The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Timora's Application EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Timora's Application EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Timora's Application EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Timora's Application EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Timora's Application EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Timora's Application EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Timora's Application EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Timora's Application EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Timora's Application EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Timora's Application Vote_b10Timora's Application Vote_b11Timora's Application Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Timora's Application Vote_b10Timora's Application Vote_b11Timora's Application Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Timora's Application Vote_b1065%Timora's Application Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Timora's Application Vote_b106%Timora's Application Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Timora's Application Vote_b1018%Timora's Application Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Timora's Application Vote_b100%Timora's Application Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Timora's Application

Go down 
+2
Caryington
Tando
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Timora

Timora's Application Empty
PostSubject: Timora's Application   Timora's Application EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:01 pm

WHAT IS YOUR NAME & SWTOR.COM USERNAME?
TOR name: Timora

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Ohio, USA

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US & WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
I posted in the "looking for a guild" thread on TOR and was contacted by Sureshot and Dugo about the guild. The guild's original backstory really interested me, and EPOCH was a breath of fresh air compared to most other guilds I've seen.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
I used to RP heavily on forums, but haven't for a couple of years. It was hard to get into RP in Star Wars Galaxies since the server I was on had a small population that was more focused on PvE, but I've always wanted to get into RP in-game - especially Star Wars! <3

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
I've played SWG for about 2.5 years, quitting a month or so before the crazy Sony scandal going on. Lucky break! I've also played Guild Wars for about a year and a half.

WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER BOTH IN-GAME & ON GUILD FORUMS? *
Yes, definitely. I love forums and have created/been a part of forums actively for the past few years. And I'm definitely active in-game. The Old Republic era is my favorite part of Star Wars, so I think it'll be more of an issue trying to get me off the game! tongue

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
A charming individual. ... ha! In all seriousness, according to my MMO buddies, I'm quite friendly, easy to get along with, and funny. Dunno where they get the funny part from, to be honest. In past guilds, I've been the "go to" person whenever anyone had any problems or needed an opinion or advice, kind of like the guild mom I guess. I've been an event coordinator (silly stuff, really), recruiter, and senior officer (that was a surprise). So whatever you need from me, as long as it doesn't cost blood, sweat, and tears (I don't know you guys that well yet), I'm your girl. Smile

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
A great RP environment with somewhat sane individuals who can bounce ideas around and just have a great time. From what I've seen of the websites, you guys already have that... which is why I decided to apply. Wink

WHAT CLASS AND ADVANCED CLASS DO YOU INTEND TO PLAY AS YOUR MAIN? **
Gah, I've been back and forth about this. It's a toss up between a BH Mercenary and an Imperial Agent Operative. However I think my main will be an Imperial Agent, with a BH alt later down the road.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
My character is neither good or bad, she kind of just does her own thing. She's quite selfish, really.

HAVE YOU READ & AGREED TO THE SITE & GUILD RULES?
Yes sir! ...and/or Ma'am! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Timora's Application   Timora's Application EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Hi Daisy/Timora

Once the officers reviewed your application a deision will be made in a day or two letting you know if you've made it in to the Initiate process (normally lasts a month). Please can you register a account here so we can up date your rank. If you fancy some RP you can always join us here in the the hyperion and here are the roleplaying rules.

If you need anything feel free to contact myself or any of the other officers, good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Timora's Application   Timora's Application EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Welcome around, Timora!
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Timora
Initiate
Initiate
Timora

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Timora's Application   Timora's Application EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Right-o, and thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Timora's Application   Timora's Application EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Thanks for the application Timora; I envy your time RPing in SWG before it fell apart; I found it about 3 months too late and couldn't see what all the fuss was about (I thought SWG was just fine) - then people told me how good it used to be and I had a sad-face going on!

We're an EU-based Guild in case you're not aware but we have a few Guildies from the US so as long as you don't mind the time difference (I suspect most of us will be on at strange times anyway!), then we hope this is the Guild for you Smile

We're pretty heavily into our RP here though most of it is restricted to forum-based stuff right now. We fully intend to kick it up a notch once the game goes live and we know what we're doing.

As Tando said you'll hear back from us shortly about your application; we try to not keep people waiting too long!

In the meantime, pull up a stool, pour yourself a Corellian Brandy and join us in poking fun at the Hutt that just walked in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Timora's Application   Timora's Application EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:30 am

A very impressive application Timora and I'm glad you decided to go with us. Judging by your post in the mains & alts thread you made the right choice. Smile

As L-Dubz (Lunarwolf) mentioned we'll get back to you very shortly regarding your application.

By the way here's a link to our new site if you wish to join up over there as well. We're still in the process of sorting things out and getting a new domain name but it should'nt be too long now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Timora's Application   Timora's Application EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:56 am

Hiya Timora, glad to have you around.
Back to top Go down
Timora
Initiate
Initiate
Timora

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Timora's Application   Timora's Application EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:35 am

Awesome, thanks all

Storm Trooper Dance
^win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timora's Application   Timora's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Timora's Application
Page 1 of 1