The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b10UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b11UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b10UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b11UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b1065%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b106%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b1018%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b106%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b100%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update

Go down 
+16
Tando
WildWallace
nosyd
Commander Nord
Caryington
Smudge
Kol
Viking
zoran
Dugo
Lunarwolf
Charada
Harlequin2
Sureshot
PrioryJK
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:45 am

E.P.O.C.H. Census

To all members who dont know what this is welcome, this section is designed for us to keep track of members and their class so that we can effectivly manage the guild, has theis happened hmmm possibly not however I'm setting up a simpler version of this now which will be much easier to update and it will also include Advanced classes!

So can ALL members please now reaffirm their NAME thier CLASS their ADVANCED CLASS (if you know it) and their SPECIAL AGENT or OPERATIVE if you have special agent status and above.

Advanced classes will not be set in stone but it may fall to a first come first served basis so your warned Wink

Sorry if your doing this again but you can appreciate how hard it is to find everyones character and class and advanced class :/

COLOUR
Code:
[color=#E61F05]Chief Operative:
[color=#AE19B3]Special Agent:
[color=#BD9828]Agent:
[color=#B5A8A8]Initiate:

Classes Main

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Icon_bountyhunter
Bounty Hunter
-Chief Operative: Unknown: Powertech (Sureshot)
-Agent: Tando Alums: Mercenary (Tando)
-Agent: Unknown (WildWallace)
-Agent: Charada (Charada)
-Open
-Open
-Open

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Icon_agent
Imperial Agent
-Special Agent: Ril Tresv: Operative (PJK)
-Agent: Horatz " Substance " Sallo (Dugo)
-Agent: Fray Doreel: Sniper (Viking)
-Agent: Leta Orbus: Operative (Witya)
-Agent: Skykin: Operative (Smudge)
-Agent Sywyen: (Sywyen)
-Open

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Icon_inquisitor
Sith Inquisitor
-Chief Operative: Aleina Fel: Sorcerer (LW)
-Agent: Sharho Aamomn: Sorcerer (Harl2)
-Open

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Icon_warrior
Sith Warrior
-Special Agent: Erdan Caryington: Marauder (Caryington)
-Agent: Suiadan: Juggernaught (Suiadan)
-Initiate: Unknown: Marauder (JakeMessianic)

Classes Alts

Spoiler:

Here are the class details
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by PrioryJK on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:54 am; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 am

Looking great PJK! Thanks. Smile

Oh and Creed Dekkar is definitely my Imperial Agent alt. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:58 pm

5-6 Force Users? That means we're pretty much full up. We just need 1 more Inquisitor, 3 more Bounty Hunters and 6 more Agents to get to our special 20 (going by a 3-3-7-7 rule).
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:35 am

Nex Deus wrote:
I will probably choose Sith Warrior for my main mostly because it seems to be a good melee class
That brings us too a grand total of 6 Force users, which was the rough number we decided on, like harl says a ratio of 3-3-7-7 seems about right.
SS should we cap FU for the time being?
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:19 am

Jax AKA Charada is an agent ^^
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:49 am

Thats great Charada, we need more Agents.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:45 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Nex Deus wrote:
I will probably choose Sith Warrior for my main mostly because it seems to be a good melee class
That brings us too a grand total of 6 Force users, which was the rough number we decided on, like harl says a ratio of 3-3-7-7 seems about right.
SS should we cap FU for the time being?

Yup that sounds about right. No more Siths for a while then methinks.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:57 am

Damnit...that's foiled my plan for Galactic Domination then /sigh

Nice Census though PJK Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:59 am

Harewood doesn't have a main? Fair enoughski. Seems like we should be on the lookout for one more Inquisitor though.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:04 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Harewood doesn't have a main? Fair enoughski. Seems like we should be on the lookout for one more Inquisitor though.

Yeah Hare's main is Lilin isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:10 am

I see it now ^^ Sorry, was looking at all the alts and it looked like he would have all 4 classes instead of a main.
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:28 am

BTW, name of my imperial agent is Horatz Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 am

Changed it for you mate.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 am

Sureshot wrote:
Changed it for you mate.

.... but thats my job Sad
Btw I stickied this SS as we'll be using it um.... indefiantly? to keep track of all the classes, feel free to modify and spruce it up I'll proably be linking all the characters to the wiki pages along the line.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:47 am

Yeah thats cool. It certainly helps figuring out what direction the guild is going in so I'll be using this a fair bit I can imagine. Links to wikis would be ace!
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:24 am

My only character in this guild will be a Bounty hunter, not decided the name yet, I was gonna have a Sith warrior In the guild aswell but Ive changed my mind now.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 am

I've been sneaking around (I'm a forum Ninja) and hopefully if Viking passes his Initiation and becomes an Agent then we can add Fray under the Mains / Imperial Agent section!

@ Viking: I see she is a bit of a sniper; she should catch up with Cyn at some point Smile
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:25 am

Nice find snooper, Right I added him as a speculative (unconfirmed class and Guild status etc) but with luck he'll be out 3rd IA Very Happy
Leaving us with with 12 confirmed two speculatiive, so we need 4 more IAs and 2 more BHs not bad Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:38 am

Great stuff^^ I hope it works out that we have a good balence of classes. Even though the FUs are rightly being kept to a minority, I'd find it a bit odd to have BH or AIs outnumbering one over the other by too much.

Are we setting a cap for those too, or leaving it up to members choice?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:05 am

Harewood wrote:
Great stuff^^ I hope it works out that we have a good balence of classes. Even though the FUs are rightly being kept to a minority, I'd find it a bit odd to have BH or AIs outnumbering one over the other by too much.

Are we setting a cap for those too, or leaving it up to members choice?

I was thinking about this earlier actually, we have a rough ratio of 3,3,7,7 SI SW BH IA wise, I think we agreed this becuase from the how many force users thread but im not sure how useful its going to be if we have not enough classes that may be essential for group raids etc
I think its something we'll have to decide when the game comes out if we need more FUs or not.

I suppose it depends as well "who" is playing the force users, if they are quite active in game there might not be a problem for raids ect and you have to consider the possible alts people will have.
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:21 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
I've been sneaking around (I'm a forum Ninja) and hopefully if Viking passes his Initiation and becomes an Agent then we can add Fray under the Mains / Imperial Agent section!

@ Viking: I see she is a bit of a sniper; she should catch up with Cyn at some point Smile

I'll do my best =)

Sniper is the sh*t <_<. As she's mainly a assassin she's capable with many weapons, but the sniper is quite an effective weapon if you want to kill someone Smile Watch out though, she's hot like hell and could possibly cause a heart attack in men with much desire, even if it isn't by purpose =O =P
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:44 am

Viking wrote:

Sniper is the sh*t <_<. As she's mainly a assassin she's capable with many weapons, but the sniper is quite an effective weapon if you want to kill someone Smile Watch out though, she's hot like hell and could possibly cause a heart attack in men with much desire, even if it isn't by purpose =O =P

Hahaha no worries mate, we're quite a pro-male guild don't you know? notice how all our "girl agents" are 'hawt as hell' ? lol

No mingers here, no sir!
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:46 am

I guess ugly bitches don't do well with seduction, which is even in the official description of the IA =P
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:03 am

Renia is now an Imperial Agent -Main
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1623325005
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:38 am

Renia Vais wrote:
Renia is now an Imperial Agent -Main
What was she before Question

Thats 15 so far and a nice spread of classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update Empty

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next