to wake up. Suddenly Kota was standing over her, his neck had the same wound as the man did. Rin stared in horror at her brother, he smiled.

“You’re the one that did this and you think I’m scary?” he laughed and lowered himself on top of her holding her arms down. “You’re a cannibal you ate his throat, you’re a monster even slavers think so”

“No Kota please you don’t think that, please Kota stop” she thrashed violently, trying to get away. Kota squeezed her arms breaking them instantly.

“Kota stop it hurts!”

Kota smirked “You think you don’t deserve this? You’re a monster Rin even mom and dad would run away from you now, you don’t have a place in humanity anymore; you’re just a monster.” Rin went cold Kota was right, she was nothing but a monster she deserved whatever he did to her.

“Good, I’m glad you finally see the truth.” He leaned in and sunk his teeth into her neck, she tried to scream but his grip was too tight, she couldn’t make a sound.

“Rin! RIN! Wake up, what’s wrong?!” Kota was still looming over her

“Please Kota don’t hurt me anymore” she sobbed

“What are you talking about?” Rin realized that she was back in their room as safe as slaves could be on a ship of slavers it was all a nightmare.

“I’m sorry it was just a bad dream” she wiped the cold sweat from her forehead. “Kota could you stay with me tonight” Kota looked down at his sister with concern.

“Ok but just tonight we’re too old to be sleeping with each other every time we have a bad dream” He laid beside her and held her tightly like he did before, then drifted to sleep. Rin woke to a slap in the face one of the slavers was standing over her

“Come on wh*re time to pay homage to the crew!” Rin got out of the bed then realized Kota was still there sleeping.

“Wait lets go somewhere el-“ the slaver backhanded her to the ground, she yelped when she hit the ground waking Kota.

“I don’t care if some wh*re is shy to f**k her better in front of her brother. Clearly you don’t know a woman’s place, you do as a real man commands” The slaver tore her shirt off. Kota had seen enough he leapt from the bed jumping on top of the slaver.

“You b*sterd, you’ll never touch her, you hear me?” Kota squeezed the man’s neck between his hands then removed one to unleash a flurry of blows to the slaver’s face.

“You think you’re a real man, why because you can beat and rape sixteen year old girl? F**K YOU FREAK!” Kota chocked the life out of the slaver then looked back at Rin shame on his face.

“Rin I’m sorry you shouldn’t have seen something like that, we have to get out of here” Rin nodded not mentioning she had killed men since their second week on the ship. They ran for the escape pods, someone had found the body no doubt someone waiting for his turn with Rin. The slavers were scouring the ship for the siblings.

“Quick Rin the pods right-“ Kota saw a slaver behind them taking aim with his rifle “Rin get down!” he jumped behind his sister in time to have a slug enter his stomach.

“KOTA!” Rin grabbed her brother pulling him into the pod and launched them towards a nearby planet.

“Kota were free now don’t die Kota we’re free” Kota smiled at his sister

“Rin come on I was trying to tell myself that it wasn’t so bad and the first thing you say is don’t die? That’s a terrible thing to tell someone that has just been shot” He laughed coughing up a small amount of blood “I’ll be fine I just have to hold out until we land there’s bound to be help where we land.” Rin held her brother tightly crying.

“It’s funny, it was so easy to escape from them we should have tried that earlier maybe mom and dad escaped like we did.” Rin cradled her brother’s head in her lap

“Come on Kota don’t talk just be still” Rin looked out of the view port as the sky was set on fire then at the planet’s surface rushing towards them until finally she recognized a small town. They were so close Kota was right they were going to make it, she breathed a sigh of relief.

“I did it Rin” Rin looked down into her brother’s eyes “I protected you, after all this time that’s all I wanted to do was keep you safe and today I did it, I protected your purity, your honor” he smiled and reached for Rin.

“Yeah Kota if it wasn’t for you I don’t know what would have happened” a tear ran down Rin’s cheek, had he really done that to protect her virginity. The slavers had used her since she was thirteen. Why would he do something so foolish, what was her reputation compared to his life.

“Do you think dad will be proud when he finds out?” Kota coughed again and tears streamed down Rin’s face.

“Yeah Kota, please just stop you have to conserve your strength.” They had landed and after testing the air for contaminants and composition the door released. Rin screamed for help a few people started to run to the ship. They were safe one of the people had already yelled for the doctor. They had made it; Rin looked back to Kota smiling he was sleeping. Rin felt relieved again soon Kota would be treated and they could start rebuilding their lives. Maybe Kota was right, maybe their parents had escaped already and were looking for them, surely someone in the village would help two kids find their parents. Rin looked down at her brother again, Kota never woke up.

(( The endings a tribute to an anime lol ))
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking - Rin Chiasa   Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:40 am

Bravo! cheers

I'm all for the 'darker' backstories for characters; a little tragedy goes a long way to making an interesting and well-rounded character.

It seems the vast majority of our Agents are a little 'damaged' Wink

The last line was a bit harsh though! After all that! pale

Great read, thanks Random Very Happy

(PS: If your Application proved successful and you become an Agent of The E.P.O.C.H. then a spot is reserved in The Fan-Fic Archives which is where we store all the stories of our Agents and Allies)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: Breaking - Rin Chiasa   Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:47 am

lol yeah the last line is from this anime grave of the fire flies xD its one of the saddest parts, the saddest imo ;_; can watch the whole movie w/ english sub/dub based on prefference on youtube ^^ suggest anyone who hasn't seen it to watch it, even if you don't like anime its a good one Very Happy prob in other languages as well its a classic **addition i'm thinking of doing one or two more parts to this as well ^^

Last edited by Randomfest on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: part 3   Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:49 pm

The wind blew gently across the hill bringing with it fragrances of spring, Rin had forgotten what life smelled like being stuck on the slave ship for nearly eight years. A man she had never met had questioned her about her brother: what she thought his best qualities were, what had happened before they landed on the planet, and what her fondest memories of him were. The man told the crowd that had gathered everything she had told him and repeated the details of his sacrifice. Rin looked around at the crowd, she couldn’t figure out why they were crying maybe Kota had reminded them of someone they lost. Then the man finished by saying something in a language she didn’t understand. They started to lower a small box into the ground. Rin clenched her fists her voice barely a whisper

“Not in the ground, it’s too dark, it’s so cold in the ground” a man stood beside her holding her hand. His grip tightened as she spoke, and he sobbed pulling his hat further down his face. This time her voice was louder

“Please not in the ground; don’t put him there, not in the ground.” The man that was talking about Kota put his hand over his face and dropped his head. The man that was holding Rin’s hand wrapped his arms around her holding her tightly like Kota did. After everyone left, Rin and the man stayed with Kota she stayed by his grave for hours staring at the rock that marked it as his. There were symbols on it that she couldn’t understand.

“Come on Rin, he wouldn’t want you to stay out here all night; you can stay with my wife and I until you’re ready to leave.” Rin looked back at the man; she realized she had no money to pay for her stay

“I don’t have anything to give you for food though.” The man smiled warmly back at Rin

“That’s fine we can think of something later, don’t worry about that now” Rin clenched her fists tightly she knew what that meant. She had to get away as soon as she could, she would find some way to escape from this new man. The two walked back to the man’s house.

“Oh good you’re back, I just finished with dinner, it’s not much but hopefully you like it Rin” Rin looked at the food on the table; it was more than she had ever seen before. She sat in the corner and waited for them to finish.

“Rin?” the man’s wife called her with a confused look “Don’t you want to eat with us?” Rin returned the same puzzled look.

“I can eat now?” Rin questioned timidly, the man held his hand out to her.

“Rin we aren’t like the people you knew, we all eat together and share our food with each other” the man’s voice was calm and reassuring. Rin sat on a chair like they did, and shoved everything she could reach into her mouth.

“It’s good!” she shot crumbs as she spoke, she happened to glance at the man’s wife whose expression danced between shock and horror. Rin closed her mouth and chewed the rest of the food embarrassed by her behavior. “I’m sorry” the man and woman laughed at her, she had never been so embarrassed.

“No Rin its fine you eat however you want today” the woman said smiling warmly at her. Rin smiled back at her, this must be what a family is like. Rin watched them eat and slowly started to figure out how she should. They used a small scooping tool to eat the liquid in the bowl and a tool with little swords on it to eat meat and vegetables. After they finished the man motioned Rin to a small room and laid out a set of clothed in front of her.

“You can clean yourself here.” Rin looked at him puzzled “You know how to do it right?” Rin shook her head confused. The man ran his hand through his hair, “That’s right they probably didn’t care how clean you were, it was stupid of me to assume. Well first you take your clothes off and then you-“

“Oh never mind I know what you mean“ Rin felt herself going numb, she was stupid to think that people could be different, why would they have given her food if he didn’t want to use her. She lifted the dress she had been given and looked away from the man.

“What are you doing Rin?” the man seemed angry

“It’s ok, you can do what you want, and I’m use to it.” Rin’s voice was distant and cold. The man tugged her dress back down to cover her. She met his glance he was crying, he wrapped his arms around her holding her head tightly to him.

“You’re just a little girl, those freaks, who could. Who could ever do something like this to a little girl?” Rin couldn’t figure out what she had done wrong. The man called for his wife, Piana, she showed Rin how to bathe and where to sleep.

“I’m worried about that girl, I can’t imagine what those monsters did to her and her poor brother.” The man spoke more to himself than to his wife. Piana drew closer to him on their bed

“She’s such a cute little thing when she’s happy, what kind of life do you think she can have now. The doctor said due to the years of malnutrition and abuse she’ll be lucky to ever have any type of stability.” The man continued to gaze at the ceiling

“There’s only one kind of life a kid with her background could have” Rin could hear the two talking about her; she was use to relying on whispers of the slavers for information about the world. She pulled the pillow from under her head and curled around it.

“Kota”

The next day Piana took Rin to shop for groceries and clothes “I suppose I should teach you how to cook as well Rin, I always thought it was fun when my mom taught me; we can try and find food that you really like.” Rin smiled Piana must be like her mother, maybe they would have been friends. The two shopped all day mostly for food Rin had never known there was so much food in the universe. This town must be rich she thought to herself. When they finally returned back to the house Piana taught Rin how to complement foods and add just the right amount of ingredients. That night however, Rin was about to be reunited with her old crew.

“It’s our pod Lord, right outside of that small village, should we go recoup our losses?” Lord laughed

“So our little wh*re is trying to get back to her roots, let’s see how that village reacts when they see what a monster they’ve taken in.” Lord grinned ear to ear “After we kill the brat round up everyone in the village, kill the old timers.” The slavers unleashed hell upon the village in an instant the night sky was set ablaze. Rin awoke looking out the window reminded her of falling through the atmosphere of the planet

“Jaleer whats happening?!” Rin could hear Piana outside; Jaleer must be his name she thought. Rin ran outside to her knew friends as Lord flanked by his crew was approaching the house. A lot of the other villagers had come to Jaleer’s house as well.

“Well, well, well, there’s our little wh*re; to think after all we’d given you and that runt brother of yours you would turn on us. I tell you it’s a crying shame the state of the youth today, no gratitude.” Rin fell to her knees in fear her hands over her ears. How could this voice still be here, she was suppose to be free, she had a family again. Happiness was about to be stolen from her again. Jaleer put himself between his family and the slavers.

“Why have you come here, why attack us we’ve done nothing to you.” Jaleer’s voice sounded more like a growl than the sound a human makes.

“We’ve come for that girl, if you give her up we’ll let your village tend to its wounds.” Jaleers protective hand turned to a clenched fist

“What makes you think I’d hand Rin over to a monster like you?” Lord burst into a rolling laughter.

“You think I’M the monster? Well let me tell you a little something about that creature you’ve taken into your house.” Rin was horrified, if they found out what she had done no one would want her, her new family and the village would cast her out.

“NO LORD! Please don’t” Lord continued to grin; he knew one day he would break her.

“This girl killed a man when she was nine want to know how she did it. This is her game, she pretend to be weak and innocent, a helpless victim of circumstances. Then when her prey gets close and pities her she goes for the throat like an animal. She even ate the throat of the first man she killed. She’s a monster, a cannibal; she’s a true slaver at heart. That’s the only reason we kept her around, well that and she’s a pretty good ride. She killed a man every day of her life for the eight years she was on our ship” Rin could feel Piana’s grip around her loosen, she looked back to see Piana’s terrified face, the crowd of villagers seemed to share her sentiment Rin could hear bits and pieces of their conversation

“She’s a cannibal, she’s killed so many people, a true slaver” Rin went number her arms fell slack beside her. It was over, this dream was about to come to an end, no one would want her now; no one except the slavers. Jaleer looked back at her with disdain, Rin realized he was disgusted by her, she could feel her soul brake.

“Well then” jaleer said calmly “given her history and violent nature we only have one option, this village can’t sacrifice itself for such a cause.” Piana let go of Rin, she was alone again. Jaleer looked back at Rin and smiled continuing his speech “So looks like we’ll just have to kill you slavers and live on” the villagers behind them cheered

“That’s right we’re not letting you take our newest daughter” another man shouted “You b*sterds better just turn tail and run before you get hurt!” Lord laughed at Jaleer

“You pathetic worms think you can take us on?” Jaleer glared back at the man, he wore a glare dripping with murderous intention.

“Better keep your tongue in cheek slaver, or you could find my blaster in your mouth” even Lord fell silent to this new threat. Jaleer lifted a blaster pistol from his side and in a matter of seconds the ten slavers that flanked Lord had fallen to the ground never to rise again. Lord dropped his weapon his knees knocking together in fear of the man that stood before him. Jaleer began to walk casually towards Lord

“You want to hear something funny slaver, this village use to be a military company, then one day we decided war wasn’t for us. We set up this nice little village with the bare minimum of supplies to live a simple life. Now my guess is that you and your little crew of villains went through similar villages with people who barely knew what a war was. The people that girl killed, they’re a drop in the bucket
compared to the force users I’ve killed. Furthermore the people here know how to draw a line between defending yourself and murder. The fact that worms like you could even do that to a little girl; well let’s just say I’m not too keen about letting something like you take another breath.”

“Who, what are you” Lord’s voice trembled like a frightened child.

“Better watch out slaver, a little chicken sh*t like you sticks his neck out too far he’s bound to get it cut.”

“You son of a-“ Jaleer shoved his blaster in Lord’s mouth his smile and eyes wide with the thought of what was about to happen were the only visible part of his shadowed face.

“What did I tell you about tongue in cheek slaver” Jaleer pulled the trigger, Lords body dropped into the sand.

“Come on Rin let’s get you inside, little girls shouldn’t see this kind of stuff.” Piana’s voice was calm and collected. Piana and Rin waited for Jaleer to come back, he was out with the other villagers mopping up the remaining slavers and putting out fires. Only two people from the village died that night. When Jaleer returned Rin was sleeping, Piana cradled her head on her lap.

“for a second I think she thought that we were really going to give her up” Piana said stroking Rin’s hair Jaleer smiled at his wife

“I’m sure she’s gone a long time living without love constantly being betrayed.” Jaleer sat next to the pair. Rin awoke to the new weight beside her.

“Oh sorry Rin did I wake you” Rin stared long and hard at Jaleer the warmth left her eyes and her small smile straightened into a look of determination.

“I want you to teach me to hold a gun, so that I will never be defenseless again and defend the people I love.” Jaleer gave her a knowing look.

“Normally it would be out of the question, but I have the feeling if I didn’t teach you, you’d learn it from some punk on a street. I suppose you might as well learn it the right way.”

(( Hope its still interesting and not too long xD One more part i think Very Happy please leave coments on things that can be improved or parts that you really like so i know what to work with ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: Breaking - Rin Chiasa   Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:10 am

“Monster, murderer, betrayer, liar, freak, cannibal, whore, you’re disgusting, pitiful, broken; it’s good that your family is dead they would kill themselves out of pure shame of knowing you have the same blood as us.” Kota’s voice shattered the silence booming from every direction towards Rin “You’re a disappointment, everything you touch withers and dies. You left us all, we tried to help you and you let us all die. You are worthless.” The darkness faded away as the moon rose, its light was a bright crimson red that turned the barren sands that surrounded Rin to an ocean of blood. She jumped from her slumber in a cold sweat and tried to catch her breath. She crept out of the house and walked to the village’s graveyard. She knelt before her brother’s grave and hugged the marker. She wondered how much of her nightmares were based in truth.
“Kota, do you hate me? I feel like I’m losing myself, every day I feel closer to the edge of sanity.” She began to cry, “I’m so selfish, you gave your life to protect me and all I do is complain about it. But I miss you, I miss mom and dad; I miss our normal problems. The other girls talk about this or that clothing or about how they wish that boy would like them. I feel so alone Kota, I wish you were still here.” She wiped her eyes and shifted to lean against the marker. “I’m scared, Jaleer said that he taught me everything he could; that now it’s a matter of practice. He says that if I keep practicing the gun will feel better in my hand that I’ll get even faster than I am now and more accurate to.” She pulled her knees to her chest resting her arms on them. “Do you think it’s ok that I can’t forget what happened to us? I mean I should put it behind me and move on right? But everyday it’s all I think about, usually its more what I felt during those years with the slavers but then sometimes I’ll remember the day we got here.” She looked up to the stars, the moon wasn’t out tonight. She started to cry again remembering that day in the shuttle. “I’ll remember your face and” she pushed her back harder against the marker. “Sometimes I hate you, you, mom, and dad.” She got up spinning quickly and kicked the marker. “You’re the ones that left me Kota. All of you left me, what am I suppose to do now. I don’t know anything about our family or who we were. What should I do because I can’t just lay in the ground forever Kota. I have to live in this cold dark place alone!” she didn’t notice the volume of her voice until the last word echoed into the night. She fell on her hands and knees weeping like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum. “So I’m weak, I used all of my strength already; I don’t want to be strong anymore. I wish I was the one in your grave.”
“Is that so?” it was Jaleer’s voice, but it was flat like the day he spoke to Lord “If life is such a burden for you why did you want me to teach you; pitiful, you can say that again. How dare you use his sacrifice against him like that and if that’s how you really feel then why don’t you just save some thug the trouble.” He tossed his blaster to her “Go on if that’s what you really want.”
Rin snatched the blaster shoving it under her chin; she squeezed the trigger but stopped just before the threshold. She threw the blaster at Jaleer who snatched it out of mid air. “It’s easy to say something you don’t mean isn’t it?”
Rin looked away from the man “Just leave me alone.” Her voice trembled.
Jaleer sighed “Look Rin, do you want to know why you lived through all of that? It’s because you’re stronger than you give yourself credit for. One day you’ll finally realize that and see the person everyone else does. “
“Leave me alone.”
“Fine Rin when you’re done moping just come back inside.”
Jaleer walked off, no doubt to go back to his house, his wife, the normal life he had decided to take a break from to satisfy Rin’s whim of becoming a bounty hunter. She thought back to the first days she had spent with them. She was happy; she didn’t know why she had suddenly decided that she no longer felt happy with the normal life she had dreamed for. She didn’t know why she felt undeserving of it, but her instincts had guided her to this place and had kept her alive. She tried to think back to when she was a child with her real family; but she couldn’t remember that life was so far away now that it was impossible to remember. Like a tune that pops into your mind, you know you’ve heard it but can’t remember where it’s from. It was maddening she curled up on Kota’s grass; she wondered where she was headed in life, what she wanted. When she couldn’t answer any the questions she asked herself she stood up and brushed herself off. She looked over her shoulder to the marker then turned her head away quickly.
“Kota, about the stuff earlier; Jaleer was right, I shouldn’t have said that. It’s just sometimes, I don’t know; I’ll try to think about it and when we get back I’ll make it up to you. I saw these flowers, I know you’re a guy so you don’t care but I don’t know, I think you would have liked them.” She turned to face the marker and smiled at it. She ran back to Jaleer’s home.
The two woke before the sun rose Jaleer took Rin to a large building a few miles away from the town. It was a massive garage that included sub-levels. Rin couldn’t believe such a thing existed. She had never noticed the place or heard about it from anyone in the village but someone had been keeping the place up to code. All of the systems seemed to be in perfect order and there wasn’t a grain of sand to be seen. An impressive feat for a building on Tattooine. Jaleer lead her to small fighter,
“This one was mine when we were in the war. If you still have an interest in this line of work after this job I’ll teach you how to fly it one day. The controls are too touchy now, only an ace could handle it but we’ll make you one.” He smiled at Rin, she blushed and turned away.
“Whatever, you have a way of making sure you’re still the best even in a compliment.”
Jaleer patted her on the back and the two climbed into the fighter. The domed roof of the building opened to reveal the sky. Jaleer started the ship and performed a quick status check on the various systems then held up three fingers mimicking a countdown.
“Don’t blink or you’ll miss it.”
Rin opened her mouth to counter him but the ship leaped forward like a predator on a prey. Her eyes watered for a moment from the force and she felt incredibly heavy. The clouds rushed to meet her then suddenly the colors faded and the void opened to welcome her. She yelped joyfully then laughed rubbing her eyes.
“Oh wow, that was amazing! You have to teach me how to fly Jaleer, that was so much fun.” She laughed again “Oh I can’t wait until I can do this again!”
Jaleer chuckled “See Rin there’s plenty to live for, you just have to enjoy the little things; those are the things no one can take from you.” He turned back and smiled earnestly to her, there was something about his smile that set her at peace.
“It shouldn’t be long before we reach our target. This should be pretty easy but if you see a force user just, I don’t know just get away however you can; don’t shoot at it because it’ll just reflect your shots back to you. It’ll be a while before you can take one of them but I’ll be close so we should be fine.”
Rin’s heart raced; her veins flooded with dread and ecstasy. She never wanted to reach their target and wished they were already there; she thought of a million problems and as many solutions. She didn’t know if she was ready but trusted herself and even more so she trusted Jaleer’s confidence with her. She stared out into space watching the stars; she was surprised by how empty it was. Even with how remote the village on Tattooine was you didn’t have to go that far before you saw something: a town, another traveler, or even an animal. Space however was so empty, but she didn’t feel alone for some reason; it was almost comforting. The ship finally reached the target, a derelict space station used by smugglers of all sorts. Jaleer docked and Rin felt zero gravity for the first time. She had almost asked Jaleer how to get out before she saw him floating towards the docking tube. She quickly unbuckled her harness and began to float; she swung her arms and kicked trying to swim but only managed to start spinning. Her face flushed and she looked towards Jaleer with a panicked expression. He tried not to laugh,
“Like this” he said pushing gently against the wall with his finger. He drifted gracefully further up the tube.
Rin pushed off of one of the control panels with her foot. She catapulted forward and pressed against the side of the tube to slow herself down. She followed Jaleer’s instruction this time only using a finger to push herself forward. This time she floated forward with a little less grace than Jaleer; never the less she took this as a great victory.
“This is fun.” She laughed
Jaleer smiled but he was worried that perhaps this was too new for her. If she didn’t start thinking about what was to come she could get in trouble and put them both in danger. Rin noticed the difference in the smile it was like when she had met him before. He would smile at her but it had a hint of concern; she tried to focus on their task. The two reached the end of the tube then boarded the station. It had an appalling odor; as if the smell was a manifestation of the misdeeds from the occupants. The air seemed wet and practically clung to the two new comers as if trying to convert them. Jaleer walked ahead of Rin scanning each life form they came in contact with. His eyes barely moved as if he could focus on his peripheries. Rin tried to mimic his scan but her eyes moved wildly. She noticed that everyone her eyes fell on seemed to be aware of her intentions and would make eye contact with her. She decided to stop so she wouldn’t draw attention and occupied herself with looking at the station rather than its occupants. Jaleer drew his weapon pointing it at two men,
“You Kalair Farshook, stop right there or this’ll end poorly for you.” People began to clear the area but the man with Kalair jumped in front of him and pointed a carbine at Jaleer. Rin finally understood what was going on; this was their target, she drew her weapon and pointed it at Kalair’s bodyguard.
“No bounty hunter, you’re the one who’s in trouble here.” Ten more men came out of a nearby hallway. “Kill them!”
Rin and Jaleer jumped to cover in nearby hallways. Jaleer shot blindly around the corner producing a thud followed by a hail of laser fire from their unseen enemies.
“Rin start shooting we have to keep up the pressure or they’ll just rush us.” Rin was frozen, her gun shook in her trembling hand. Her lip quivered as she slowly poked her head towards the corner. A shot collided with the wall producing a hail of sparks. Rin yelped then fell to the floor covering her head. “Rin are your hurt?” she looked to Jaleer and shook her head. He glared at her “Well you’re going to be damn it, if you don’t start shooting they’re going to get to us and fill us with holes. Take a breath and think about what I taught you Rin, these guys are amateurs.” He looked at her with the same smile “You’re going to make it through this; you just have to get that *BLEEP!* in gear!”
Rin closed her eyes and breathed in, everything seemed to slow down. She became aware of how fast her heart was beating. She tried to slow it down; as she did she opened her eyes and rounded the corner low. Jaleer managed to take out two of them; she remembered what he told her when aiming in a gun fight. “You pick the spot where you’re going to fire, take a mental picture of their positions then as your hands move to the targets start looking for more targets. You have to trust yourself to move, your body does what you tell it to do. Your mind, body, and eyes, each one has to react to the information it’s given but they have to operate independently or you’ll always be mediocre.” She picked out the man on the far left and the other on the far right; as her hands moved to them she saw one of the men charging towards her his gun aimed at her head. No it was aimed over her shoulder; even if he shot he’d miss. She marked his head in her mind. She became aware of the recoil of her weapons and saw the bolts flying towards their targets. As she ducked around the corner she fired again around it; she realized that Jaleer wasn’t shooting blindly, that he had done the same thing.
“Take cover, don’t stand in the open you idiots!”
Jaleer smiled at Rin “You see? Now we have to press our advantage, aim at the ones that aim at you first, understand? You take the lead I’ll follow, GO!”
Rin leaped from cover running as fast as she could Jaleer was on her heels matching her steps he looked over her shoulder and stuck his arms under hers. Rin watched the retreating men, six remained. She aimed at the two on the outside once again, she noticed Jaleer’s weapons in her periphery; he was targeting the two inside. They seemed to fire in unison and four more men dropped then Rin finished the remaining two. As they rounded the corner more men awaited them six on each side. Rin crossed her arms locking with Jaleer who crossed his over her chest. Her heart raced as she felt his heart beating slowly in his own chest. The two spun firing both of their guns as their enemies came in range. They managed to drop four on each side before they reached the corners of their new hall. They each leaped to the ground sliding across the floor as they finished opposite ends of the hallway. Rin rolled to her back and screamed happily.
“This is better than flying!”
Jaleer laughed and got to his feet, he offered a hand to Rin. As he pulled her to her feet his eyes went wide. He pushed her into the cover of the hall as a red blur flew into his.
“Jaleer NO!” she screamed. The lightsaber stuck into his chest as he reached to grab it, its wielder pulled it back slicing off his forearm. His body fell to the floor with a loud thud; the sound of his blaster seemed to echo as it struck the floor. Rin ran to him his eyes were still wide, this time it was with terror.
“Rin, you have to, you have to get out!” blood ran from his mouth as he spoke. Rin felt something heavy around her then was rocketed towards the ceiling, she yelped as she hit it. Suddenly her body flew across it the heavy ridges tore through her armor shattering it. She screamed as the walls turned to a blur and the ridges hit flesh she began to descend, she hit the floor with her heels and spun forward over her shoulder into a roll. She tried to stand bracing herself on her right arm which folded like rubber. She screamed again as she realized that it was hopelessly shattered. Jaleer’s body landed next to her, all he could manage to do was groan. He tried to speak to her but his strength was gone. The sith lifted his body and poured electricity into it; Jaleer writhed and let loose a silent scream. His body seemed to turn to ash before her eyes; Rin screamed crying for Jaleer.
“Boo hoo, hoo, stupid girl, he died because you were weak. The idiot lost his concentration while he watched you roll around like an idiot. Are you happy girl? You managed to best so many worthless pawns. Vermin like you should know your place; it’s an insult that you even thought you could interfere with my plans. You will not be taking Kalair.” His voice was harsh as a cracked whip.
Rin glared at the sith she gritted her teeth so hard she thought they would break, she was livid and couldn’t help but bare them in a bestial rage. The sith smirked at her,
“Oh what’s this, have I made you angry girl? Let’s see if we can’t break that spirit of yours. I will show you pain and sorrow. When I am done you’ll beg me for death.”
He lifted her then grabbed her right hand she winced from the pain; he shook it roughly whipping her arm like a rope. She screamed in agony, he threw her into the wall then grabbed her head and smacked it against the wall. She felt sick from the pain and could barely see, her vision was blurred all she wanted to do was sleep. The sith smacked her had across the face.
“Done so soon my dear? You look as though you’re going to pass out. Come on give me another scream.”
He threw her against a corner, she heard a pop as her body hit it, she couldn’t tell what direction she was pointed then she fell to the ground. She groaned, she couldn’t feel her legs which seemed like a blessing the seemed to be twisted in odd directions; she realized the she wasn’t looking down and wondered how she could see them. The sith grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to Jaleer’s severed arm.
“Go on girl try to shoot me, I want to see if you can avenge your worthless friend!”
Rin looked to the sith and then to the blaster. She reached for it puling it out of Jaleer’s hand as her finger went over the trigger guard she felt the sith’s boot slam against her hand. The impact was more of a sound than a feeling; she noticed her index finger fell limp against the back of her hand. Her body was on fire, she felt that this pain would never leave her, that even if she lived she would never be able to feel anything but pain again. The sith lifted her again,
“Well you were fun for a bit but I think we’re just about done here, its time for the curtain to fall.”
Rin heard something, it started off as a small noise then shifted to a scream.
“He killed Jaleer; you’re going to let him get away with that? I can’t believe how pathetic you are, you should have pulled the trigger when you held that gun to your head I can’t believe what a coward you are!” it was her voice she must be delirious, “Oh sure you’re delirious, of course, if you were sane then you would just be pathetic old you. You’ve been through so much and you’re going to let this guy kill you? Who is he, you’re afraid now like you were in the hallway. Frozen with cowardice go one just let him kill you, too bad for Jaleer I guess he took that saber for nothing.”
Rin’s eyes went wide she grabbed the sith by the throat with her only working hand. She pushed her thumb into the sith’s throat. She gritted her teeth and narrowed her eyes.
“I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you!”
The sith laughed and smacked her arm away. Her eyes seemed empty, she had nothing left. She continued to mutter the phrase, “I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you.”
The sith let her fall to the floor then picked her up cradling her head so she could see him.
“Fine then, your life is in your own hands. If you live through this I’ll leave you to fate.”
She grabbed his throat again, this time she managed to squeeze it hard enough to draw a wince from the sith. He ignited his saber; the beam went into her chest. Her eyes went wide and blood spilled from her mouth. Her arm went limp and she gasped for air. She fell back, she couldn’t breathe anymore each time she gasped it felt like someone was tightening their grip around her throat. The sith had vanished, everything went black.

(( lol its been a while almost done, since theres alot of violence in this one next one wont have any, next one will deff be the last and will really show how Rin finally settled into what she is now. ))
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking - Rin Chiasa   Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:31 am

Cheers for the story update, Random - I'll read it at work tonight ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: Breaking - Rin Chiasa   Breaking - Rin Chiasa EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Rin felt like she was gliding forward, she felt that she was reaching an incredible speed but there was no force against her. A brilliant light opened before her, she tried to go to it but as fast as she was the light always stayed ahead of her. She reached for it stretching as far as she could then suddenly she began to fall. She flailed wildly trying to stop herself; what was happening? She surrendered herself to whatever fate awaited her. The light vanished and once again everything was black. Then Kota appeared he reached a hand to her; she grabbed his hand. Jaleer appeared and offered his hand as well. She took it and the three moved forward even faster than before. The light once again rushed to meet her. She felt that her troubles were falling away. She felt a hard tug on her hair. It was the sith he crossed his arms around her stomach and pulled her away from Kota and Jaleer. The two tried desperately to reach her but soon they had vanished from sight. The sith pulled her down further and further. They hurtled towards their destination like a bird of prey diving to the ground. The sith moved Rin ahead of himself; she felt heavy like all of her problems were being lived through again every instant. She became aware of something hard rushing towards her; it was the ground he was going to kill her. She tried to break away from him she punched and clawed desperately at his hands and fingers. Nothing she did could loosen his grip. The ground came faster, a mile, fifty feet, impact. She woke up gasping, she was inside something suspended in liquid, she pounded on the glass walls of her prison. There were various tubes sticking out of her and she could feel something in her throat. She pulled at the tube trying to pull it out of her mouth; she could hear dull screeching of alarms and beeps from a machine attached to her prison. Several men ran over to it, they started pushing buttons and brought a table with odd devices over to her.
“They’re going to torture you to death; you have to get out of here.” It was the same voice as before.
The liquid started to lower a loud draining noise echoed in the tube, it hurt her ears and seemed to ring in her head. She noticed that she was naked.
“They’re slavers, you know what they’re going to do to you now!” the voice was frantic, it scared her. She looked around and noticed other cells similar to hers.
The liquid continued to drain; now it was up to her waist. She stood on her legs but felt a sharp pain in her spine; she reached back and felt something metal sticking into her skin. Her legs gave out when she touched it; she was still too weak to stand. She fell against the side of the cell. Her legs were bent around her, she rolled her body unplugging tubes and straightening her legs. She grabbed at the tube in her mouth again. This time when she pulled it the tube slid out easily. She gagged as the tube continued to slide through her throat and finally came out. She pulled a clip from her finger and a loud continuous beep sounded from the machine.
“It’s a bomb!”
Rin scrambled away from the device, and tried to push herself through the glass. Finally the beep stopped and the glass walls came down. The men were shouting but she couldn’t understand them, it was too much noise. One of the men grabbed for her throat but could only manage to put two fingers on it. She swiped his arm away with hers then kicked the man in the groin. She tried to slide away on her back kicking with her feet. One of the men jumped on top of her and held her down, she kneed him in the stomach and struck him four times in the chest with an open palm; then she brought her fist across his cheek to knock him off. She slid into something hard and used it to support herself as she stood. The men started to circle around her. One jumped on her back as she was getting up, she brought her leg up kicking him in the groin then elbowing him in the face. The men seemed to be tending to their wounded when a door opened up and a guard came in. He reached for a blaster holstered on his belt Rin brought an open palm to his chin then leaped to knee him in the stomach, and then she struck each of his lungs and his sternum with an open palm strike. She grabbed his blaster and backed out of the room. More men with white coats and guards were outside in the hallway.
“It’s over, you can’t beat them like this; don’t let them capture you. We can’t go back to that life.”
Rin nodded then brought the blaster to her head and pulled the trigger. A burst of energy filled her body and she fell to the ground.
The doctors ran to her,
“What was that, she goes ballistic and shoots herself with a stun gun?” one of the doctors shouted nursing a broken nose. Another doctor picked her up “Think about it she came here in such a terrible condition, she must not have understood what was going on; maybe she thought the enemy captured her.” Another doctor spoke “We’ll have to restrain her for her safety.”
“Her safety, she doesn’t need help lock her up so she can’t put half of the surgical team in the ICU, this is a fine thank you for our work. I told you she would be trouble her type always is.”
The doctors moved her to a bed and strapped her down with double restraints. When she woke up there was a woman by her side. She struggled against the restraints. The woman gave her a warm smile and stroked her hair.
“It’s ok, don’t struggle you’ll hurt yourself. You’re in a hospital ok, no one is trying to hurt you. We’re trying to help.”
Rin didn’t trust her; she wouldn’t have been restrained in a prison and now chained to a bed if they were helping her. There were still tubes attached to her but this time there were a lot less. The woman was trying to get information from her.
“My name is Agala Zitora, whats yours?”
Rin thought for a moment but couldn’t remember, she couldn’t remember anyone having a name. She looked away trying to think what it was. Then in a weak voice she spoke,
“My name is Agala Zitora” she looked at the woman for approval. The woman smiled,
“Oh is that so, it’s a small galaxy isn’t it Miss Zitora?” The woman giggled, Rin smiled for a moment then looked down at her legs. She wiggled her toe; she had been worried about her legs but couldn’t remember why.
“You’re moving your toe?”
Rin nodded
“That’s great Agala, you’re doing really well, can you lift your leg?”
Rin tried to lift her leg but it was too heavy, she paniced for a moment, was that why she was worried about them? Why couldn’t she move her leg, what was wrong with her? She wiggled her toe faster thinking it might help, then held her breath struggling to move her leg. She didn’t want the woman to know she couldn’t move her leg. She glared at the woman and couldn’t hide the anger in her voice.
“I don’t want to move my leg, that’s stupid; I don’t have to do what you tell me.”
Agala nodded “It’s ok; you don’t have to do that if you don’t want to Agala.”
Rin snapped at her, “Stop calling me that, that’s you not me! You think I’m stupid? I’m not going to let you trick me!” The woman looked at her confused for a moment.
“Do you not remember your name?”
Rin broke into a cold sweat and her stomach turned, she looked away in shame “No, and I can’t move my leg, but I don’t want a name or to move my leg; I’m fine as I am.”
The woman nodded at her “its ok we don’t have to do that, we can talk about something else. I’m getting married soon, to a man named Kota Vorta. Do you have a family?”
Rin felt numb when she heard the name.
“You don’t have to talk to her, I can do it.” Rin looked around for the voice but couldn’t see anyone that could have made it. “She’s upsetting you let me talk to her for you.” Rin nodded. She felt further from her body and everything seemed to become dull. She locked eyes with the woman; there was a change in her eyes so radical even the woman seemed to understand what was happening. Rin heard the voice speaking through her. “Rin doesn’t want to talk about that; leave her alone now or I’ll make you suffer.” The voice was flat and cold, there was something about it that made the words seem like a statement of truth rather than a threat. The woman nodded
“Who am I speaking to now, if it’s not Rin?”
The voice continued without answering. “I’ll destroy everything you love if you don’t leave. When I’m done you’ll be so broken that I won’t have to kill you.” The woman nodded then left, suddenly the colors became vivid and things seemed to be closer. Rin looked around confused.
“Your name is Rin.” The voice spoke but it seemed warmer when it spoke to her, as if it were proud of her. Rin smiled and let her body loosen under the restraints. She drifted to sleep. When she awoke there was a woman sitting beside her. She placed a tray of food in front of her.
“Do you know what this is Rin?”
Rin nodded then listed the items on the tray, and then she gave the woman a questioning look.
“How do you know my name?” The woman smiled at her,
“We met briefly yesterday, I told you my name do you remember it?”
Rin thought for a moment before answering, she smiled warmly “You’re Agala Zitora. You wanted me to move my leg like this.” She lifted her leg as high as she could against the restraints. The woman clapped.
“That’s great Rin, good job.”
Rin smiled then reached for the pack of juice on the tray, but instead of grabbing it she knocked it over. The red juice poured over her stomach. She had seen the image before; suddenly she remembered her legs twisted and broken blood seeped from her wounds. Rin laughed at the image, the woman looked at her and assured her that spilling juice was ok. Rin looked at the woman
“I was broken when I came here, my legs didn’t work.” The woman looked at her with a frightened expression. Rin continued holding her right arm out. “My arm was floppy it didn’t work either.” The woman nodded at her.
“That’s right Rin do you remember what happened now?”
Rin nodded “We were attacked by a force user he broke me and he, he did something else but I can’t” suddenly she remembered the events; the voice spoke to her again.
“Don’t tell her that, she doesn’t need to know.”
Rin looked to Agala then shook her head “Never mind, I don’t want to talk about that.”
The woman seemed to sigh, “What about something else, can we talk about that?” Rin smiled at the woman “You want to talk about Rin’s family again; we won’t talk about that now. Rin moved her leg and gave names to the items on your tray. That is enough for today.”
The woman nodded “Well what about your name?”
“Rin is speaking for Rin; Agala will not worry about this. Rin is fine.”
There was a certain end of discussion to the tone of her voice. Agala left again and Rin went to sleep. This time when she woke up there was a man flanked by guards.
“Rin against my wishes Agala thinks that we should release the restraints. She would like to meet you outside in the garden.”
Rin nodded, and then the man began to release the restraints. Rin smiled at the man and thanked him. The man lead her down a hallway to the place he called the garden. Agala was sitting on a bench between two bushes that flowers rose out of struggling to be seen. Agala seemed to be typing something, but when she noticed Rin she quickly put the device she was typing on down and smiled widely at her. Rin walked to the woman and sat beside her, she laid down resting her head on Agala’s lap and wrapped her arms around her waist.
“You’re affectionate today Rin, do you like to be outside?”
Rin thought for a moment,
“When I was outside I would do this but I don’t know why.”
Agala stroked Rin’s hair gently, “You mean like when you were a little girl.”
Rin shook her head “No I was younger but also I did it even when I was older. I held a rectangle though not a person. But this is just as good I think.”
Agala giggled, “Well I wanted to talk out here because when I was a little girl these flowers were always my favorite. They remind me of you, which makes them even better now.”
Rin laughed “But I’m not a flower, I’m a monster like you.”
Agala stopped patting her head. “What do you mean by monster?”
Rin thought for a moment, “Isn’t that what we are? That’s a flower, we’re sitting on a bench, in a garden. Just names right?”
Agala nodded, “Oh I see what you mean, but we are people, not monsters.”
Rin nodded “Ok”
Agala started to pat Rin again “When I was a little girl I use to pick these flowers and make crowns out of them for my friends. What did you do when you were little Rin?”
Rin turned on her back looking up at Agala and smiled cruelly, “I fought people when I was little.”
Agala laughed “Were you like a little boy when you were growing up? Pushing the other girls and such?”
Rin continued to smile “No we lived with slavers and they would make us fight.”
“Who else was there Rin?”
Rin’s smile faded and she started crying “Kota was there, we had to fight other slaves. He would keep them away from me and I would act like I was scared.”
Agala hugged her “Weren’t you scared?”
Rin smiled widely “No cause I would surprise them when they got close.”
Agala frowned “How did you surprise them.”
Rin’s eyes sparkled brightly like she was remembering something that brought her great joy. “Like this!” she yelped as Rin lunged forward and grabbed Agala’s neck in her teeth. Agala lurched back, staring terrified at Rin.
“You would bite people’s throats?”
Rin laughed and nodded rapidly “But I would bite hard so it would kill them.” She smiled proudly. “Then when we had won the slavers would take us back to our rooms and sometimes they would come back to my room and”
Agala’s eyes widened in horror as Rin related various tales of how Kota and she would kill other slaves and what the slavers would do to her after the fights.
“Rin that’s terrible people shouldn’t do that to each other.”
Rin smiled, “Am I bad?”
Agala looked into her eyes, they seemed empty but curious like she wanted to know what Agala’s opinion was but had already decided what the answer was.
“You were in a terrible situation Rin, I guess you had to do whatever you could to survive.”
Rin looked at the woman, she was lying. There was something I her eyes that seemed to despise her. Her tone and even her body language had changed. She seemed to be acting similarly to Rin but the actions were forced instead of voluntary. The voice came to her again.
“No one will ever be able to understand you. They think you’re broken but you’re not. They think there’s something wrong with you, do you want to stay here and be pitied until you die?” Rin sat up putting distance between her and Agala. “This woman sees your life as nightmarish, she doesn’t believe it can happen, but you’re the one that lived it. How can she help you when she’s so far away.” Rin looked at Agala she seemed sad like knowing Rin had made her life worse. “You wanted to be a bounty hunter because the normal life felt wrong; well it’s time to decide Rin, are you going to be normal and feel there’s something wrong with you like she does. Or are you going to make your own life?”
Rin felt something inside her break, her smile faded away. She remembered everything, the memories were hard to face. She felt like she was plunging into a cold lake, the memories were dark and heavy. She kept her eyes on Agala her eyes filled with pity. It disgusted her, who was this woman to look down on her. Everyone she met eventually left or was taken from her. It was time to cut ties with these people. She felt awake for the first time in her life. These relationships she had wanted for so long were making her weak, breaking her heart. All that came from them was sorrow.
“I know why I am here now. I know what you’re doing. Someone must have found me after that sith killed Jaleer, after he tore my body apart. You fixed my spine my arm, all the broken bones, I’m sure I had more wrong with me than what was ok. You Agala, you’re a psychologist; because I attacked those men and the condition I came to you in you thought perhaps I would be insane. For a time I was but I am better now. Thank you for your aid but I think we are done here now.” Her voice was cold, sterile as the surgeon’s knife.
“Rin who am I talking to right now?” Agala’s voice was warm, comforting, and sickeningly sweet.
Rin slapped her across the face. “You are talking to me; I told you that I am fine do not patronize me. Just forget that you ever met me. I am a black spot on anyone’s past and all I bring is misery. I will continue my life doing the only thing I am proficient at. I am a bounty hunter Agala an expert marksman and highly skilled in the arts of Teras Kasi. I am going to leave; if anyone attempts to stop me I will kill them.”
Agala reached out to Rin’s hand clasping it gently, Rin shook the hand away then walked to the garden’s exit. She walked to the checkout room and requested her belongings. Her clothing was torn barely wearable. She recognized her blaster along with one of Jaleer’s. She disrobed to the shock and in some cases delight of other patients. She put on the clothing and strapped her holsters to her waist and around her right leg. She placed the weapons gingerly in their respective holsters, and then began to walk out of the hospital. She would carry Jaleer’s weapon with her as a reminder of the burdens hoisted upon her. When the sun kissed her face she took her first look at the world. She needed a ship a home and credits. She needed work.

(( The last of the origin story ^^ i also want to do a few about her making money to get her ship, how she meets kota her droid. Then i wanted to do a few more bounty missions. Plus i want to spruce up the first few parts of this story which i am working on atm ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking - Rin Chiasa   Breaking - Rin Chiasa Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking - Rin Chiasa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The E.P.O.C.H Agency :: ROLE-PLAYING FORUMS :: Storytelling-
Jump to: