The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b10"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b11"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b10"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b11"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b1065%"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b106%"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b1018%"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b106%"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b100%"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)

Go down 
+5
Godjera
Tando
PrioryJK
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Empty
PostSubject: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:05 pm

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) TheNewGuyCover

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Page1completenew

Last edited by Lunarwolf on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 pm

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Page2Complete

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Page3complete

Last edited by Lunarwolf on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 pm

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Page4COMPLETE

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Page5Completenew

Last edited by Lunarwolf on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Page6completenew

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Page7complete-1

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Backcovercomplete

Last edited by Lunarwolf on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 pm

Well, there you go - there's one of my 'Secret Projects' revealed Very Happy

Hope you all enjoy it, there's more to come (I'm just a bit slow at it....)

I'd like to thank Red for the advice and visual editing.

I'd also like to thank H2 for being so patient, and sorry for keeping you in the dark dOOd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:07 am

No need to thank me, I didn't contribute anything to this comic, except perhaps inspiration with my "War's Pact" comic which I've currently got in a folder at home. But this seems very interesting, I wonder who this "new guy" is and I'm looking forward to seeing characters from other guild members. The level of detail with this comic is of a very high level, though can I assume the backgrounds and the ship are pinched? But a smashin' start there Lunar! Good luck with it!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:41 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
though can I assume the backgrounds and the ship are pinched?

The backdrop is, the ship isn't. (That's a model).
I can't do backgrounds with Daz3d alas, for that I would need Bryce3d, and frankly I have enough on my "learning plate" to pick up that too :S

But thanks! It take's freaking ages to do, which is the only problem; each "cell" can take between 3 - 4 hours, so a page takes a day, maybe two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:28 am

Greatly impressive work LW. You can tell by the quality that it takes many hours to piece together. I love the fun details on the front cover and I'm really looking forward to the next instalment! Like Harl says, it'll be really interesting to see cameos or intros from guild members in future issues should you do any more (meaning if you don't exhaust yourself to death producing this one!).

Brilliant stuff! And thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:31 am

We should post this on the Swtor forums just to put the Threat of Peace to shame Razz

This looks awesome LW I've seen your other models so I don't know why I was blown away by it, I'm looking forward to the story behind with your aptness with RP and finding out who the new guy is, is he already with us or is this guy our target Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:25 am

PrioryJK wrote:
We should post this on the Swtor forums just to put the Threat of Peace to shame Razz

*whistles innocently* I was going to anyway, when its finished. Some free advertising for the Guild if nothing else Very Happy

Thanks for the positive comments guys, it makes putting the hard work in easier, I can tell you that!
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:35 am

*Jaw Drops to the ground* that is fecking brilliant work mate, I need more to read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:56 am

Page 2 is up.

Sorry for the annoying white line down the left hand side (similar to the annoying white line at the bottom of the cover page) - Photoshop seems insistant about not letting me delete them Sad

Enjoy anyways ^^
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 am

Wow, that was quick I wasn't expecting another one for a week or so.
Really impressive especialy the 3rd panel and the faded skull, this guy looks like a Mando or an ex-trooper maybe its Creed without his purple hair Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:12 am

Yeah, that was really quick! Pace yourself dood – you're making the rest of us look lazy! Haha!

Nice work! /thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:36 am

Don't worry, it'll be at least Monday before the next part, maybe even Tuesday.

I'm taking time off to write in The Hyperion.

Speaking of, are you joining us now that your (frankly superb) bit of writing is done Red?
Back to top Go down
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:57 am

This is fanastic. Better than the Offical one lol. How long did it take?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Each cell (not sure if that is the correct term, I mean each "box") takes between 2 - 4 hours depending on how complex it is.

On average 4 cells (so 8 - 16 hrs) of images per page.

Setting up the page (with spacing, adding text boxes and words etc) takes about 3 hours (because I'm not very good at it)

So all in all, each page takes between 11 - 19 hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:23 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Speaking of, are you joining us now that your (frankly superb) bit of writing is done Red?
Yes, I will. I'll get thinking of an intro and post something soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:56 am

Huzzah! I was meant to post last night but my other half was round so I ended up going out for the eve :S

Still, I'm stuck at dull old work tonight so I get the chance to do some writing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:14 am

This is bloody amazing! Hit the road Threat of Plot, there's a new cat in town!

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:22 am

Sureshot wrote:
This is bloody amazing! Hit the road Threat of Plot, there's a new cat in town!

Smile

This is why I need to re-read posts. I just read that as "Threat of Pot" - I had visions of lots of Stoners banging on my door Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:57 am

Well whoever did the artwork for TOP certainly seems to be a stoned a lot so maybe your first assumption was correct after all. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:37 am

That is fraking brilliant Lunarwolf! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Knucking great work there, looking forward to future editions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 pm

Thanks again for the kind comments!

I was thinking of putting the website url at the very end of the comic for when I put it up on SW:TOR.com.

What do people think? a good idea? or do we not extra advertising?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)   "Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Tales Of The E.P.O.C.H." Webcomic (Issue 00) (Progress Thread)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next