The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b10Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b11Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b10Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b11Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b1065%Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b106%Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b1018%Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b100%Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan

Go down 
+2
Lunarwolf
Sywyen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-06-02

Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Empty
PostSubject: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:38 pm

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
Ian Brown

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Ontario, Canada

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
30 Years old

WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
Found the link through the Star Wars Old Republic Website, was looking for good roleplaying guilds that were already planning on starting a guild ingame.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
I started in grade 9 with friends in highschool that got me hooked on Dragonlance Pen and Paper and the books, we've been playing a variety of table top games since 1993 and I've played just about every MMO there is, still trying to find one that meets both the enjoyability and rp standards I seek. Star Wars Galaxies was enjoyable, but sadly I stopped playing that and deleted it when Aion came out, I've also spent some years playing WoW, City of Heroes/Villians, Aion, SWG, Allods (Though it was only for a few months) and Dungeon's and Dragon's Online... there's probably some I'm forgetting but I'll come across them later.

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
Whops.. I believe I answered this as part of the previous question..

WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER BOTH IN-GAME & ON GUILD FORUMS?
I'm really active online, I'm currently in college for Video Game Design/Development and hoping to get my internship with Ubisoft, but my free time is usually devoted to video games. The forums I sometimes lack in, but I can do that in class while not playing.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
I'm online at weird hours of the day due to my classes and lack of sleep, so I'm around to help those that need it when required, even if it's just for some random rp at the canteena. I love going around and doing rp during the most basic of quests and I believe that with my humor both in-game and out, that I'll be a welcome addition.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
What I most require from a guild is in-game support, I've had SOOO many past guilds that claim to help their members, but when push comes shoves, everyone is online to do what they want to do and nobody bothers to help anyone else, I believe that if even a few members are willing to devote time to either lower level members or anyone that ask, that the guild will be noticed by other online gamers and possibly help the guild grow in numbers via word of mouth.

WHAT CLASS DO YOU INTEND TO PLAY AS YOUR MAIN? *
Bounty Hunter

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
Alot of my information is still in the works since I haven't noticed anything reguarding races that are playable. But if possible I would go with a Nautolan Bounty Hunter with the above name, but if that's not possible then a Twi'lek... either one will be male as I do not have any charm/ability in playing female characters. Though I salute those that do, it's just not an ability of mine.

Ian.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.IanABrown.wordpress.com
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Hi again Sywyen / Ian and thanks for filling out the Application Form.

Although we're an EU Guild, we do accept people from outside the GMT timezone if they're willing to play TOR during what we would consider "normal" EU play-times. (You'll notice the EST widget to the top left of our page)
Seeing as you've already said you'll likely be around for many of those hours, we'd be happy to process your application.

Sureshot or myself will get back to you shortly with our decision but in the meantime please feel free to make yourself at home, get to know everyone and the forums in general.

If you could also take the time to read the Site rules & the guild rules, that would be excellent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:46 pm

My thanks to you Lunarwolf,

I actually read through alot of the site earlier during classes, most of my day is game math and physics... so I wander of topic and read through websites occasionally.

I notice some people talking about being inactive already, I'm just curious are some of you in the beta already or playing something else together? I know I was fairly active in RP with SWG myself, just curious if you are all playing together in another MMO until this one is released.

As for the hours, I typically stay online till 5 am EST, and by the time the game is actually released my classes will be from 5 pm till 10 pm EST, so I'll be online during the morning/afternoon hours also.

Ian.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:21 am

Our complaints among the Guild on absences at the moment is quite relative; we have a few people away at the moment but we're still one of the most active pre-TOR guilds - especially for our size - around at the moment. The problem is that seeing as we are such a small group (we plan on having no more than 30 members maximum) when even one or two people are on leave its very noticable around here.

The reason we have a lot of people on leave at the moment isn't coincidental either; the vast majority of our members are in the 20 - 30 age bracket and most of them have been doing their final exams recently. Many of those are coming to an end so the people involved are taking a well-deserved break before heading back ^^

The Guild has been around officially since February 2009 with some of the members first pulling the place together as early as December 2008 so, understandibly, some people have been shocked at the 2011 release but we've actually only lost one or two members because of it.

We have run together as a Guild on other games and enjoy our time there as a group but usually find the games lacking in what we need, spending almost all our time doing RP rather than advancing our characters which frankly, we can do here.
We've played Lord of The Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online and APB (Beta) together. Through those we know we all mesh perfectly, which is pretty damn awesome to know in advance of TOR's release.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:54 am

Erm... Welcome again >_<
I would suggest you don't care about my explanation with the nice Currently recruiting widget of our wonderful guild leader Razz I didn't saw that post earlier... I'm probably getting too old. Did I not forget to welcome you? So erm... Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:49 am

Ah I see, Thank you Lunarwolf, and it's understandable that a lot of people are upset with the 2011 release date, though it has been mentioned that it would be next spring for quite some time. I personally was hoping for this Nov'ish, but I can wait.

Is there any games you are all currently playing? Personally I run in Dungeon's and Dragon's Online right now, I enjoy the detail quests rather then WoW's "run-and-fetch/kill-that" sort of quests. Though I haven't found any guilds that Roleplay, I enjoy it for now. And yes,I had forgotten Lord of the Rings, I played that for about a year I guess.

Sy.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:53 am

I believe that Sureshot, Tando and Soude are in APB (All Points Bulletin)
Tando is also in STO (Star Trek Online)
Soude is also in SWG (Star Wars Galaxies)
Sureshot is also in Fallen Earth
and I'm in ROM (Runes of Magic)

We've been trying to find a game we can all enjoy but its a bit hard - we all agree on TOR at least ^^

ps: If I'm wrong on any of those, apologies - this is using my hazy memory Razz
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:14 am

I didn't think APB was out yet.. that does look good though. My console time is usually devoted to Call of Duty MW2, or Red Dead Redemption though, or Infamous on the PS3, I couldn't see much interest in Star Trek for myself so I didn't buy that one, and I've never heard of Runes of Magic.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:03 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
I believe that Sureshot, Tando and Soude are in APB (All Points Bulletin)
Tando is also in STO (Star Trek Online)
Soude is also in SWG (Star Wars Galaxies)
Sureshot is also in Fallen Earth
and I'm in ROM (Runes of Magic)
That's more testing, I don't think any of us popped in APB for weeks. Personally I've already deinstalled the client and I'm more than willing to find a common agreement for something else than SWG.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:51 am

Some of us play many non-mmo games together on-and-off.

I've been known to help/kill PrioryJK on Left4Dead2 on more than one occasion, for example.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:06 am

Welcome to the guild Sy! I enjoyed reading through you application, so good luck with it! Feel free to add me on PSN if you want, my username is TheSmudge. I've been playing Red Dead Redemption lately but am busy applying for jobs and catching up with things after a holiday so I haven't had a lot of time to play, but maybe when I get some time we can have a game or two.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:17 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:48 am

Personally I don't play alot on my ps3, Mag occasionally, most of you could find me on Xbox Live as Shadowmouse79 though, feel free to add me.
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:55 am

Welcome Sywyen,

I'm not playing any MMO atm, mainly playing Red Dead on PS3
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:18 am

Also, if required I could fill a Imperial Agent spot instead if that suites the guild better. I'm open to play either class.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:42 am

Sywyen wrote:
Also, if required I could fill a Imperial Agent spot instead if that suites the guild better. I'm open to play either class.
We're looking for both atm so it's all up to you ^^,
Back to top Go down
Sywyen
Agent
Agent
Sywyen

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:57 am

Well I'd prefer a Bounty Hunter I think.. atleast as my main, so I would prefer that please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan   Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan Empty

Back to top Go down

Application : Kei'lix Lyssdan
Page 1 of 1