The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b10Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b11Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b10Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b11Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b1065%Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b106%Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b1018%Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b106%Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b100%Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!

Go down 
+7
Commander Nord
Black Heart
Godjera
Raiflaine
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Could use some bumpage
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:21 pm

I have told some friends how might join sometime in the future, but not before the game release date is set, he told me. I will set out the link on my facebook account so all my contacts will now the page!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Lord_Nord wrote:
I have told some friends how might join sometime in the future, but not before the game release date is set, he told me. I will set out the link on my facebook account so all my contacts will now the page!

Thats awesome! Thanks Nord, much appreciated. I will say this though, it's probably better to join as quickly as possible because we do have a 20 members limit as we're a smaller guild. I may raise this later on though but from now until the game starts 20 is the absolute max.

Thanks again chap! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:57 am

Yes, I'm bugging you lot again! Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Happy-smiley-601

Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Happy-smiley-8804 Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Happy-smiley-8804 Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Happy-smiley-8804

Can we see some more bumpage on the two recruitmant threads at swtor.com please? Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Happy-smiley-8815
There's direct links that'll take you straight to the threads, they're just over there, to the left. Can you see..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:15 am

Sureshot originally wrote:
If you're interested in helping promote our guild on swtor.com, please feel free to add the following to your signature:

[color:67dd="MediumTurquoise"]New European Roleplay Guild tailor made for all of you Bounty Hunters, Assassins, Mercs & Spies out there!
[color:67dd="Red"]Please [URL="http://blasters4hire.guildmmorpg.net"]click here[/URL] to visit our website.

The best way to do this is to quote this message and copy & paste the above text into your signature column. You can edit your signature by clicking on the link below:

http://www.swtor.com/community/profile.php?do=editsignature

Thanks for the help!!! alien

Perhaps it would now be good idea to amend the SWTOR.com signature to reflect our confirmed wider approach?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:58 am

Yup will get around to that next week.
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:07 am

Already been doing that, whenever i see someone with an interest in an UK based guild and bounty hunting in general! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Ive told a few people about the guild when there looking for one like this, and will continue to do so Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:57 am

Redwatch wrote:
Perhaps it would now be good idea to amend the SWTOR.com signature to reflect our confirmed wider approach?
Sureshot wrote:
Yup will get around to that next week.

I realise this isn't a priority but I'd hate to completely forget about this, yeah? Sigs are applied post... retroactive... well they change on older posts too, don't they? Even if they don't, people read the latest posts first. So while we may not be "actively" recruiting on the threads any more, I think it would be nice to show people how eclectic we are.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:43 am

By the Gods this reminds me how badly I've been slacking on the recruitment front! I better get back on that soon :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:23 am

Ok, the original post has been updated with Redwatch's new awesome signature design. If everyone could now add it to their swtor.com signature I'd be most grateful. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:41 am

Dang, I've got mine down saying

"Ree'tak, Twi'lek Smuggler of The Republic"

but I'll change it to

"CHIEF OPERATIVE"

Because I'm nice like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:45 am

Well you're welcome to have whatever you want mate, but doesn't chief operative sound nice and important? Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:56 am

aye it does!

So long as its not accidentally misspelled "Chef Operative"

Ta to Red for designing the sigs
Ta to The Chief for popping all this code up for us lazy buggers!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 am

Hey I can't take any credit it's all Red's work after all. Wink

Righty-o has everyone added the signature to their swtor.com account now?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:46 am

yup and it rocks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:49 am

Sig added to swtor.com account. Check!

And I put a little invisible spacer on it's own line above what was the first line of code. It gives it some nice clean space placing it further away from the line the sig appears under. Makes the sig look vertically aligned within it's box too. Right in the middle! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:09 am

I haven't, I dont even remember my log-in details for swtor.com, not even the email address I used Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 am

Its fixed now Cool
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:12 am

Sig added to swtor. Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Icon_twisted Check!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3