The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hunt for Bornas EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hunt for Bornas EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hunt for Bornas EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hunt for Bornas EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hunt for Bornas EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hunt for Bornas EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hunt for Bornas EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hunt for Bornas EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hunt for Bornas EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b10The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b11The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b10The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b11The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b1065%The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b106%The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b1018%The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b100%The Hunt for Bornas Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hunt for Bornas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

The Hunt for Bornas Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt for Bornas   The Hunt for Bornas EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:59 am

Rin sat in the Hyperion at a table in the corner; her legs crossed with her feet on the table, she let her arms droop down beside her. Normally she felt there was no need to send multiple agents on a single hunt and even less reason for them to work together. A trained jedi however was not the type of target to be dismissed. She gently tapped at the small of her back with her fist lost in thought as she waited for the other two agents who had been sent for this task. Kleti arrived at the Hyperion, she looked as though she had come from a party. Gorgeous dark blue silk adorned her figure; her long, this time light blue hair, was decorated with intricate silver pins and other jewelry. She ordered drinks for Rin and herself at the bar and approached the table.
“Good evening, I took liberty to order us some drinks...I noticed you last order flameout.”She placed the glasses on the table one for Rin and one for herself. “I have to talk with you about recent work” she leaned closer and whispered “mission”. Rin took her feet off the table and sat up straight in the chair. She put her left elbow on the table resting her head against her hand and pulled the drink closer.
"Yes the jedi job. I was just thinking about how best to approach it."
“Yes, I meditated about this and best way in my humble opinion is to team up. I have some special skills, you have some special too; if we work together, what you think?” Kleti lifted her glass to her lips and looked quizzically to Rin. Rin nodded and lifted the glass
"Definitely, I have no interest in being killed by some force user freak." she took a sip from the glass "We should get as many people as possible and take the jedi down without fighting him. They're too unpredictable to plan for every variable."
“Agree best way to capture him alive is not fight at all, just take some restraining measures.”
“I could take care of those measures, but if too many people will join for this work, we will have to share bounty with them all.”
"True but I would rather lose a few thousand credits than an arm, leg, or my life" Rin pulled out a data pad "Apparently there is another agent that has been given this task and possibly a forth. I don't think it will be necessary to have so many but at the same time this isn't the type of mission where we can call for backup. Once we are there, we'll have to make due."
“Let’s wait” spoke Kleti “and while we wait I suggest we could brainstorm some ideas and plans of action.”
Rin grinned devilishly "I say we take hostages, something that will really make a statement. Children sitting around a bomb."
Kleti nodded “and send mediator to the jedi with threats, surrender or innocent blood will fall on you. This may work, but I was thinking about more close approach to him.”
Rin took another sip of her drink. "What did you have in mind?"
Kleti smiled mischievously "damsel in distress... and knight will rush to rescue her, then damsel with single touch of a hand could make him fall unconscious or at least weaken his strength if I could get opportunity to get close enough, I could pretend to be victim, who is attacked by someone, maybe some shooting to make it look true, this would be your part. He won’t sense danger directed at him”
Rin nodded "Yeah, I think that could work as well."
“He looks young." said Kleti looking at the jedi’s holopicture
Rin's gaze driffted off. "Maybe he is, he is still training after all."
“Well this will make our work easier." Kleti lifted her glass with the same mischievous grin as before and the two toasted to the hunt.

Last edited by Randomfest on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Included RP with Dy done over skype.)
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas   The Hunt for Bornas EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:46 am

Ril moved through the Hyperion, it was quieter then usual probably because it was midday and most of the guests from the previous night were recovering, however the regulars and people just enjoying the atmosphere were still there.

Eager to find the pair of operatives she was supposed to be taking on this mission she scanned the area furtively, they didn't know how long their target was to remain on Eriadu so they needed to leave soon or he could be gone before they arrived.

She finally spotted them and pulled a chair from the table and sat down, they looked like they had already being discussing the situation for some time, good they were being tested to see how effective they as independent Agents they couldn't be babysat for there entire employment.

“Greetings” the unnaturally blue Umbaran stated, “I hope you have something good for me”
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas   The Hunt for Bornas EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Bornas was sitting down in his room, meditating quietly. His mind showed him images of what he had glimpsed a few days earlier while he was being healed by Sa. "Is it possible really that he wanted to convert me to the dark side? Is that why i endured al that torture?" Thoughts and images flew in his mind. He opened his eyes, his meditation complete. For three days he did nothing but meditate, and finally, he felt ready. He collected his gear, placing it all in his backpack. He took out his new armour, the old one was too damaged in the combat with the Sith on Ambria. He placed his clothes and armour on him, tightening it up, so it fit snugly against his body. Then he took both of his lightsabers and checked them. After he was satisfied, he placed them on their holders, behind Bornas' back. He took up the backpack and swung it on his back. He exited the Academy slowly, watching the scenery. He saw a few initiates playing in the garden and he smiled. "Such cheerful times."

He slowly walked up to the hangar and entered it. A droid approached him, inquiring. "May i help you, padawan Mavel?" Bornas nodded, answering. "I have authorisation given to me by my master, Jedi knight Marcus Ti Sedaya to take his ship offworld." The droid nodded, informing Bornas on his actions. "If you would wait for a moment, padawan, requesting authorisation from Master Sedaya" Bornas nodded, waiting.

--------------------------------------

"Processing..."
"One moment please."
The droid turned his head aside.
"One moment."

The droid finished its request, turning to face Bornas directly. "Permission granted. Please take the prepared shuttle 12, centre bay."

------------------------------------
Bornas nodded, thanknig the droid. He walked up to the shuttle and entered it. He left his things in the cabin and walked towards the cockpit. He sat down and started to turn on the engines. He hum of engines errupted around him as he checked the sistems, one by one. It was a long road, he was not about to risk anything. When he was satisfied, he strapped him self in. He spoke into his head set.

"Control tower, this is shuttle 12. Requesting permission to take off"

After a few seconds, voice was heard answering.

"Shuttle 12, you you clearance to take off. May the Force be with you."

Bornas nodded, pulling on the rudder.The ship started to ascend, gaining altitude fast. In a matter of moments, he was out of the planets atmosphere, circling it. He typed the coordinates and jumped into hyperspace. He watched as the starts melted into a white blurr then closed his eyes, starting to meditate.

------------------------------------------------
*Somewhere in the expanse of the galaxy, onboard a bounty hunters ship*

[Rin Chiasa] Rin walked to the terminal not certain what she was dealing with. She had never been contacted so late before but knew it was a sign of a major deposite to her savings.

[Darth Malaus] An image appeared on the terminal. The soroundings were dark and all Rin could see was a hooded figure, watching at her intently. She could just barely see a soft yellow glow emanating from under the hood. "Your Chiasa?" The voice that said that sent shivers down her spine, for it was undoubtedly a Sith.

[Rin Chiasa] Rin's lip rose slightly a faint gesture of displeasure "Yes, whats this about? I was told only to await your contact."

[Darth Malaus] The person made a signal and a face of a young man in Jedi robes appeared. The image was taken on a funeral procesion on Corellia. "I want you to find and bring me this man. Alive. His name is Bornas Mavel. He is a Jedi." The word "Jedi" was said with a rather large dose of disgust.

[Rin Chiasa] Rin took a moment to study the man's face. "You say you want him alive. What about friends or family, do you care what happens to the people around him or is there anyone we can use as leverage to force his actions?" her tone was devoid of emotion "And what of temporary damage, broken limbs and such?"

[Darth Malaus] The man waved his hand in dismissal. "His family is on Coruscant. And protected. His father is a politician. And he's traveling in the other direction. You MUST take him while he's on Eriadu. His location otherwise is unknown. He's does not train on Tython, that is about all i know. My spies spotted him a few hours ago while joining a Republic convoy that passes by Eriadu. If you miss him now, my plans will be foiled. If you must break his limbs, do so. But bring him to me alive."

[Rin Chiasa] Rin smiled devilishly then bowed "Very well, you have my word that he will be captured in as pristine condition as the situation allows."

[Darth Malaus] The person gave another signal then spoke. "One hundred thousand credits have been deposited to you. An equal amount will be deposited to you when you bring him to us. Plus a bonus if he's unarmed."

[Rin Chiasa] "Then I will depart with all haste to Eriadu. Your credits are well placed, you'll have your prize soon."

[Darth Malaus] The person nodded and stopped the transmision.
------------------------------------------------------------

Bornas Mavel turned off the engines, enjoying the silence. He stood up and grabbed his bag from the saet next to him. He pressed a few keys on the console and then turned around, leaving the ship. He exited the shuttle and walked a little, finding a speeder rental. He took one and after paying, he mounted it and speed away, in the direction of the commerce part of the city.

Rin Chiasa Rin walked from her craft stretching after the long ride. She released a few prob droids to begin searching for Bornas

[gm] The Droids beeped acknowledgement of the commands and promptly scattered on a search pattern

Espel moved over to her compter panel as her ship began the automated docking proceedure, she would have to search the whole planet as well as her individual task in case the two newbies were not up to the task.....

[Inara] Inara landed in the capital city. She disuised herself as young man, took her equipment and strolled out to look for target. https://2img.net/h/i158.photobucket.com/albums/t87/anapus/kleti09.jpg

[gm] Espel's ship moved sedately to complete the docking sequence. Meanwhile, Inara began her search, and entered into a sector that was clearly bustling with activity

[Rin Chiasa] Rin spoke over the comm link "Remember call out his position when he's found. I'll make the first move"

[Inara] " of course " replied Inara

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas's drove his speeder at top speed, his Force enhanced reflexes aiding him greatly. After a few minutes, he spotted the rundown building he so vividly remembered and landed the speeder infront of it. He took his back pack and strolled in.

Espel contected her sources on the planet, the best place to search would be the spaceports, a Jedi could hide their presence if they needed but didn't do it always, "Greetings I'm requesting sightings of Jedi in space ports arriving within the last few days, I have no additional information at this time apart from that he may be a Padawan however I want all Jedi sightings reported and details will be sent to spotters. disemination fee's will be given for your services and standard fee for a correct sighting"

[gm] As Espel's message made it's way toward the more dubious circles of the planet it didn't take long for some eyes begin to notice. One pair almost immediately responded with a written message. "The fee structure is?" There was a return address, but it looked fairly anonymous.

Espel had worked many times with information brokers they had people working in every facet of society many never were contacted but were always willing for the extra credits by selling a piece of choice information... "remember call out his position when he's found. i'll make the first move".... "Acnowlegded Rin" she responded

[Inara] Innara made some conversations with local tradesmen near spaceport, trying to find whereabouts about recentrly arrived republic ships.

Espel replied to the message "A small fee for your initial services will be given to all interested parties but only a correct sighting will recieve the full payment, what you pay your Brokers is your own concern"

[gm] Inara's enquiry with the first tradesperson was met by a busy human looking fairly stressed. He seemed to mean well but he had no idea.

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas walked through the now empty hallways. In his mind, they appeared populated as he lat saw them, bustling with gang activity. He could see where he managed to escape, there was a lot of dried blood on the floor, seemingly the coup was very bloody, especially after Bornas managed to escape. He came to a spot where he thought his master fell and stopped there, then sat down. He fully opened his mind to the Force, starting to meditate.

[Inara] Then she cheked some near pubs , bought some drinks for pilots, made some friendly conversations ,about ships,... trying to find out recent ship arivals, and who arrived...

[gm] Inara's efforts to mingle began. The first Cantina was certainly busy and the friendly conversations began.

Rin Chiasa tapped her foot anxiously waiting for the droids to return or for her comrades to radio in.

[gm] The Droids continued their search. One of them spotted what might look like a Jedi and took a recording of the area. A few moments later Rin received a transmission with a holo-recording of the back of a cloaked human and coordinates.

[Inara] Innara ordered more drinks , and started speak about romours, and intresting people, between those mentioned jedi... and all those hero stories he heard... she acted as if young man who look for adventures and is altitle bit idealistic... encouragind pilot to tell something about jedi

Espel replied to the messager "You dont seem to have been in this business for very long so let me educate you, any buyer who offers credits for viewing the information is a serious client, and any reward will be several magnitudes higher then the intial payment is, you already have 100 credits for doing nothing if you wish to earn more maybe you should provide me with information"

[Rin Chiasa] Rin sighed "Not even a face? Oh well better than doing nothing." Rin appraoched a man and asked where the nearest speeder rental was.

[gm] Inara's efforts to ply people with drinks and speak about young, idealistic crucades continued. A mix of raised eyebrows and bright eyes greeted them

[gm] Espel's reply did not receive any response. However, one broker did send a verbal acknowledgement. "I shall look into it."

Espel sighed, she had never known such picky information brokers, maybe they suspected her non-human origin or had Republic symapthies

[gm] Hearing Rin's enquiry the man looked at them for a moment and then nodded behind him. There was a speeder garage not far from the spaceport. "Keep going and it's on your left, heh." With that he moved on into the crowd

Rin Chiasa Rin waved thanks and walked to the speeder garage to rent a bike.

[Inara] Inara made naive look and asked straight about has anyone of pilots saw jedi here? if none mention anything, She pretends that is already drunk left pub.

[gm] Rin was greeted by an older, heavy set human. "Hullo...What can eye du yu fur?"

[Rin Chiasa] Rin bowed to the man politely and asked to rent a speeder.

[gm] Inara's enquiry was met with a mixture of responses. The spectrum started from, I've never even seen a Jedi, to mild confusion. The cantina was turning up a blank

[gm] "O course yu can." He pointed to a display on the wall. Rental rates along with rough vehicle specs were listed.

[Rin Chiasa] Rin replied over the comms "So far the droids haven't detected anything."

Rin Chiasa chose the fastest bike and paid, then headed to the location given by the droid

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas's mind felt the Dark side around him. Now that he had a refrence after his encounter with the Sith apprentice, he knew what to look for. It was so obvious now. Yet he completely missed it before, even when his master was present there.

[Inara] Inara returned to her ship... she feels frustrated..." well looks like will have to use some charms" . after some time she answered to Espel " what so far nothing intresting..."

[gm] Espel's enquiries were getting little. One broker did send an acknowledgement of the request but no success so far.

[gm] It was not long before Rin reached the coordinates. And in fact, by chance the same figure was standing talking to a shop vendor not from the very same place.

[Inara] Inara dressed like some noble woman, took her slave boy to ecourt her and targeted to seduce some custom officer to get information she need about arrivals.

[gm] After a quick change Inara arrived at the spaceport transportation clearence office and was able to get the attention of a clerk

[Rin Chiasa] Rin shrugged appraoching the man and held out a holopad of Bornas. "Excuse me sir you wouldn't happen to have seen this man have you?"

Espel felt the time slipping away from her, short notice assignmnets were never her speciality and neither were babysitting new Agents she didn't realise her new rank would require this type of extra work, also she had a slight awareness that one of these agents could find this target before her, although if they did find the mark firsts thats what they would be told she wouldn't tell them she'd already found him....

[gm] The clerk immediately perked up and looked very interested. Her charms were having some effect on him and he agreed to look into it on the promise of a drink later

[gm] After a short search of the landing records he stammered that the system was having difficulties.

[Espel] She realised it was time to change tact, she sent out another request to information brokers in various regions requesting recent republic ship dockings, she upped her payment to want the exspences would afford her ($500) and sent it via a text transmission to avoid any possible prejudice, she tired of these human centric cultures

[Inara] Inara leaned closer to face clerk and softly whispered into his ear that she will wait him.... he could smell her jasmin perfume. All he has to do jjus to check about some ships... and pilots... because she want to stay here one more night, maybe to spend time in some nice... company. And dont want to miss her flight.
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas   The Hunt for Bornas EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:01 pm

[gm] For Espel, her luck with a broker vastly improved. Forwarded to her was a message containing a list of suspicious arrivals and how they exited the docks. Amongst all of them, a suspected Jedi stood out...

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas was in deep meditation. His mind was facing facts about his master and the decidions he made in the few months prior to mission to Eriadu. He frowned, but kept on digging into his subconscious, trying to find anything he missed.

[gm] Inara acquired similar results. The clerk appeared uncomfortable as he looked for her information. He soon found the landing reg's for a pilot scanned as 'Bornas Mavel' landing in a Republic Shuttle. He had also hired a speeder bike, she found. The speeder was carrying a tracking beacon, incase of theft.

Espel danced her fingers across the keyboard sending out responces to her brokers each containing an image of her target, the less people who knew she was searching for this person the less chance onf a leak leading to the republic, she sat back and waited for the broker who had seen a suspected jedi to respond

[Inara] Inara makes some close contact with man, slightly touches his arm, gives flirty hint , that in the evening he maybe rewarded with some plasures...
The Hunt for Bornas Kleti01

Espel dispaired at the planet she was on once again as none of the brokers responded to her

[gm] Now Espel's favoured broker had fallen unresponsive. However a second anonymouse dealer offered her a possible Jedi sighting in a speeder rental, if they could be trusted.

[Inara] And while he stare at her eyes... she looks for the code.

Espel responded to the new broker with the same image she had been given and a non too subtle hint about the reward for a timely responce

[gm] The code was aurek esh krill trill isk mern osh. Now all that was required was a datapad. The speeder could be tracked easily. Inara had seen what she needed.

[Inara] Inara copies code together with number of the oficer, and primises to call him, leaves ofice sending him a air kiss.
She goes for speeder rental, and on her way contact colleagues " i have targets ship number, and his speeder tracking code"

[Rin Chiasa] "Whats the code?"

[Espel] "Send me the code and I should be able to locate it"

[Inara] "aurek esh krill trill isk mern osh, we have him:)" replyed Inara
Rin Chiasa input the code to the droids already searching for Bornas

Espel imputted the code into an array of complex tracking devices and came up with a location.......

[Inara] " Rin could you send one of yours droids to watch targers ship? "

[Espel] "Well done Inara, I was already on that trail however you got there before me.... "

[Rin Chiasa] "I've sent my droids to provide over watch, we'll have confirmation soon. In the mean time i'll head towards his location."
23:41 [Rin Chiasa] "Will do."

Espel curse silently to her ship in anger but prepped herslef to leave

[gm] Meanwhile, Bornas reached an epiphany. It was as if the currents of the Force had reached a branch in a great river. From here, he had two choices. Each with a radically different destination, it was his choice which way he traveled. Or, perhaps, there was something greater which he was only a fleeting part of - that he was some decisive factor in the great galactic tapestry.

[Inara] Inara dressed on some tunic with hood to cover her expensive costume, then wnt to hired speeder. Slave boy followed after her.

Espel pulled her ship out of docking and headed for the location given, it seemed to be located in a the comercial sector some distance to were she currently was, "I'm on my way to the location Agents, like I said before this is your show i will hang back and allow you to set your plan into motion but I will be watching from a distance incase we need to fall back to the third phase, await my arrival before you proceed unless there is a chance you could lose him, Espel out "

[Inara] Inara park her speeder block away from targets location, then steathy aproches corner of opposite standing building so that she could watch from a distance entrance. if this building is empty too she climbs higher to upper floor.

[Rin Chiasa] Rin glanced at the disgarded speeder outside an old dilapidated building. "No wonder the droids couldn't find him, why would he be here?" She continued walking into the building then shouted "Bornas I've come to speak with you."

[gm] Inara quickly manages to make her way to the top floor. The building looked like it hadn't been in use for years. The block was delapedated and abandoned.

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas felt the pull of the Force. He hesitated for a moment, then allowed it self to be guided by it. The shout Rin issued passed by him unheard, his meditation preventing him from hearing it.

Espel exited her ship as fast as she could and got on her speeder, she was going to arrive later then her agents and she didnt like it......

[Inara] She orders slave to sit down and wait, while she takes spyglass and aims it to windows looking for some motion.

Rin Chiasa begins searching for Bornas

[gm] Rin quickly made her way through the building. Doors looked like they had been left open and dust was disturbed, leaving footprints. Inara saw movement - quickly recognising the rival agent was advancing through the structure.

Rin Chiasa follows the path left keeping her guard up and her weapons drawn.

[Rin Chiasa] "I'll fall back to this location when i find him then."

[gm] Rin seemed to be getting close. But as she crept her way through an turbodoor, it sprang to life. Rusted as it was, it merely screeched in a vain attempt to open and close. Again and again, the racket persisted. Bornas could hear it, several rooms over.

[Rin Chiasa] "Sith spit"

[gm] Bornas was still in deep meditation, but the screech of the doors brought him back. The river of the Force vanished but as it did, a greater sense of his soroudings returned. He could feel beaings inside the building around him. He chose to do nothing. He only placed one of his lightsabers close to his hands, but still concealed and pulled his hood up.

[gm] "I'm not going to die in this dilapidated hole." She opened the comm link "I'm coming out we'll just wait for him to come outside."

[Inara] Inara opened her bag and pulled out some spaseship toy, she gave it to a boy " here, we just wait here a little then we can go play hide and seek..."

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas felt the person retreating, again immersing him self into the flow of the Force, finding the river again and immersing him self into its current.

Last edited by Dy on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas   The Hunt for Bornas EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 pm

[gm] Bornas continued to meditate. The presence that had previously been approaching had receded. His own focus now settled. He had a sense of discomfort around the presence that had just left, a bad feeling almost. And yet, with their movement away this replaced by echoes of energy
[Rin Chiasa] Rin crossed her arms waitig impatiently and kicked at a stone anxiously
[Bornas Mavel] Bornas sat there, without a single muscule twitch. His mind was flowing with the deep current of the Force that permeated this place, an echo of his last visit to this place. It was in places polluted by the darker hue, where his master has passed.
[Inara] Inara watched little boy playing with a toy and started mind exercises, she had to live up to a new character, that even emotions should look true.
[Rin Chiasa] "Jedi come out, I mean you no harm; I only want to speak with you" she shouted into the building.
[gm] Rin waited but received no response. The sounds of traffic could be heard off in the distance but hereabouts the area was deserted.
12:20 AM [Sa] Bornas could feel the Force rising into his awareness. As his mind cleared and spaciousness rolled in he allowed himself to be carried deeper and deeper into its embrace. There was a sense of his surroundings, but now the fog of the Force began to roll in over his senses
12:21 AM [Sa] Suddenly a babble of voice drifted through the fog. A moment later a scene cleared. He could see his master speaking to someone. The voices would not clear but he had the sense the conversation was about him, given the picture of him a few years younger that was being brandished.
12:22 AM [Inara] Inara arrised in her mind emotions of fear for life of a child, fear of loosing someone so close, desperation...
12:22 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas focused, on his masters face. Trying to see it good, to see into the mans eyes
12:23 AM [Sa] As Rin waited she could see someone walking down the street to her. He appeared to be carrying a large bag, hurrying about his own buisiness
12:23 AM [Rin Chiasa] Rin sighed deeply and climbed onto the speeder reving it to try and make as loud a noise as possible to get the jedi's attention.
12:24 AM [Rin Chiasa] "Come on you I don't have all day!" she shouted
12:24 AM [Sa] Bornas' focus seemed to struggle. Not being a proficient seer this was stretching his abilities. However, his connection with his former master made it easier for him to at least keep his awareness lucidly holding the vision
12:24 AM [Inara] " maybe he is not in the building..." asked Inara on com
12:25 AM [Sa] Rin's efforts to get Bornas' attention were making no discernable difference. However, the man that had been walking down the street suddenly changed dirrection, disappearing out of sight down another street
12:25 AM [Rin Chiasa] "I'm not sure, maybe hes worried or something. Or maybe it goes into the ground, he should be there though. Why would he just leave the bike?"
12:26 AM [Sa] The speederbike was indeed still parked outside the building, not far from where Rin waited.
12:26 AM [Inara] Inara walked to other side of the room so she could watch there man went...
12:27 AM [Sa] Inara's sight caught the man heading hurridly away. If she were to guess he had been spooked by the sudden revving and the area of the city and had decided it would be safer to take another route to his destination.
12:28 AM [Inara] Inara returned to watch Rin and entrance to oposite building.
12:28 AM [Inara] '' Rin mabe you go around that building, i will watch entrance... till you do patroling..." suggested Inara
12:29 AM [Sa] Rin's attention was interrupted by a large delivery transport vehicle humming down the street toward her. Its progress looked innocuous
12:30 AM [Sa] The vehicle passed by, a silence settling in its place
12:30 AM [Rin Chiasa] "Alright, i'll give it another try. If he comes out just shoot the bike."
12:30 AM [Rin Chiasa] Rin entered the building once more looking for the jedi.
12:31 AM [Sa] Meanwhile, Bornas, his focus on his master was paying off. He had the flash of an image. He could sense that his master was contemplating something...him...ah yes, an image of a struggle. Bornas had a flash in his mind of himself facing off against his master. "Yes, Bornas...that's it...let your rage flow through you...consume you..."
12:31 AM [Inara] " good luck... scream if something..."
12:32 AM Rin Chiasa realeses probe droids to expediate the search.
12:33 AM [Sa] Entering through the front doors it didn't long for Rin to realize that the floorplan was fairly predictable. Some time ago people had likely worked here but it had a run down feel. The used remains of a deathstick was on the middle of the corridor as she moved toward the centre of the building. Inside it was earily quiet, as the traffic sounds were obscured by the now closed door behind her
12:34 AM [Sa] Rin released the search droids and then began their search. It did not take them long to pinpoint a heat signature a few floors above. Her comm unit received telemetry confirming the presence of one humanoid.
12:35 AM [Sa] In the moments that the droids moved toward the target Rin's sight adjusted. Blood smears were on the walls. Her streetsense screamed gang hideout
12:36 AM [Rin Chiasa] "Hes still here. I'm going to continue forward my droids place him on a floor a few above my location."
12:36 AM [Sa] Her comm unit received more data from the two droids. They had each approached the target from a different direction and were now sending a picture of Bornas. He was sat in the middle of a room, cross legged in a meditation pose.
12:37 AM [Inara] " be carefull, try call him again""
12:37 AM [Rin Chiasa] "Hes meditating i'm going to try my best not to spook him."
12:38 AM [Inara] " maybe droid could wake him?"
12:38 AM [Sa] Meanwhile, for Bornas the image began to fade into the fog. He was not used to maintaining this kind of focus and it was only his connection to his former master that was keeping him there. At the same time a sense of alarm came through. Something or someone was nearby
12:39 AM [Sa] Rin's droids held their position, the gentle hum of repulsors maintaining them. They were awaiting further instructions, the parameters of their search now met.
12:40 AM [Sa] Outside, a speeder raced down the street. It caught inara's attention, but no more so than traffic regularly would.
12:40 AM [Rin Chiasa] Rin began to travel toward's Bornas' location and ordered the droids to map out the room he was in and the fastest way to him.
12:40 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas broke the link, but as his senses returned, he felt motion near him. There was a distinct feeling of a hole in the Force, marking the droids for Bornas. And that sentient has returned as well. Bornas resumed his pose, his mind still processing the images he has seen of his msater, but now, he was more alert
12:41 AM [Sa] Rin's comm unit received the data. She had a route and plans for the room. It was empty, square and devoid of obvious tactical advantage. It would however allow easy movement.
12:41 AM Rin Chiasa continues to Bornas
12:41 AM [Sa] Bornas' attention picked up that the droids were not moving.
12:43 AM [Sa] Bornas' attention was drawn to a sentient energy that was moving upwards. It was a floor below him, headed up stairs. He sensed it wouldn't be long before they were outside the room he was in
12:45 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas remained still, his hand still remaining close to his lightsaber, but unmoving for now. His senses expanded, and his mind was sharp again.
12:45 AM [Sa] Rin reached the floor that Bornas was on. She could see the Droids about 20 meters ahead of her in the corridor. They were facing to her left, through what appeared to be an opening in the wall
12:46 AM [Sa] Bornas could sense that the presence had reached the top of the stairs.
12:55 AM [Rin Chiasa] Rin approached the spot carefully trying not to make much noise then called in a gentle tone as if a mother trying to wake a sleeping child. "Jedi I'm coming in I'm not going to hurt you so I expect the same treatment from you."
12:56 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas remained silent and unmoving, still pretending to meditate. He wanted to see what she would do before making any decidions.
12:58 AM [Inara] "" do you see him?" asked Inara on com
12:59 AM [Rin Chiasa] "I do, hes meditating I think."
12:59 AM [Inara] " throu stone at him to wake him....""
12:59 AM [Inara] Inara chuckled
1:00 AM [Inara] " just dont come close to him..."
1:03 AM [Rin Chiasa] Rin bit her lip nervously then through a pebble at the jedi's forehead. "Hey wake up." She stayed crouched to be at eye level with him.
1:04 AM [Bornas Mavel] As the stone flew towards Bornas, it stopped mid air an inch from his forehead. Bornas kept his eyes closed, but spokee, in a hushed tone. "I thought you said you would do me no harm."
1:05 AM [Rin Chiasa] "Well maybe a little, its rude of you not to answer though."
1:06 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas opened his eye, and they fell upon the woman. There was something unpleasent about his eyes, they possessed a somewhat predatory quality, he was looking at her, but it was more then obvious he was looking at her from a prey sort of view.
1:08 AM [Rin Chiasa] Rin smiled pleasently. "I love that look, however today we must be boring. I've been sent her by a man who misses you and he wants you to come with me. Are you willing to come?"
1:09 AM [Bornas Mavel] There was a certain "end the conversation" quality in his tone, as he said "No."
1:11 AM [Rin Chiasa] Rin shrugged "Very well, then i have to relate a few facts to you. I want you to know that i have no control over the situation and regaurdless of what you do to me it will not change anything. So please remain civil as we speak."
1:12 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas gave her a rather pleasent smile. "Just by being here, your involved. Now to what extent, its up to you. As is how this situation is resloved"
1:15 AM [Rin Chiasa] Rin pulls out a holo pad the image is of children huddled around a bomb; a droid with a blaster rifle is also present in the video. "This ship is somewhere in space there are numerous children on board. If you disobey an order from me the droid will open fire on them. If you hurt me the droid will open fire on them. If you kill me the ship will explode. If you cause me to fail my mission the ship will explode. Do you have any questions?"
1:15 AM [Inara] Inara was contemplating about harsh and coldblooded methods of her colleague... kiling inocent child, and not one but ten.... that was horrible...she wanted to hope that jedi will stop this...
1:17 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas watched the image silently. His eyes scrutinised the image to details, looking for any view ports or, stars or anything that might give him a clue of the ships whereabouts
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas   The Hunt for Bornas EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 pm

[Rin Chiasa] "I take no pleasure in this jedi, but if you come with me peacefully i promise you the children will be set free and no harm will be done to them."
1:21 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas lifted his eyes from the holo image and looked into the womans eyes. As he spoke, his tone of voice was cold, very disapointed. "I will come with you. But under certain rules. I will now give you my word to follow you, but i am to remain unbound. I will relinquish my weapon to you right now if you accept these terms."
1:22 AM [Bornas Mavel] "And you will order that driod to release those children right now. Only then i will follow you."
1:23 AM [Rin Chiasa] "I have no control over the droid or anything else on or in that ship. It will be called off when you have reached your destination though."
1:23 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas looked at her, using the force to see if she was being truthfull.
1:25 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas nodded, his arm streching out from under his cape, displaying a lightsaber that was evidently there the whoole time. he opened his palm and allowed her to take it.
1:26 AM [Rin Chiasa] "As for unbound if that is how you wish i'll have to frisk you for any devices that could do harm to my ship"
1:28 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas stands up and speaks. "I give you my word as a Jedi i will make no action against you or your ship while i'm in your custody or after it. Searching me is not needed." While speaking that, Bornas made a small hand gesture, attempting to influence her mind, trying to abandon her wish to search him.
1:32 AM [Rin Chiasa] Rin smirked at the Jedi. "You force users act like your word means something. I don't care about your religion; you are a person and people lie, no matter what they swear upon."
1:33 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas eyes narrowed. "I'm a Jedi. My word is sacred to me. I dont know what Force user you have met, but when we say something, we mean it."
1:39 AM [Andariun Shiru] Rin feels the effects of the Force swirling through her head. The feeling of obeying Bornas' demand is compelling yet Rin's training gets the better of her and is unaffected by the mind tick.
1:43 AM [Inara] " rin, remove comunication equipment too, we dont want him call some company..." sugested Inara on com
1:43 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas looks at her as she sweeps his body looking for things. She pulls out his credit chip, his datapad and his other saber that was on its holder on the back of his belf.
1:46 AM [Rin Chiasa] "Could you leave the bracer here please."
1:46 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas unclasps his bracers, leaving them on the floor.
1:47 AM [Bornas Mavel] "Do you mind if i know your name, bounty hunter?" Bornas says, his voice smooth and respectfull
1:48 AM [Rin Chiasa] "My name? Well i suppose since i know yours its only proper. My name is Rin."
1:50 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas nodded, then spoke again. "I have a small request, Rin. After you deliver me to whom ever your taking me, could you send my lightsabers to Tython? Saying they belonged to me? Somehow i dont think i will need them where i'm going. If thats not too much of a bother"
1:50 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas's voice was calm and slightly sad.
1:51 AM [Inara] " Espel is preparing ship for transportation"
1:52 AM [Inara] " i will follow you from distance if jedi change his mind"
1:53 AM [Rin Chiasa] "Very well, to be honest transporting them with you would be a hassel." Rin looked at the Jedi with a slight pitty "Follow me i'll take you to my ship."
1:53 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas nodded, following the woman without reserve.
1:53 AM [Inara] Inara packed stuff took boy and went to her bike.
1:53 AM Espel readied the ship for transportaion of the jedi, she'd been monitering the actions of the agents since they had confronted the Jedi
1:54 AM [Espel] "Agents Is he ready to be transported, what is his condition? "
1:55 AM [Rin Chiasa] "Hes unharmed his sabers are still in the building, he wishes them to be transported to tython."
1:55 AM [Inara] " can one of your droid take his weapons?"
1:56 AM [Rin Chiasa] "No they're too small, i'll rendevous and then head back for them, since i got him i should probably take them."
1:57 AM [Espel] "Transporting his possesions is not our concern but if you ust make sure the delivery cannot be traced back to us"
1:57 AM [Inara] " i can take them after you leave"
1:57 AM [Rin Chiasa] Rin looked to the jedi "Since you know i'm working with at least one other person now know that the rules i told you earlier work for them as well."
1:58 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas listened to Rin as he walked, remaining silent. He saw no reason to aggravate the woman, yet.
1:58 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas nodded in response.
1:58 AM [Rin Chiasa] "No its fine i'm only needed for this portion anyway."
1:59 AM Espel wondered how these Agents could show such compassion after their plan had involved holding a large number of hostages
1:59 AM [Bornas Mavel] This time, Bornas did speak. "Hopefully someone does not stumble upon them, that would be a shame. They are fine weapons"
2:00 AM [Rin Chiasa] Rin smiled "I'm sure they are." "Inara could you take the prisoner from here?"
2:00 AM Darth Malaus Suddenly, a loud shirp came from the Espel's ships com link, showing a high level transmision
2:01 AM [Inara] "comming"
2:01 AM [Rin Chiasa] "We'll wait here for a moment shes not far."
2:01 AM Espel responded quickly to the transmission
2:02 AM [Inara] She took boy by the hand and strode to opposite building
2:03 AM [Espel] "I'm glad you got my message, our agents have captured the Jedi unharmed and he is now on his way to our ship unarmed, however we were unable to restrain him..... "
2:03 AM Darth Malaus 's image appeared, his face a display of arrogance and impatience
2:04 AM [Darth Malaus] "Have you caught him allready? I'm growing impatient."
2:04 AM [Darth Malaus] "Unable to restrain him? What are you, children?"
2:05 AM [Espel] "Yes like I said we have him but unrestrained......"
2:05 AM Darth Malaus 's voice now held a dose of sarcas,
2:05 AM [Inara] Inara claimbed strairs, leadin boy in front of her
2:05 AM [Inara] She approched Rin and jedi
2:05 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas waited patiently, his hands clasped behind his back.
2:05 AM [Espel] "you were not specific about the situation you wanted him in apart from him being alive, if you wanted a a more specific delivery maybe you should have indicated it"
2:06 AM [Espel] "Unless an unarmed opponant is too much of a trouble for you?"
2:06 AM [Rin Chiasa] "She will escort you the rest of the way. Her child is aboard the ship i showed you; i thought this would be a good reminder of what is at stake."
2:06 AM [Darth Malaus] "Dont tell me how to give out orders, mongrel. I could kill you in a heart beat. Bring him to me. NOW!!!
2:07 AM Espel did not suffer Sith arrogance lightly, its was a miracle they had found him with suck limited time and resources
2:07 AM [Inara] Inara looked sad and desperate
2:07 AM Darth Malaus 's link closed, but just as it did, a set of coordinates was sent to the ships navi comp.
2:07 AM [Inara] "please... come with me..." she extended her hand to jedi.
2:08 AM [Bornas Mavel] Bornas nodded, following the newcommer now without giving her his hand.
[Espel] "Our hospitable client is awaiting our package Agents can you speed it up or he might have a mental breakdown"
[Inara] " Reni can you cary this for me" she gave bag to a boy.

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas waited for Inara to start moving, showing no signs of impatience. He was in no hurry.

[Inara] After they climbed down, women looked arround and stoped... " are you a jedi? if i help you escape...will you help me?" she whispered

The Hunt for Bornas Kleti02

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas looked at the woman, shaking his head. "If it were me alone miss, you would not be able to capture me in the first place. But unfortunatelly, if i do, innocent children will die. So i will have to refuse."

[Inara] " my son is hostage..."

The Hunt for Bornas Kleti06

[Bornas Mavel] "That would mean that if i run away, he will die. My decidion is final, miss. I'm sorry i cant be of any help to you"

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas is using his force powers to determine if she is really in distress or attempting to decieve him

[Andariun Shiru] Bornas is unable to determine anything about the woman despite his aid from the Force.

[Inara] Inara kneels before jedi..." please ... help me get him back... they have other plans...i know..."

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas stands still, watching the woman, waiting for her to lead him to their ship.

[Inara] " they will kill them all..."

[Andariun Shiru] The woman's pleas appear to be sincere and desperate.

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas's face is adamant. "I'm sorry, miss. If i were to run away, the ship will explode. Killing all the children on it. This way, if i stay, they still have a chance of getting free, if i run, they are dead.

[Inara] Little boy approaches woman " ma get up... he is not real jedi..."

The Hunt for Bornas Kleti07

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas attempts to do the same Force check on the boy as well, to see if he's sincere or acting

[Inara] Boy look at jedi... " can make her get up...?

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas holds out his hand to the woman, attempting to get her on her feet

[Inara] Inara finaly get up, suporting on jedi hand and suddenly she dont lets his hand

The Hunt for Bornas Kleti010

[Inara] but grabs his hand in stog grip, and her rings scratches his skin

The Hunt for Bornas Kleti4

[Andariun Shiru] Bornas begins to feel an unusual tingle as the scratch begins to feel strange. Slowly he begins to relax all muscles against his will.

[Inara] malicious smile apears on inaras face

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas suddenly allows the Force into his body, attempting to purge what ever she has inflicted him, or atleast slow it down

[Andariun Shiru] The Force seems to have little affect on the poison as it quickly spreads through his system.

[Inara] Inara stil holds his hand , and needle from the ring infuses him with sith poison and paralysin agent mixture

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas falls to his knees, breathing shallowly. He slumps forward, unconscious.

[Inara] "" soon you will join dakside... and now go sleep" she whispered

[Rin Chiasa] "I've got his sabers how goes the plan?"

[Inara] " target is packed... need some assitance and restraining device" she transmited to colleagues

[Rin Chiasa] "Alright lets load him into the box"

[Inara] " bring it on"

[Inara] Inara removed her hand, then extracted some more needles from her bag

[Inara] checked pulse of the jedi...

Espel readied the ship "Do you need the ship to be brought or can you transport him yourselves?"

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas's puls was weak, but present

[Inara] Inara infussed some more sith poison to unconcious jedi

[Bornas Mavel] Bornas's puls flutters suddenly, almost completely gone now

[Inara] " this will bring you for sure to the darkside...."

[Rin Chiasa] "In the intrest of time lets just have you bring the ship we'll load him and get his cage ready"

[Espel] "Understood, I'll set down at these co-ordinates shortly, be ready our host awaits" Espel grinned

Later at an unknown asteroid base inside Sith space....

[Inara] Inara checks jedi condition constantly.

Darth Malaus sits on his throne, tapping his fingers nervously. He turns to one of his subordinates, speaking in a silent, angry tone. "Has that ship landed allready?"

[Espel] The shadows rolled back from across the ship as it emerged from underneath an asteroid, their trip had been uneventful and their Jedi was still sedated....

Bornas Mavel puls is very weak and erratic, his skin is pale and clammy

[Espel] "Were nearing the co-ordinates Inara, have the jedi prepared......and yourself I don't Sith....company policy"

[Inara] " Dont worry..."

[Inara] " jedi or dark jedi will be good as new..."

[Andariun Shiru] The officer looks to his lord and replies with a stern voice. "It has just touched down my lord."

Espel hovered her hand over the airlock controls.."Here goes" she took the plunge and opened the hatch

Darth Malaus sighs annoyed. "Bring them here, right away. I'm sick and tired of all these delays. I want him here, NOW.!!!!" His voice was angry and loud, echoing throught the room.

[Andariun Shiru] "Yes my lord." replied the officer as he scurried off in search off the new arrivals.

[Espel] "Bring him out Inara" Espel walked into the docking area and awaited a reception from her employers......

[Inara] Inara drags ou dizzy jedi,he barrely stand on his feet, his hands in force hand cuffs

[Inara] " move..."

[Inara] She pushes jedi

Bornas Mavel moves, barely conscious, having a very hard time standing, he will surely topple if he's left unattended for more then a second

[Inara] Innara supports him

[Andariun Shiru] The officer arrived at the ship to find the Jedi bound and heading towards them. Moving swiftly to the group he spoke. "Please follow me. Your presence is required immediately."

[Espel] "i hope were not late for the party" Espel muttered sarcastically, she followed the officer and beconed inara to follow

Inara] " don worry jedi... hostage will be free..." whispers Inara

Bornas turns his head to Inara, and treis to say something, but only a grunt exits his mouth

[Inara] " i will not let them harm them... but this will not matter to you any more... do you feel changes?" she whispered again to jedi

[Andariun Shiru] The commanding officer led the bounty hunters and their captive through the hallways until they arrived before the Sith Lord. "My lord, these are the bounty hunters responsible for the capture."

[Inara] " yes i see you are starting to change... your face and eyes... sith will be glad about you joining them..." Inara smiled to Bornas " Move!"

Darth Malaus looked at them, seething anger in his eyes. He slammed his hand on the armrest of his chair. "It was about damn time. You no good, worthless scum of Nal Hutta."

Espel grinned

[Inara] " do we have some problems Espel?" Inara whispers

[Espel] "Perhaps next time you could come with us and educate us on the tracking and capture of Jedi My Lord, and then we'll pay you however I think this time you hired us so we would like payment"

[Espel] "And we dont accept Imperial credits you have'nt won the war yet...."

[Inara] "Stand still!" she pushes jedi not leting him fall.

Darth Malaus looks around the room, as several of his underling sigh trainees move forward to stand before the captured Jedi, taking them roughlhy into their hands, taking him away through the side doors.

[Inara] Inara smiles

[Inara] She bravely looks straight into sith eyes.

Espel knew she was pushing this sith but she also knew showing weakness would cast a poor light on the Agency and she really didn't like Sith.....

Darth Malaus 's eyes narrow as he looks ar Espel, his fist forming a tightly clasped fist. "You better rethink your words, mongrel. I'm not him" he jerks his eyes towards where Bornas was carried away" I will kill you without a second thought."

[Darth Malaus] Several Sith walk into the room, holding their weapons in their hands, unignited still, waiting for their master to command them.

[Inara] Inara comes forward, making bow " please let me have a word with you lord.. about some darkside details... may I?"

Darth Malaus head turns slowly toward the second woman, his eyes still narrow. "What do you know about the Dark side, curr? You could not phantom it even if i tought you for a hundred years."

[Espel] "Yes maybe you'd come to a better understanding with my counterpart"

[Inara] She slovly approaches throne, her fine black silk dress makes her moves very seductive

[Inara] Women bows her hed and something whisper to the sith.

Darth Malaus listens to her words, his ire rising because of her proximity to him

Bornas Mavel was carried through the base and thrown into a holding cell. He slumped down as they let go of him and looked blindly around him. he spotted a few guards and two Republic soldiers, one foot soldier and one pilot. They were in a bad state, bruised and bloody.

[Andariun Shiru] Darth Malaus nods at the women before quickly dismissing her with a wave of his hand. A look of anger crosses his mind as he lets her retreat back to her comrade.

[Darth Malaus] "I thought i said i want him unharmed." His voice was angry, his own desciples cringed at the sound of that voice

[Espel] "He is unharmed merely subdued" espel took a more reverant tone now eager not to give the sith a chance to esculate his anger

[Inara] " he is unharmed...in good shape my lord..." replyes Inara bowing again

[Darth Malaus] "silence!!!!!!"

[Inara] " damn those sith... you bring jedi to darkside and its not good? i made half of his work..." Inara thoughts

[Darth Malaus] "How much did you give him" He looked at Inara while speaking, lightning could almost be seen crackling around his hands

[Inara] " half vial... my lord, do you want reverse process?"

[Espel] "Inara what have you done it seems he wanted the pleasure all to himself"

Darth Malaus was barely controling him self at this point. He looked at his guards, words coming out of his mouth in a barely audiable whisper, but there was no doubt that failing was not an option. "Get them out of my sight. If they tarry, kill them. If their ship is not away from the asteroid in five minutes, DESTROY IT!!!! "

[Inara] " shut up...."She whisper to Espel....

Espel realised this situation might be unsalvagable, she now realised why the Agency had taken a job from a unknown sith, they didnt care if these Recruits returned or not.....

[Inara] " now lets reatreat...."

[Inara] Inara bows, turns around and walks out

[Espel] "I understand we may not have brought him back in the state you wished but you didn not specify the condition you wanted him in we deserve the payment you offered" Espel said standing her ground

Darth Malaus shot to his feet, his hand surged out, releasing a Force Choke at Espel

[Andariun Shiru] Espel is caught by Malaus' grip through the Force and is slowly lifted a few inches into the air.

Espel rose from the ground but was to arrogant to just die at his hand, her hand went for her blaster.....

Darth Malaus squeezes his fist, choking Espel slowly, speaking in rage. "I asked for him unharmed. Sith poison is NOT unharmed. And you dare ask for anything?"

Darth Malaus opens his hand, releasing a powerfull Force push, aimed at Espel, attempting to throw her into the bulk head behind her

[Andariun Shiru] From Darth Malaus' throne a chirping sound can be heard indicating that a transmission is imminent.

Darth Malaus ignores it, his focus intent on the bounty hunters, he waves his hand dissmisingly to his subordinate

Espel hit the bulk head a slid down coughing, she was filled with rage that this arrogant Sith who treat her like a play thing

[Andariun Shiru] An officer accepts the call allowing a large hologram of a cloaked figure to appear in front of the throne. "MALAUS!" The voice commanded. From the tone of voice it could be infered that this man was clearly more important than the Sith stnading before the bounty hunters.

[Andariun Shiru] "You are to pay these people for their services and have them released immediately! If so much of a scratch should appear on them I will hold you personally respoinsible!" The ominous voice momentarily paused. "Do you understand!"

Darth Malaus turned his head toward the holo image, clearly unimpressed. "Yes, what is it?" Came a reply, a hold and calculated one, a somewhat astonishing change from his former heated one. As he listened to the tirade coming from the masked person, he spoke, with a somewhat cinical look on his face. "They will be payed for what they delivered. In state they delivered it. And not a credit more."

[Andariun Shiru] "Pay them the agreed amount then they are to leave. I will not tolerate your mistakes!" The voice bellowed before promptly cutting the transmission.

[Espel] "I believe I'm already 'scratched' you should probably compensate us before you Master punishs you Malaus"

[Darth Malaus] "Thats Master Malaus to you, hired help. You will be payed, Sith honor their deals, even if it is with a filthy runt like you. But as he was not unharmed, you will not get your bonus. And as for your schratch, i dare you to insist on it. lets see if anyone can help you fast enough" The anger was back, but it was a calculated anger, as was the buildup in his Force powers in his body, as he waited for the answer

Espel knowing she had some slight of an upper hand espel attempted to enrage the sith as much as she could to compensate for her poor treatment

[Inara] " espel... do you hear me... retreat..." inara called from comm

[Espel] "If that is all you can afford then it will have to do" Espel said waving her hand dismissively "Do not expect such quick service from EPOCH in the future however...." Espel turned and exited towards Inara

Darth Malaus laughed at her back, sitting back into his chair

[Darth Malaus] "Smart runt, run while you can"

Espel closed the ship hatch and went to lie on a bunk "get us out of here she snapped at Inara"

Darth Malaus turned towards his subordinate, asking. "Has it been five minutes yet?"

[Andariun Shiru] The officer looked at his lord. "We were send orders to ensure they have a safe departure Sir."

[Inara] " damn we have to leave" fast

Espel was unsure who to be angry at most the sith or her employer for putting her in this situation....

Darth Malaus turned his head towards him, death visible in them. "You obey me. Noone else. Is that understud? I asked you a question."

[Andariun Shiru] "It has been not quite 5 minutes my Lord." the officer quickly replied. "With all due respect Sir, our orders came from Lord Neir. We follow the chain of command, not a single being."

Darth Malaus said "I am the lord here. Not Nier." A lightning burst errupted from his hand, hitting the officer sqare in his chest

[Inara] Innara lifts ship from docking bay and leaves base.

[Andariun Shiru] The officer is sent backwards from the impact and quickly collapses to the ground. The pain is unbearable and quickly kills him.

Darth Malaus looks around speaking. "Anyone else wants to challenge me?"

[Inara] Ship jumps to hyperspace, Inara turns on auto pilot and treats Espels injuries. " let me look ...maybe some ribs broken..."

[Andariun Shiru] The other people in the room quickly move about there business acting as if nothing was unusual.

[Darth Malaus] After noone responded, he turned around, speaking to another officer. "Pay the filth. one hundred thousand credits each. And give one more credit to that runt i smacked. Compensation. " He grinned, then started to walk towards the holding area. "Lets see my apprentice. Its been a long time."

[Inara] " Will stop at Eriadu, i left ship there... will you or rin send thos lightsabers?" asked inara

[Espel] "Send Rin i want to get back to coruscant to talk with and officer"

Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas   The Hunt for Bornas EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Bornas closed his eyes, a memory flashed by.

His whole body was in pain, convulsing. The poison in his body was barely slowed down by his Force powers, as if it resisted it somehow. He didn't know that was possible. He was stuck in a medium sized cage, convulsing on the floor of it. It shook from the vibrations of the ships engines as it sped through hyperspace. At one point, the Bounty hunter that poisoned him entered the room, checked him if he was alive then answered a com link in the ships brig. Bornas saw in the background of the person his captor was speaking to two suns, but he was unsure if there were really two or was he seeing double

Bornas shook his head, clearing his vision somewhat. He looked to his left, noticing two guards standing at the doors. They leered at him, he could feel the Dark side in them even in this weakened state. He turned away from them and looked to his right. He spotted two other prisoners, judging by their clothes, they were a republic pilot and a republic trooper. They were banged up and blood, but still in a much better position then Bornas. They looked at him with pity in their eyes. Bornas tried to say something, but the pain that racked through his body made it almost impossible. all that left his mouth was a gurgle. The trooper stood up and yelled at the guards. "You bastards, at least give him some water." all he got for his effort was a casual Force push that threw him across his cell, slamming him into the back side of it. Bornas feebly waved his hand at the soldier, telling him to stay seated. Bornas slowly pushed him self up, seating him self with a painful grimace and then started to meditate. As he closed his eyes, another memory flashed by his eyes.

He was being half dragged, half led inside a metal corridor. Ever few feet there were air scrubbers. His captor led him through a long corridor and as they opened a door, they found them self in a wide circular room. Dozens of Sith were there, some sitting by consoles, others keeping guard. Few were Force sensitive, and they looked directly at him with a sneer on their face. Someone was yelling at his captors, but he was too far for his eyes to clearly see him. But that voice, it could not be. It was Bahto'Ra, his former master. But he was dead. This could not be. Then as they led him, he saw the face clearly. It was him. Things have changed, and instead of a pleasant smile on his face, a mad smile was there and his eyes glowed yellow, but it was him. Bornas tried to speak, but words couldn't pass his lips. He was taken into the holding area and roughly thrown into a cell and left there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*meanwhile, on Alaris Prime*

The shift commander was sitting behind his desk, filling in some forms. Suddenly, a red strobe began to flash. He lifted his head, and just as he did, one of the flight controllers ran into his room. "Commander, we have just received a distress signal from shuttle 12. Its on Eriadu." The Commander rubbed his chin, speaking. "What is it doing in that slime pool? Who was in it?" The flight controller punched a few keys into his data pad, lifting his head. "Padawan Bornas Mavel, Commander. He has taken the ship two days ago, master Ti Sedaya gave him clearance. " Commander snapped. " Damn Jedi, when will they stop giving ships to teenagers. Write a report and send for one of the padawan's to deliver it to the council" The flight controller saluted and left the room. The commander sighed once again, then went back to filling out forms. The flight officer made a report and then over the comm asked for a padawan to deliver a priority message to master Ti Sedaya or any of the council members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bornas heard a rustle, and opened his eyes. The force field on his cell was off, and a figure stood in front of him. It was a woman, long blue hair dropping on her shoulders. She wore tight, flexible leather armour and a lightsaber on her belt. She looked at him with a mocking grin. "So, this is the famous apprentice. You know, i've heard so much about you, it made me sick. The old man is ranting about you the whole time." Bornas remained silent. not confident in his control of his voice. The pain in his body was extreme, the more he fought the poison, the more it hurt. She felt his pain and smiled sweetly, poking him with a tip of her boot. The agony of the touch sped through his body, and he jerked back, toppling from his meditative pose. "Oh don't worry, i wont harm you. Yet. I just came to see my competition. I'm not impressed." She grinned one more time and then left the cell, the force field closing after her. Bornas closed his eyes, trying to focus to block out the pain.

Some time later, hours most likely, judging by his growling stomach, he felt a presence. It was imposing, the Dark side flowed through it unlike he has ever seen the the Force flowing through any of his Praxeum masters. He opened his eyes, pain evident in them. His eyes widened in shock as he saw his former master there. A single word passed his lips, before his eyes closed again. It was barely a whisper, but in the confined cell, it was loud enough. "Why?" His master laughed, an odd, disturbed laugh. "Why? Because your mine. I thought you. You are what you are because of me. And it it is only right that you follow mm footsteps, as a good apprentice should. I will make you more powerful then you ever imagined." Bornas shook his head, lifting his chin up in defiance, opening his mouth, speaking silently. "I will never follow your footsteps. You are not my master any more. And i don't belong to you. Never again." He closed his mouth and lowered his head, the pain too great for him to continue speaking. He focused again, attempting to clear as much pain as possible. Malaus grinned, then spoke. "We shall see, my apprentice. We shall see." Malaus left the cell, the force field closing behind him. He left the room, the sigh of the doors sounded ominous.

--------------------------------
*meanwhile, on Alaris Prime*
Seer saw a vision.

The Hunt for Bornas Vision2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas   The Hunt for Bornas Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for Bornas
Page 1 of 1