The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b10Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b11Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b10Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b11Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b1065%Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b106%Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b1018%Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b106%Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b100%Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!

Go down 
+7
Commander Nord
Black Heart
Godjera
Raiflaine
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:51 am

No, no. Not ruling anything out. Smile

*wipes a suddedn sweat from his brow*
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:59 am

Well, I think we can agree that Redwatch does some damn fine pictures!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:08 am

*blushes coyly*
Embarassed

Awwww... Shucks.

Rolling Eyes You guys...
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Remember to keep bumping! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:38 am

CAN I HAS BUMP PLZ?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:32 am

Trying to do the bumpage!!! Don't yell at meh!!!Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:54 am

On the subject of this thread, I think it would show more solidarity if we confirmed eachother as friends on swtor.com. Not saying anyone has to, but if you do agree...
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:35 am

I think thats a good idea, but how do you intend to do so?

Also, anyone notice we are at the top of the list of European Republic Guilds? (*grins happily*)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:04 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
I think thats a good idea, but how do you intend to do so?

Um, by going to SWTOR.com and clicking My Account> Friends> and adding/confirming the usernames from us lot. Usernames to be (listed please! and) found on this thread.

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:49 pm

I've added everyone cause I'm a good boy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:36 am

Oooooooooooh I see what you mean.

Sorry, I got completely the wrong Idea; I thought you meant putting up a thread saying we all knew each others characters actually ON THE FORUMS.

Now I see what you mean Razz

I'll get right on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:02 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
Sorry, I got completely the wrong Idea; I thought you meant putting up a thread saying we all knew each others characters actually ON THE FORUMS.

Oh, I see. No, I just think anyone who bothers to do their homework on our swtor.com profiles should be met with a network of friends they'd surely want in on.

I've followed a lot of our members' links to see what they've got to say through their profile’s "find posts" portal. Having a friends network like that which shows the overall awesomeness that is the collective "we", should entice any worthy swtor.com member to want to sign up.

Is the theory. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bump at SWTOR.com   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:17 am

I thought we could use this thread as a gentle reminder to bump our guild's recruitment thread at swtor.com.

If you think activity on the thread over there could use a shot in the arm, mention it here and a nice reminder wil run through our latest topics list.

Everyone cool with that?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:20 am

I already started a bump thread a while ago. I'll merge the topics. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:45 am

Ok Boss. I thought a blatent bump request thread title scrolling it's way up the screen in future would be a more, erm, direct(?) reminder or I would have posted here. But it doesn't matter I guess so long as it get's the job done!

I'm not such a litter-bug really. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:23 am

I tried adding the html stuff into my sig but it didnt work Mad
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:25 am

Ah there's a way around this and I'm pretty sure Nex, Lunarwolf and Redwatch know how to do this. I'm sure they'll be able to help you with it.

Actually guys, does someone want to put up a section in the help topics about it? I'd be most grateful. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:28 am

Im not sure why it didn't work, I tried rearranging some of the code to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:31 am

Yeah there's something you have to do to make it work. I haven't used it before though. I'm sure someone will put up a thread on it in the Help Topics & Links section soon though, so don't worry. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:35 am

No, I couldn't get the pre-written code to work either.

I just typed it all in manually and used the forums buttons to replicate the code's layout and colour.

Not much of a solution but it works!

We are talking about the swtor.com sig, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:25 am

Redwatch wrote:
We are talking about the swtor.com sig, right?
Yep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:27 am

Shouldn't there be closing tags for the colour bit of the code?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:37 am

Oh sorry I thought we were talking about sigs on here! Laughing

I'm really not with it today!

This is how its appearing on my signature section of swtor.com:

[color:f1b0="MediumTurquoise"]New European Roleplay Guild tailor made for all of you Bounty Hunters, Assassins, Mercs & Spies out there!
[color:f1b0="Red"]Please [URL="http://blasters4hire.guildmmorpg.net"]click here[/URL] to visit our website.

The only difference that you can't see is that I've centered it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:07 am

Sureshot wrote:

Doh! That would be one way to help...!

My hand-written sig reads:

[ CENTER ][ SIZE="2" ][ COLOR="Cyan" ]New European Roleplay Guild tailor made for all of you Bounty Hunters, Assassins, Mercs & Spies out there![ /COLOR ]
[ COLOR="Red"] Please[ /COLOR ] [ URL="http://blasters4hire.guildmmorpg.net" ]click here[ /URL ] [ COLOR="Red" ]to visit our website.[ /COLOR ][ /SIZE ][ /CENTER ]

There you go! Just delete the spaces adjacent to the [ & ] symbols and you're all set. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:31 am

Redwatch wrote:
Sureshot wrote:

Doh! That would be one way to help...!

My hand-written sig reads:

[ CENTER ][ SIZE="2" ][ COLOR="Cyan" ]New European Roleplay Guild tailor made for all of you Bounty Hunters, Assassins, Mercs & Spies out there![ /COLOR ]
[ COLOR="Red"] Please[ /COLOR ] [ URL="http://blasters4hire.guildmmorpg.net" ]click here[ /URL ] [ COLOR="Red" ]to visit our website.[ /COLOR ][ /SIZE ][ /CENTER ]

There you go! Just delete the spaces adjacent to the [ & ] symbols and you're all set. Wink

You sir, have just won the internets!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!   Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Signatures for Swtor.com - Help Promote The Guild!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next