The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b10The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b11The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b10The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b11The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b1065%The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b106%The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b1018%The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b106%The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b100%The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Last Asylum Discussion Thread

Go down 
+6
Witya
PrioryJK
Caryington
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:06 am

That's right! And PJK's okay for 9:30pm ^^,
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:55 am

Okies, then everyone meet in the OOC Lounge and await further instructions. Does anyone know which character PJK is bringing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:41 am

Jylan just so we have some male blood in there!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:43 am

Haha! Don't let old greenie hear you say that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:51 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Jylan just so we have some male blood in there!
OMG! He's alive!

*runs away and scream in terror*

Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Well that went better than expected. Many thanks to the Special Agents & Boss 2 for their contribution and patience as I veeeeeery sloooooooowly typed the basic story plots that are evolving. Next time It'll be one of two parts in a duel storyline that will involve all of YOU....hopefully!

L-Dubz is hard at work sorting out the chat RP so you can read it with ease (thanks bud) and keep up to date. You have to remember that all of what is said in chat RP is improvised, aside from a few added bits I've worked on, but It's a hell of a lot of fun considering we don't have a game! I look forward to including a lot of you in the next one. Smile

Last edited by Sureshot on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Errdan will be paying handsomely anyone willing to pose as her bodyguard ^^' Now seriously...

The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Ackbar_its_a_trap
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:51 am

Ok then, part 2! I've still got some ideas in the pipeline but as you can see the RP has taken off in 2 directions. So, we now have 2 optional RP's for members to take part in. If you decide which one you like the sound of more I'll split you up into groups:

Storyline Option One

LOCATE & RETRIEVE SPECIAL AGENT DEKKAR:

Ideally I think this mission will be more suited for the Bounty Hunters especially as there is a possibility of attempting dynamic RP and of course a bit of combat. I may bring L-Dubz onboard for this as I'm still unsure on how exactly D-RP works, so we may need some trials if thats ok with you mate?

Storyline Option Two

THE MISSION TO DROMUND KAAS:

This will most likely be a political based mission, and it'd probably be suited to the Imperial Agents or characters that are of a persuasive nature and enjoy making deals. Witya, if you're still interested I'd like to bring you onboard for this one as I have a use for Leta seeing as she's more Sith aligned. Assuming thats ok with you of course? This will also probably contribute more to the guild lore.

It can get very confusing with 4 people or more all gabbering away (lol) so ideally I'd like to split the groups evenly if I can.

p.s. These are not the final titles.

Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:14 am

After re-reading it, I think we've been particularly brilliant, milords!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Right then!

Time to put your money where your blasters are, Ladies & Gents!

If you're interested in your characters participating in The Last Asylum, Mr Shot will need to know numbers before the proverbial ball can get rolling!

Please reply here with the RP option you are interested in and the character you wish to play.

For example (and this is also me signing up):

LUNARWOLF signing up for

LOCATE & RETRIEVE SPECIAL AGENT DEKKAR

With

Chief Operative Aleina Fel

The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Th_siryessir

And remember, this RP goes toward our Guild Lore - so its about as important as it gets! If you want your character to shape how our Agency came to be, now is the time to get involved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 am

Woohoo!

Smudge signing up for

THE MISSION TO DROMUND KAAS

With Agent Skykin Ardrott
(Just a note - at the time of the mission, Skykin will still be a fully fledged Imperial Intelligence agent who has secretly been helping/helped EPOCH in the past. It might make sense for him to be on the planet already, or help the team get onto the planet, or whatever.)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:35 am

*taps collective Agents of the E.P.O.C.H. on the head*

Oi! You lot! Wake up!

We need more signups!

So far we have:

LOCATE & RETRIEVE SPECIAL AGENT DEKKAR:

Lunarwolf as Aleina Fel

THE MISSION TO DROMUND KAAS:

Smudge as Skykin Ardrott

Which means (Sureshot not included as he's running it Razz) We still need to hear from:

• Caryington
  • Charada
  • Dugo
  • Harlequin2
  • PrioryJK
  • Suiadan
  • Sywyen
  • Tando
  • Viking
  • WildWallace
  • Witya

• Daffy
  • JakeMessianic
  • Remnant

You can be in more than 1 running RP you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:47 am

Whip
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:09 am

C'mon guys! This becomes part of the guild lore! Razz
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:32 am

Sorry guys ><' I keep on forgetting about some things lately Razz

So Caryington Errdan signing up for the less dangerous mission possible. In order to avoid any conflict with Caryington Inc. Communication department, she'll sign up under the alias of N0-F, an ubese glowstick handler.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Ok, well I seem to have one person interested in the mission to Dromund Kaas and one to retrieve old goggle eyes. This kinda leaves me witha bit of problem. For one thats not enough members to run a RP with and secondly I don't know which mission to write up first!

Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Yeah... I'd like to point out we're meant to be an RP GUILD, people!

You asked for RP and here is some - how about some more signups, hmmm?

The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Star_Wars_Role-Playing_Game_1987
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:13 am

I'm sorry this went tottaly under my radar as I forgot that you'll be bringing us into this RP later. I would like to participate with Horatz "Substance" Sallo for Locate and Retrieve Special Agent Dekkar. He can read people very well but isn't much help in diplomatic relations as other people could see his emotionless viewpoints totally inappropriate. I think he would be more help in dangerous mission where he can snipe someone from the distance and solve tech-computer related problems Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:40 am

Cheers guys.

Seeing as The Lure of Vertical City is gaining more interest as Episode II, shall we start with that one? If people don't sign up then I think it's best that we save them for the possibility of Episode III: Spy Games and use who we have already for The Lure of Vertical City. I don't really want to overcrowd things until the end if possible.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:05 am

Pssst I think you put Skykin down for Rescuing Creed when he'd rather jet off to Drummond Kass Wink
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:07 am

Ah ok, sorry Smudge! What did you guys think about the idea anyway?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:35 am

I think going for whichever one is most popular first would be the sensible option; just so long as the other gets done too!
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:56 am

Yep, it's fine by me if we start with vertical city one Smile
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Oh wtf how did I miss these lol, I blame ....... um the letter C.
I'm up for both or whatever Wink So sign me up!
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:58 am

Well if we're starting with Vertical City do you want to switch me over to that one? Not that I want to be a RP hog or anything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Asylum Discussion Thread   The Last Asylum Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Asylum Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next