The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b10New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b11New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b10New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b11New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b1065%New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b106%New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b1018%New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b100%New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up   New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:51 am

Lunarwolf has been hinting to me (repeatedly Razz ) that we should start a new RP up soon considering his RP "Dark Secrets" is drawing to a conclusion, that we have a few new members now and no RP for them to join with a structured story and a way to introduce their characters to the Guild.

We have no immediate plans of starting a new RP mainly becuase LW's isn't complete and Harls cross-guild RP is still in full flow, that said we thought it would be a good idea to start planning it now and get a feel about who would like to join and with which character.
If we have a good idea which characters are playing we can put together a better story to fit them all in or introduce them to the guild or not, you could play new characters as already established within the game, it'll also help us start faster ofc.

So ideas for stories and your characters are needed, the plan was for either myself or LW to run it but if you want to do it yourself feel free ...EPOCH needs you! cheers

Possible Players: (I just put down anyones whos posted so If im making assumptions just say)

PJK
Harl
LW
Axel
Viking

Last edited by PrioryJK on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up   New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Definately something on a Space-Station on Ship. Perhaps the E.P.O.C.H acts as a hired boarding party to strike a ship although find something deadly sinister that could potentially harm their existance (I won't go into my ideas to not spoil a potential twist). Or, the E.P.O.C.H could make a raid against a Space Station to assassinate the steward of that Station, or something. Although we do need a twist, so somehow, we'll have to fit one or two in.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up   New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Twists are soo 2005 Harl Razz

I was actually thinking of a space station or space ship mission, we always seem to be stranded on planets atm lol Tython Raffa Tatooine, I think something a bit more driven with a much tighter story would be great ie like the beginning of DS which was great, with a droid holding a message for Creed and co.
Something with a bit of a different pacing and lots of plot elements Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up   New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:27 pm

For my thoughts, Space Station is a huge thumbs up from me. I love 'em. They're like floating cities in space!

Can't go wrong with The Death Star/Terac'Nor/Babylon5/The Citadel....
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up   New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:53 pm

I can't really add to the contributions but as I am soon finished with the introduction of 36809 to the agency I would more than love to participate in it!

Space Station sounds wicked!
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up   New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:56 am

PrioryJK wrote:

Oi - my RP has a twist, or at least an unexpected surprise! Wink
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up   New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:29 am

I'm all up for a space station RP, sounds fun, and I'll gladly join in with Fray =)
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up   New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:04 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
PrioryJK wrote:

Oi - my RP has a twist, or at least an unexpected surprise! Wink

Does the Temple have a chocolate center! affraid nom nom

Well it seems out setting has been decided on which sounds good to me, I'll make a list of people interested in joining up on the first post, might be good to keep a smaller group for this one to keep the momentum moving Very Happy

As for the story line I'd like this to be a standard contracted job, of course it can have twists in it and the story wouldnt have to be boring and predictable, but I'd like it set in a more Star Wars enviroment were we can interact with more NPCs and be more in the SW everyday lore, atm I think all our active RPs are centered on planets were we can't inteact with a great deal (desert, abandoned mine, hostile territory). Theres no ability to run into an eccentric NPC of your own creation or massive difference in enviroments. (Not that I'm making a complaint about any of the ongoing RP's Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up   New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:09 am

Right I've got a story planned out so I'll put myself forward to run that, anyone else who wants to do their own story feel free to put yourself forward, we can send out ideas to someone independant to choose from them all Smile

I'm thinking with mine I'll split it up into Acts where certain events take place within one act with certain consequences at the end point for each chapter, I'm also thinking about giving you a choice of actions like in "Urban Predator" *cough* steal *cough*, or kinda like in a Bioware game I suppose except you can't reload the game....
Back to top Go down
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up   New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:48 am

Ooohhh acts, how fancy! Smile

It seems like you've got a sweet plan Priory and don't worry about making it boring, you've had me hooked since 'Lunarwolf has been hinting.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up   New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guild RP Ideas/Sign-up
Page 1 of 1