The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b10News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b11News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b10News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b11News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b1065%News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b106%News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b1018%News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b106%News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b100%News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

News from The Galactic Trade Commission

Go down 
+4
nosyd
Sureshot
0wl
Harlequin2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you want E.P.O.C.H to be part of a "Senate" Council?
Yes
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b109%News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b12
 9% [ 1 ]
No
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b1027%News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b12
 27% [ 3 ]
Not sure
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b1064%News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b12
 64% [ 7 ]
Please elaborate
News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b100%News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Sureshot wrote:
Aye fairy muff, makes sense. Smile

Shocked *gasp* Yoooouuuu'rrre rrrruuuuuude!
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Come to think 'o it i am not so sure either!

Time consuming does not sound like a very wise thing to be honest...
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:12 pm

yeah, time is money... I think?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
yeah, time is money... I think?

You think right. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:43 am

I voted no as i think it would be better if E.P.O.C.H stayed more independent.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:24 am

Sorry for the lack of update. I have been looking at the forums but it's just so dull! *Groan*. I've brought up the issue of activeness on our forums though they say that they are too busy and so I've posted up an idea of a cross-guild RP. I'm awaiting their responses now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:40 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
I've brought up the issue of activeness on our forums though they say that they are too busy
You're asking them to put in more of an effort on our boards? I hope they took that as a the well meaning request I'm sure it was, and not a criticism. cyclops Did they say what was keeping them busy? Or is it a secret??
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:43 am

I told them in a very well meaning way that didn't bring any offense I'm sure. Though as the GTC are one of our most revered allies and with all the other members from other guilds popping all over the shop, I've found it strange that the GTC refrain from coming over. And I'm sure it's just lack of activity in general though I'm not entirely certain.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:00 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
I told them in a very well meaning way that didn't bring any offense I'm sure. Though as the GTC are one of our most revered allies and with all the other members from other guilds popping all over the shop, I've found it strange that the GTC refrain from coming over. And I'm sure it's just lack of activity in general though I'm not entirely certain.
I remeber somthing about the lack of post's over there at GTC, also if they don't have a tight knit group or strong leadership it might not occur to them to do it ....
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Right, here is my idea for the GTC RP:

The Deubus Contract

“When a space station ‘Deubus’ in the outer rim is hijacked by asteroid miners on strike, the mining corporation ‘Gemstone’ who owns the station hires bounty hunters and smugglers to end the strike in any way they can, though the space station must remain intact. The bounty hunter and criminal guilds, Agents of the E.P.O.C.H and the Galactic Trade Commission are the only two organisations that receive the contracts along with several freelancers. As allied guilds, the EPOCH and GTC work side by side to get the job done quicker. But, will the pact between the guilds hold? Is the Deubus contract as innocent as it sounds? And what is so special about the space station? It’s a matter of life, death, teamwork and mystery in the Deubus Contract.”

Ta daa!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:04 pm

As I've already said this is a great idea! It's got a really cool concept too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:09 pm

I'm going to have to wait for Torgal though and what with the newletter and guild database, I doubt that this will go up any time soon...
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Aye I'm in no rush for this because to be honest the Prax and HofD asked first for some crossover RP, so really it's first come, first serve. Plus I don't really want to bog us too down in work as I'm sure a lot of us have enough going on as it is. Still, I'm really looking forward to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:09 am

Lots of interest over at the GTC, about 5 people are up for it already! I don't want to lose this interest by making the start date far away... Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:18 am

Well you're quite welcome to start it mate but I won't be able to participate I'm afraid. I'm all running one story, participating in another and I'm just about to start oen over here, not to mention I'll probably be starring in the HofD one if they create it.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:47 am

I've just noticed that a few people over at the GTC arel asking about the crossover RP and where it will be held. This is the plan that I think best suits everyone and its one that I put to HofD the other day:

We will hold both an RP over here for them to take part in (preferably Harly's as I liked the background), and if you could mate can you ask them to start work on one for us over there and if thats ok?. It won't be for a while because the HofD asked first and it's first come, first serve.

I also would like you to tactfully as you possibly can, explain that we're quite strict on our roleplaying rules over here, because lets face it no one likes seeing messy RP like this:

Creed says: Gimme my money you @%&#!
Rodian says: No way I hate you!

They shoot & everyone dies.

LOL! You laugh but I've seen it!!! Laughing

We write our RP like stories NOT text messages and the time and the effort really shows in the end product. If you're not going to spend time like everyone else in this guild does with RP then really you shouldn't be included.

So yeah if you can mention that we are VERY strict on our roleplaying rulles without making it sound too off-putting then that would be great. You could even point them toward soem of our RP for a reference if you like?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:35 am

Erm Harly I hardly call this tactful LOL!:

Harlequin2 wrote:

Sureshot has warned me of some "crazy RP" going on here and I'd ask you if you are to go along with this, that we have none of that.

Thats about as subtle as a brick through glass! Although i have to admit I am wetting myself here!

Seriously though can you change that cause that looks like I've been bitching about the RP over there and to be honest it don't look good. I was actually reffering to less experienced RP guilds as well and not the GTC per sé.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:48 am

News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Stl203

LMAO! Classic! News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Happy-smiley-8818
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:03 am

Hahaha! It's ok I think I've ironed things out a bit:

http://tradecommission.darkbb.com/the-weeping-wookiee-cantina-f1/split-guild-rp-t609-15.htm#7283

I'm so glad that was the GTC and not one of our other allies! Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:18 am

Ooops, my mistake! Very Happy

And I've updated the main post...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:11 am

Hahaha, tactful indeed.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:02 am

Question: Is Torgal Greek?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:10 am

Yes he is.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:35 am

Ah ok! Wink Just curious because he replied on Youtube as "Torgaloukos" and his facebook page is littered with friends with greek surnames (I was checking out the GTC Facebook page). However, I think we've already agreed that we don't need a facebook page and I think most of us don't use it...
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:41 am

I started that Facebook GTC page. Smile

Yeah he and Raistlin are Greek I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from The Galactic Trade Commission   News from The Galactic Trade Commission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

News from The Galactic Trade Commission
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next