The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b10My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b11My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b10My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b11My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b1065%My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b106%My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b1018%My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b106%My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b100%My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H

Go down 
+2
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
6 posters

My Alt In E.P.O.C.H Will Be...
Bounty Hunter
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b1025%My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12
 25% [ 1 ]
Imperial Agent
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b1050%My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12
 50% [ 2 ]
Sith Inquisitor
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b100%My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Sith Warrior
My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b1025%My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Vote_b12
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Empty
PostSubject: My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H   My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:31 am

Ok, this is to find out what your alt will be in the guild if you have one planned.

Again please remember to comment.

NOTE: We're only allowing a certain number of FU's so keep that in mind. If someone has chosen a FU as their main then they will get first dibs.

Oh and my alt will be an Imperial Agent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H   My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:43 am

I'm planning on having one of each, at least initially. If I don't like how one plays or we have an over subscription to a particular class, they may drop off my scope eventually.

I'll be playing this game all day every day and this should help curb any accidental power leveling. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H   My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:09 am

Gideon is my alt, Human (Corellian) Bounty Hunter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H   My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:21 am

Harewood wrote:
I'm planning on having one of each, at least initially. If I don't like how one plays or we have an over subscription to a particular class, they may drop off my scope eventually.

Yeah I'm kinda the opposite in that way. Regardless of how it plays if the class itself interests me then the story must do as well. I've played most roles in a few MMO's now so I've learnt to adapt in most situations. I also judge it on what role I like playing most. In this case it's CC/Ranged first and Support secondary with Tank etc. being the one I dislike most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H   My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:51 am

Sureshot wrote:
Harewood wrote:

Yeah I'm kinda the opposite in that way. Regardless of how it plays if the class itself interests me then the story must do as well. I've played most roles in a few MMO's now so I've learnt to adapt in most situations. I also judge it on what role I like playing most. In this case it's CC/Ranged first and Support secondary with Tank etc. being the one I dislike most.
As long as a class is well balanced I'm pretty adaptable. It's in scenarios like when a glass cannon becomes too frustrating a chore to solo (like the Warlock in EQ2) or if the class is so dull that I loose all interest in developing them through to the higher levels (like the Bard in LOTRO). For me if I'm not liking how a class is playing, I don't see the point in persevering in something that isn't providing me enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H   My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:08 am

Not sure, but a IA or BH
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H   My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:48 am

I voted Sith Warrior as a Alt but like you said only if one is free after the mains are done picking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H   My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 am

Ril Tesv will be my alt although I might be playing both at the same time or move her up to my main if we need more IA.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H   My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Nah, I'm going to be focusing solely on Skursir, and for some Republic relief, I'm going to create a Jedi alt. Perhaps linked with the guild in some way (perhaps trying to hunt out the Falleen and taking out Agents to get there - actually would make some nice Sith vs Jedi fights!). Back to the point, nah, no alts on the Sith side for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H   My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:11 am

LOL! You want a war....you got one!!! Razz

Nah in all seriousness at least my Jedi Consular will have someone to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H   My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H Empty

Back to top Go down

My Alt In Agents of the E.P.O.C.H
Page 1 of 1