The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b10Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b11Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b10Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b11Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b1065%Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b106%Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b1018%Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b106%Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b100%Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Empty
PostSubject: Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month!   Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:02 am

To put our dear Mr. Lunarwolf completely on the spot, I was wondering who thinks he should enter some of his amazing 3-D artwork into the Fan Friday Art Competition for next month?

Personally I think he should enter this little number:

Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Aleena10

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month!   Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:03 am

I'm agreeing with ya boss!
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month!   Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:04 am

Thats 2 votes! If we all nag him he might actually do it! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month!   Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:26 am

I'll vote for him!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month!   Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 am

Hahahaha!

Thats very kind guys, I'm really flattered - Thank-you.

Unfortunately I don't think it would happen even if you had half of the entire SWTOR community flying my flag.

There are plenty of 3d artists out there whos work is superior to mine that never even get a mention on the forums (except when people want characters done, ofc) and many of these are far more deserving of the coveted 'Flan Friday' recognition than myself.

Some really stunning work like:

Akivasha's 'Doodlings of a Nightsister' thread
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! TheHandThatRocksTheCradle

Calithlin's wonderful starship renders:
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! WinnBenjamin_Ma266_burst

The lighthearted but technically well-done work of Kajidic's JoseWales:
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Togruta-cantina

as well as two 3d artists I follow closely being Primana:
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Sarani

and HoD's Darth Voradore's work:
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! ShaikanFinalRender2

and even 3d work done utterly from scratch like RedHeretic's 'Darth Volitus'
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Darth_Volitus_by_RedHeretic

or Kentoh's collection of 3d work done again, using more traditional methods:
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Qp9uhbni

It seems that the SWTOR community doesn't consider 3d rendering to be 'real' artwork. Despite there being people better than me at it, this hasn't stopped me from at least trying to get my work noticed. I've not even had it recognized in any of the "art roundup" threads or been accepted to enter the monthly art competitions.

I'm not bitter ofc, I just don't tend to put my effort into the SWTOR community as a whole anymore, instead preferring to use my time here where you guys appreciate it.

Its for that main reason that I've never put myself forward for Flan Friday recognition (not that I would know how to anyway), and besides I suspect you need to be nominated by someone else.

Like I said, I do REALLY appreciate the thought though, 'tis very kind of you guys Embarassed

ps: Although going through the many art threads on SWTOR I did notice that my "Lunarwolf's Guild Character Showcase" thread has had 8,910 views! o.O that HAD to be you lot Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month!   Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:41 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
Akivasha's 'Doodlings of a Nightsister' thread
Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! TheHandThatRocksTheCradle
That's Aphrodite from SWG.
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month!   Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Is it just me or does that skirt not cover everything entirely up lol
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month!   Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:22 pm

I'll vote (for a small fee)
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month!   Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:02 am

@ PJK - hoho! I've looked at that picture loads of times in the past and never noticed that before; you have an eagle's eye for the perverse sir! (welcome aboard!)

@ Tando - Now thats the mercenary attitude we like to see!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month!   Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunarwolf For Fan Friday Art Of The Month!
Page 1 of 1