The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b10The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b11The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b10The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b11The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b1065%The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b106%The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b1018%The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b106%The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b100%The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
PrioryJK
Randomfest
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:53 am

This will be the discussion thread for the Epoch/Prax cross guild RP. The purpose of the Hunt for Bornas thread will be purely for our benefit. This thread will exist purely to have a record of ideas that we will use when roleplaying with prax. The events will take place within the hyperion simply because it is the easiest place for all agents to appear and maintain a level of normalcy.

All players planning to join in the rp should be present for this meeting so we can all be on the same page where it comes to alliances and strategy. Because the rp has not been started formally and is in a stage where agents are being approached sepperately for briefing of the contract it is HIGHLY ADVISED that you speak with Bornas to accept the mission IC. Since we are approached sepperately the details of each person's briefing are their own however these are the basic details that all should recieve.

Objective:
Find and subdue Bornas, he will be brought to his old master who is now a sith.

Parameters:
Bornas must be taken ALIVE
Bornas must be captured before he leaves the planet or he will vanish
Bornas must be captured unharmed to earn the bonus pay ( Since his master wants to train him to achieve his highest dark potential assume that anything that would deminish or delay his training is harm)

Additional Information:
Bornas is highly trained and uses dual lightsabers as a weapon.
His force powers are weaker than average.
Bornas has family but they are too far from his destination to be used as leverage; also his father is a politician meaning the family is most likely heavily guarded.

It would be of most help if all attending participants came with their own ideas based on how best to capture a jedi. Remember though we can capture him through force it would be most beneficial to come with us without a fight. Especially since though we are not to kill him and prefferably not harm him, he will most likely be using deadly or crypling force to attack us. Also due to how close the Prax rp is this will have to be handled quickly ^^ (24hr period)

Agents:
Randomfest [Rin Chiasa]~New
Dy [Kleti]~New
PrioryJK [TBA]~N/A
Harle (possibly xP please msg me asap)

Last edited by Randomfest on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Lack of information)
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:43 am

Yeah which characters are you all playing and how long have they been at EPOCH rp wise are they newbies and I have a character taking them on a mission?
I might be best playing as Ril if you are jylans a dirty drunk Wink
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:50 am

Oooh! I'm intrested! Very Happy Can I play with my Sith? Sharho Aamomn/Darth Fernus? He can add some dark-Sithy elements to the hunt if you wish!
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:07 am

I will play with Kleti
She is noob at EPOCH Very Happy it is her first mission.
I would like to play in team,
with someone experienced....if possible.

Last edited by Dy on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:21 am

Yeah this would be earlier in our careers at epoch maybe sort of like a trial by fire type of deal. Harle i think you can still join, this is for that cross guild rp with praxium so maybe say something at that thread or ask one of them if its ok xP it should be fine but i don't want to say yes simply because its not my rp xP would be nice to have a sith though so we don't have to worry so much about taking him down in an honest fight xD

at the moment we are just rping our characters meeting and if we will decide to work together, and if so what our plan will be. Also if you haven't already the praxeum is doing an event in their chat on your character accepting the mission IC i would highly advise doing that so you can get first hand facts and ask your own questions xP
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:43 am

Random, could you please update your first post here with a summary of the RP plot here, a list of people taking part of it and also quick explanations on the crossover RP that will follow with Praxeum?

Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:25 am

[Cross guild RP Praxeum / EPOCH] Matters to resolve thread
http://ashla.org/index.php?topic=2590.0
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:27 am

Awesome edit, Random Very Happy

Wish you fun with this and don't hesitate to post a short (or not) report on your RPing with Prax Smile
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:55 am

Yeah I can't get onto Prax, and I'm busy this afternoon from 12-2? is all the information here?
I'll try get an RP post in before the RP were is it located btw?
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:19 am

PrioryJK wrote:
I'll try get an RP post in before the RP were is it located btw?
On Prax's chat if I get it right.
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:36 am

so post here:)
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org/guild-roleplay-f9/the-hunt-for-bornas-t1443.htm
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:55 am

Ok so since we've been over this in chat and there are a lot of ideas about what’s going on I wanted to summarize the plan as I see it to make sure we are all on the same page. The plan is actually three plans rolled into one and referred to as phases to make it easier to deal with.

Phase One:
Agent Involved: Rin
Rin will approach Bornas and prepare him for what he is about to see. She will use a holopad to show hostages (twenty children) huddled around a bomb in a ship a droid is also present. Rin will explain the rules. If Bornas acts against any agent violently the droid will open fire killing a child. If he contacts the local police the ship will bomb will be detonated. If he kills an agent the bomb will be detonated. If he refuses to follow orders the ship will be detonated. There is a limited amount of oxygen within the ship, all inhabitants will suffocate within two days. To reduce the chances of outside involvement the ship will be in space above Tattoine. The bomb is placed in a glass box and is submerged in a liquid that when exposed to oxygen will explode. Rin does not know the location of the ship, the code to disarm the bomb, or that it is submerged in liquid that will explode on contact with oxygen.
Phase Two:
Agent Involved: Kleti
Kleti will pretend to be a local mother searching for a child that was kidnapped by Rin. The child kidnapped will be present on the hostage ship. A child will notice Bornas and point him out to Kleti who is pretending to be the child's mother. Kleti will attempt to poison Bornas and will look for her chance while she is pleading with Bornas or during any time that she spends with Bornas. If the plan is successful Bornas will be loaded onto an epoch ship that will be used to transport him to his master. During the trip he will be kept drugged and guarded.
Phase Three:
Agents Involved: Rin, Kleti, Ril
Phase three is a desperation play. Rin and Kleti will attempt to fight Bornas aiming for his sabers when possible but concerned mostly with not being killed and restricting his movement. During their fight Ril will attempt to take out all three with a grenade launcher that will be using gas rounds capable of rendering victims unconscious. If Kleti is able to remain concious she and Ril will then load Rin and Bornas onto an Epoch ship following the procedures set forth in phase two for transporting Bornas.

Last edited by Randomfest on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fact checking)
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:41 pm

We played two fridays evenings and had 3 different game masters ( Marcus, Sa, Andariu).

I can't believe we have made it! And no fights then capturing padawan!
Used threats, one thrown paeble , and 1 needle with sith poison.
http://ashla.org/index.php?topic=2590.0

Everything would end bad... Darth Malaus would kill Kleti and Ril, but...gm was was mercifull The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Icon_twisted

Kleti quickly returns to the ship and makes call to old "friend" Darth Neir.
Sometimes it is good to have some protege from other sith lords... in case one mad sith don't wants to pay your for job or threats to kill.
We got our credits The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Icon_twisted , but Ril got a little bruised, she goes to Coruscant.
Kleti after this visits her patron Darth Neir.
And Rin visits Tython and delivers Bornas lightsabers to academy?

Bornas expects to be rescued . After that dose of sith poison he should be already darksider.... The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Icon_rolleyes
You can read about that in Redemption (continuation of Matters to resolve) Praxeum/EPOCH
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:06 am

He should, should he, hey? One thing you really need to know about Bornas, this is one of his biggest flaws, but in his current state and position, his greatest ally. He's REALLY stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:18 am

I have feeling our characters will meet again... The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:22 am

Count on it, hehe. my guys are even talking about recruiting you guys to find Bornas.

Talk about double pay, lol!
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:22 am

Random, i would like to know something. Do you want to post about sending the lightsabers or can i do it? Its no bog deal, its just that it would fit nicely into the RP we are having at the moment about Bornas's capture, that i update once a day.
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:59 pm

i can do it if you'd like; do you want me to just post on the forum or do that chat rp with someone?
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 am

Well i dont mind doing it, I was saying that i can do this to relieve you of the burden of thinking about it, thats all. But if you want, you can post it in the Matters to Resolve thread.
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 am

kk
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:34 am

Just a question, are you still on Eriadu or in orbit around tython?
Back to top Go down
Bornas
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:23 am

I would like to thank you all for a really nice RP, which ended in an EPIC battle onboard the Sith base. read all about it here

http://ashla.org/index.php?topic=2648.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread   The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for Bornas Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1