The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
    Current US Time (EST)
    Latest topics
    » CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
    Visitor Information
    Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
    BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
    SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
    SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
    Top posters
    Lunarwolf (6401)
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b10Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b11Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12 
    Sureshot (5209)
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b10Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b11Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12 
    PrioryJK (2575)
    Caryington (2420)
    Harlequin2 (1887)
    Commander Nord (1761)
    Tando (1068)
    Kleti (448)
    nosyd (435)
    Smudge (369)
    Poll
    Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
    Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b1065%Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12
     65% [ 11 ]
    An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b106%Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Official Forums
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b1018%Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12
     18% [ 3 ]
    Darth Hater Forums
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Roleplay Forums
     6% [ 1 ]
    Other (Please Explain)
    Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b100%Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 17
    Dice Roller

Site Donation
    Twitterlink

Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Sureshot
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Empty
    PostSubject: Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H   Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:05 pm

After writing up the introduction description on our SW:TOR Guild Page I found myself thinking "Bloody hell! We really have made some massive changes over the last 2 years!" and yet we still soldier on with the guild lore and background constantly changing. I thought I'd make a note of this just to see how much we have developed as a guild.

We started off under the temporary banner of "Blasters For Hire" with the goal in mind to be a neutral Bounty Hunter or criminal guild that had connections with the Republic, and then it all went to *BLEEP!* when they announced that the Bounty Hunter was to be an Empire class only. Which in turn left us with a dilemma seeing as we had Smuggler players, So the decision then was made to set up two departments, one for the Sith and one for the Republic. Obviously that didn't last long and we realised that the splinter between the two departments and the classes was becoming an impossibiliy. CODEX was then born and a couple of ex-EPOCHians carried on with that to accomodate for the Republicans, whilst we, now known as Agents of the EPOCH, kinda pledged our alligience to the Sith in a "No, we're more neutral" roundabout way! In a way I think that did us a favour as it was the beginning of when E.P.O.C.H started becoming the entity that it is today. The more we received info on the classes the more we adapted our guild, and lets not forget that the characters of the guild had a big part to play in the direction that the guild was heading.

So thats where we are now! We do still have criminals, Bounty Hunters, and our neutral stance, but I much prefer the fact that the Agency is now an elusive underground network of Mercs, Spies, Assassins, and Force Adepts that have dealings with the Sith Empire. It just seems more fitting than our previous incarnations. Wouldn't you agree?
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
    Lunarwolf
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H   Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:19 am

It really is interesting to see how we've evolved and frankly, I think we'd done a blinder of a job considering the types of curve-balls that BW/LA have thrown at us!

I personally prefer that we're still "underground" in our operation, probably because its the nearest to the "smuggler' mentality that can fit into the Empire side of things. We might be "all about the credits" but there is definately an 'honour among thieves' feel to our little organisation. Sure, the Agents are ruthless, dangerous and bad to know, but they're OUR kinda people and we wouldn't have it any other way Twisted Evil
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

Number of posts : 345
    Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H   Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 am

Quote :
    We might be "all about the credits" but there is definately an 'honour among thieves' feel to our little organisation. Sure, the Agents are ruthless, dangerous and bad to know, but they're OUR kinda people and we wouldn't have it any other way

You don't see sharks eating each other Cool

I really like the present shape of the guild. Merging bounty hunters with dark side was great move to save some independence for this class. I see smuggler class little "castrated" by republic side and forcing him one way or another to go with the good guys. Right now it seems that you can be "the smart one", cocky and wise-guy, but you still walk on the Jedi leach and just barks, making missions for republic military and jedi masters. That's why I don't see myself making EPOCH smugger even as background character. Too much effort and it would be little dull to play Imperial Agent mirror class.

On the other hand connections with Sith Lords and Imperial Intelligence gives us lots of possibilities for good (BAD I MEAN!) rp scenarios. Jedi knights and Republic Military Forces may not be much interested in hiring ruthless individuals from "private sector". Evil ambitious masterminds, crime lords and imperial officers seems to be more possible customers.

So our chefs made good decisions, giving us great background story and picking the dark side! Boba Fett
    Back to top Go down
    Caryington
    Veteran Agent
    Veteran Agent
    Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
    Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H   Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:16 am

Sureshot wrote:
    Wouldn't you agree?
    I always agree with the Boss Razz
    Back to top Go down
    http://soude.forumactif.com/
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H   Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution of the E.P.O.C.H
    Page 1 of 1