The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b10Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b11Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b10Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b11Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b1065%Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b106%Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b1018%Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b100%Coming & Going & Future Plans Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Coming & Going & Future Plans

Go down 
+4
Tando
Harlequin2
Commander Nord
Sureshot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Coming & Going & Future Plans Empty
PostSubject: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:59 am

As I'm sure a few of you have noticed we've had a few members leave and a few more join the ranks lately, so I thought I'd give everyone a quick update and whats been happening of late.

It's seems that we've lost some good members here the last couple of weeks but being the tight unit that we are, I'm sure we'll survive. Most recently I'm sad to say I have had to remove Renia from the guild for leaving false information about his age on his application form. Although his reasons were perfectly understandable I would like to remind people that the rules of the guild were put into place for a reason.

Secondly as many of you know I have been giving out activity warnings of late and so far I haven't seen much improvement over the last month. If you have been giving an activity warning and you haven't made an effort to stay active in that time then I'm afraid to say I will be removing you from the guild unless I see a drastic improvement. Please remember that it does clearly state in the guild rules that we require members to be active on these forums.

For those of you that have stayed active on the forums I thank you for keeping the guild alive and well, even if we do have to wait until 2011 for a release!

EDIT:

I forgot to mention that due to the news of a 2011 release date we will still be continuing RP and Lunarwolf has some great new and innovative ideas for that over the coming months so stay tuned of more information.. Secondly a few of us will be playing some other games as the year passes so if you'd like to know what going on then check the off topic forum or you're all welcome to join the Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Steam account to keep in the loop.

Last edited by Sureshot on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:17 am

SS wrote:
I forgot to mention that due to the news of a 2011 release date we will still be continuing RP and Lunarwolf has some great new and innovative ideas for that over the coming months so stay tuned of more information.. Secondly a few of us will be playing some other games as the year passes so if you'd like to know what going on then check the off topic forum or you're all welcome to join the Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Steam account to keep in the loop.

Just send PM on Steam one of the four officer on the account

Lord_Nord =Founder and Owner
PrioryJK
Sureshot
Replicant//.79 =LW
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:05 am

Lunar's news is predictably a new RP featuring the dynamic roleplay system. However, what happened with Renia?! It's sad to see him go, but I'll bet he tried to slip under the age barrier of 20+ (actually, that may explain why he was bang on 20) because he was younger. If so, this is quite worrying stuff for me. How come I've stayed on and he's gone?
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:22 am

because your a part of the furniture Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:05 am

Tando wrote:
because your a part of the furniture Smile

H2 the lamp! Razz

Nah, at the end of the day our "no-under-twenties (or 18)" rule wasn't finalized when you joined H2. You came forward pretty darn quick about it and Sure made the point at the time that it was a one-off situation which was decided on merit.

It was because of your situation that the age rule was solidified, it was felt that the rule had to be more clear-cut and visible. Renia was aware of the age restriction and that it was an important rule when he joined.

I'm sad to see him go too, but rules are rules as they say, once they are in place they need to be adhered to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 am

Yeah I'm sad to see Renia go as well and dont worry Harl you wont be kicked becuase of your age, by the time TOR comes out I bet we'll be more versed in other games and possibly MMOs and TOR will be almost an afterthought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:20 am

Well thinking about Harly will most likely be 18 by the time ToR is out anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:26 am

Nah, I'll be 17 at the most Razz But thanks guys, I suppose it was down to luck and getting in here fast enough! *phew*
Back to top Go down
BluePhoenix
Registered
Registered
BluePhoenix

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:00 am

Sureshot wrote:

.... Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Steam account to keep in the loop.
There is a little problem with steam:
Coming & Going & Future Plans Steamsux

so we all need to have at least one same game to be abel to chat. And I definitly didnt plan to buy any NEW game (I am on a laptop, so I dont need games that I even cant run).
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Varoll_Tavik
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:09 am

Yeah when I joined up I noticed that you have to buy at least one game from there to get some of the features to work. I don't think we all have to have the same one though. I'm not sure about voice chat but it's still possible to chat in the chatbox even without buying a game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
BluePhoenix
Registered
Registered
BluePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:25 am

As far as I understood from Support, it is unimportatn if you buy a steam game or not, you just need to have the same game listed as the person you wan to chat to.

Voice chat works, and group chats as well
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:44 am

Yeah, haven't I heard you in VC in MB2 Blue? or was that someone else?

Gets awfully confusing when everyone chats at once Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BluePhoenix
Registered
Registered
BluePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:24 am

yea was me. I was the guy trying to convince he's team player to do some co-op playing, F A I L! xD
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:57 am

BTW, just a thought - with steam not giving you some features unless you have a "steam game", have those of you without them tried "adding a non-steam game" under the "my games" tab? I know that definately gives you the chat overlay while playing (by pressing Shift+Tab), perhaps it will make the steam client believe you are playing a game downloaded through steam? worth a go!
Back to top Go down
BluePhoenix
Registered
Registered
BluePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Dude I dont have any games from steam. And I can still chat with you PJK and tando.
The problem I have is a anti spamming mesure (what a joke if you ask me) from steam.
read the support. It is just important that i have added the same game (steam or non steam) as the person I wan to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Sorry maybe I didn't explain that very well; I mean you click on "add non-steam game" and then point steam toward the EXE of one of your games. Say you have, I don't know....World of Warcraft on your laptop (like I do). When I play that game it says to other people "Replicant//79 is playing non-steam game: World of Warcraft"

However you are therefore playing a game through steam so it might well unlock some of the features if you "add" a game to steam, even if you didn't download it through their client. Shame it doesnt say which "features" are available / not available because, as you say, you can get voice chat.

It does say on your Steam Screenshot "Once you have games in your steam account" after all, it doesn't say they specifically have to be steam games.

Back on topic though, with a year (at least?) to go before TOR launches we can expect to see a few changes here at EPOCH but on the positive side we now have more time to perfect our team, guild mythos and as more info is released, hopefully the direction of our guild.
Back to top Go down
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:45 am

Whatever new and innovative ideas for roleplay you'll cook up in your pot Wolfie be sure to count me in! I'm very keen on getting into something now that my characters personality has been more refined!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming & Going & Future Plans   Coming & Going & Future Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming & Going & Future Plans
Page 1 of 1