The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b10Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b11Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b10Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b11Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b1065%Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b106%Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b1018%Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b100%Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Empty
PostSubject: Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta   Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:58 pm

APPLICATION FORM

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
Brad

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Nebraska, but live in Connecticut. I hope that's alright. I've looked around SWTOR and evil-wizards and I simply can't find any guild that's better or suits my character more appropriately.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
Oh, so many things. I took the time to look around the forums pretty thoroughly and to list a few. The information provided, the activity in general and in roleplaying, the premise of the guild. Some people here have some great characters that would work well with my character, and, naturally, Radio Coruscant.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
A fair amount. Between WoW, SWG, CoH and a little LotRO. I also roleplay every single player game I play because it just makes it so much more fun.

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
WoW, SWG, CoH, LotRO, Guild Wars, WAR.

WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER?
Yep.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
Another character with whom to roleplay. Another character with whom to battle. Activity on the forum and in game.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
I suppose the same things I can offer to the guild. And my character needs to have companions of some sort, so merely existence.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
Yep. Right here. If you're able to read all of that I'll be impressed but, related to the last question, I don't need the guild to offer me that kind of devotion.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta   Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:05 pm

Hey there Brad and thanks for filling out the application form!

I must say I did read all of your character bio and it really is a great read and beautifully written from start to finish. Guild members take note cause I certainly have! Wink

You're also the first Wookiee character I've come across too, so that appeals to me straight away as we're trying to get as many variations of species that we possibly can, to really add that 'motley crew' type flavour. Reading through your bio your character really does sound like he'd fit in here perfectly as well, so I can totally see what brought you here in the first place.

Now, onto my only concern - time zones.

As we are a european guild I was wondering, could you play at the same times as us? The reason I ask is because from my experience guilds can often suffer from players not being on at similar times of the day/night. Especially in planned events like raids, RP and even PvP in some cases. Secondly, we wouldn't want you to be on your own most of the time as I would personally want you involved in all our little 'business ventures' if you will. Wink

Obviously if this isn't a problem then we would certainly consider your application.

Anyway let me know what your thoughts are on this if you can, and thanks again for taking interest in the guild.

p.s. Glad you like Radio Coruscant! Laughing

alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

Application - Ne'tra Kar'ta
Page 1 of 1