The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Update From "the Other Boss" EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Update From "the Other Boss" EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Update From "the Other Boss" EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Update From "the Other Boss" EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Update From "the Other Boss" EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Update From "the Other Boss" EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Update From "the Other Boss" EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Update From "the Other Boss" EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Update From "the Other Boss" EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b10Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b11Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b10Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b11Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b1065%Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b106%Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b1018%Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b100%Update From "the Other Boss" Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Update From "the Other Boss"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Update From "the Other Boss" Empty
PostSubject: Update From "the Other Boss"   Update From "the Other Boss" EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Whaddup EPOCHians. Just thought I'd give you an update on whats happening with me & what changes I'm taking as quite frankly, I think you deserve an explaination being loyalists of the E.P.O.C.H cause!

First off you my sincerest apologies that I haven't been about as much but I've been having quite a few personal problems of late that have pretty much demanded all of my attention. Because of this I've had time to reflect and I've decided to slow down and prioritize my time better between work and play. Family life has been taking up practically all of time of late and It's something that I understandably value quite highly. After all as the saying goes "RL comes first". Wink

What does this mean for the guild? I hear you ask. Well unfortunately I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Yes, I would very much like to lead you dodgy badass bastards into battle along with Mr. Dubz, but my time will from now on be quite limited due to other commitments. I know that E.P.O.C.H is for the most part an active guild and I would be a hypocrite to bend the rules that I hold dearly, but sadly cloning is only an option in a galaxy far, far away.

If you feel the need to, and I assure you that I won't take it personally I could step down as Chief Operative (yes I mean it) and leave you all to the tyrannical rule of L-Dubz alone (mwuahaha!). On that note though I will probably at best have time for RP once a week. The Last Asylum IS coming I assure you but the lack of information from "BioWhereTheF**kIsThisGame" believe it or not is not only stalling the progress of the story but I feel it's got to the point where I don't even give a rats *BLEEP!* about TOR. Well, thats an exaggeration of course but I'm feeling uninspired and ticked off at waiting and dealing with the incredible amount of BS they've fed us over the last two years. If I'm honest I find it disgusting from such a prestigious company.

Anyway that's where I'm at at the minute so I thought at the very least I owe you this explanation.

p.s. This in no way means that I'm leaving the guild but just thought I'd inform you lot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Update From "the Other Boss"   Update From "the Other Boss" EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 am

I think we all understand the pressures of RL, be it social life, work or family, most have been through periods of inactivity because of it. Just because yours is taking longer is no fret to me Smile . The game's far away release date has stunted my morale too, it's perfectly understandable. I'm okay with you taking time off until the the release date, as long as we have our green scaley boss I'm a happy trandoshan. Very Happy So do what you need to do, I'm good with it. Thank you for the explanation though.
Back to top Go down
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Update From "the Other Boss"   Update From "the Other Boss" EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:40 am

I'm OK with that - REALITY is sometimes most grind based game in the market.
Ok, second after Lineage 2.
If you will stay with us and you won't joins some silly Republic guild at the TOR launch I won't cause any problems Laughing

Seriously, just give us a note from time to time and we can survive B(S)ioWare mind games without loosing temper. Smile
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Update From "the Other Boss"   Update From "the Other Boss" EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Don't worry boss, we'll keep the coffee hot and the beer cool for whenever you can pop in.
Take care of you ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Update From "the Other Boss"   Update From "the Other Boss" EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:01 am

Cheers guys, I've been focusing my efforts elsewhere and things are working out for the better I have to say. I've made a couple of decisions regarding the Last Asylum and I'm willing to start soon . It will be sporadic events so we may have 1 part up to a month after the last one (depending on BioWare's tightlipped approach to giving out information), but the one regarding the Officers will start shortly as an Introduction for the RP after I've passed on some ideas to L-Dubz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update From "the Other Boss"   Update From "the Other Boss" Empty

Back to top Go down

Update From "the Other Boss"
Page 1 of 1