The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
News from the Hands of Darkness EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
News from the Hands of Darkness EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b10News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b11News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b10News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b11News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b1065%News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b106%News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b1018%News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b106%News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b100%News from the Hands of Darkness Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

News from the Hands of Darkness

Go down 
+3
Harlequin2
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

News from the Hands of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:07 am

This thread is for upcoming news on the Hands of Darkness and of course our alliance with them. Artekus if you're stil interested in being our representitive, can you check the HofD site every week and inform the guild of what is going on here? I've informed them of your arrival so they are expecting you at some point. Smile

So far I've goen onto their guild site and posted the following:

Sureshot wrote:
Greetings Dark Lords!

Some of you may know of us already and that we have indeed been in brief alliance talks with your guild already, but I'm here on behalf on the E.P.O.C.H agency with the hope of solidifying our friendship between the two guilds. Below are a few details about us for those that are not aware of our organization:

Name: Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (formerly "Blasters For Hire")
Guild Leader: Sureshot (aka "The Falleen")
Timezone: European (UK based)
Faction: Neutral (we will be running 2 sections, 1 for the Sith & 1 for the Republic)
Guild Description: Small and secretive agency comprised of an elite group of highly trained Bounty Hunters, Assassins, Mercenaries, Smugglers and Spies that make their living from contract killings, fugitive retrievel, espionage, black market transactions, transportation and protection for anyone that require their services
Roleplay Guild? : Yes, Medium to Heavy roleplay.
Why we want to ally ourselves with the Hands of Darkness: First and foremost I'd like to mention that we are being rather picky about who we ally ourselves with. HofD seems a very well organized and well structured roleplay guild with an interesting background story to boot. Seeing as we have decided on having a split faction guild it may be interesting to see what develops between ourselves and HofD. There has been discussions of making E.P.O.C.H a 'bridge' guild between HofD and the Praxeum who we are also in alliance talks with. This idea has indeed struck a chord with our guild as it offers lots of new & interesting ideas for potentional roleplay between the 3 guilds.
What we ask of HofD: We would prefer it if some of the members or a single ambassador would take the time to join our forums to discuss matters in detail. I shall also be sending over a representitive from our agency by the name of Artekus whom you may discuss things with.

I think thats it for now but if you have anymore questions feel free to contact me at our website or speak with Artekus so he can relay any messages directly to me. I shall also be checking your website regularly for any updates.

Thanks!
Sureshot

I got a response from one of their leaders Darth Derriphan yesterday:

Darth Derriphan wrote:
Hey Sureshot!

Good to see you join us here!

Was in your neck of the woods the other week. as you can see we have some forums here that are purely for RP with other guilds and it'd be great to get a thread going with you guys!

Send me a PM and we can discuss some plots.

As you can probably tell this is why I asked for roleplayers only to step forth for this position as I'm pleased to say that already there are plans for some cross guild RP!!

cheers

Right my plans are to do the following:

Agree to join in some crossover guild RP over at HofD and also start up some roleplay for them over here to take part in. What I need are volunteers to work with the RP director (Mr. Wolf) and come up with a good storyline that will reflect both our guilds perfectly. I'd prefer it if only Sith aligned characters (Me, BH, 0wl, Artekus, Tando maybe?)) took part in the actual RP as that way we can get to known the HofD IC and and on good terms.

Everyone ok with that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:37 am

I think this sounds like a great idea and I'd like to remind people that if they do have some great ideas please feel free to PM me as poor SureShot's inbox can only take so much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:39 am

Sureshot wrote:
I'd prefer it if only Sith aligned characters (Me, BH, 0wl, Artekus, Tando maybe?)) took part in the actual RP as that way we can get to known the HofD IC and and on good terms.
As in 'characters of members who plan on only playing the Sith Empire faction'? Some dual faction members have available Sith characters, are they discouraged for HoD crossover roleplay?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:43 am

Nah Lilin, Xen etc... are still more than welcome to join in. Sorry I've just re-read that and it does sound like I'm suggesting that Sith mains only can be involved. What might be nice if we get a three (?) agents to roleplay on the HofD story and 3 agents to roleplay over here for our story. I'm already putting myself forward to RP in the HofD one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:44 am

Only Sith characters? Awww... But the EPOCH is supposed to be neutral. Never mind, I've still got the Prax! Twisted Evil But in other news, good ambassador work there SS!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:46 am

Well you're right we are neutral but if we take in the more evil characters then the story wuld flow better I think. For all we know HofD might want to create a "Vs." story for us to compete in so the "Good gang" might wanna be ready to take part in that.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:51 am

Sureshot wrote:
Well you're right we are neutral but if we take in the more evil characters

Who said that being Sith makes you evil? Neutral
But point proven I suppose, Skursir wouldn't like to work with the Sith anyway and the HoD would probably prefer working with same-faction people...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:51 am

Ah! Cool. Cool Depending on when this new RP gets started I'd be up for signing a permission slip for Lilin to go on an excursion. But only if the Dark Secrets epic is wrapped up by then (which I happily doubt).
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:57 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Sureshot wrote:
Well you're right we are neutral but if we take in the more evil characters

Who said that being Sith makes you evil? Neutral
But point proven I suppose, Skursir wouldn't like to work with the Sith anyway and the HoD would probably prefer working with same-faction people...

Heheh I never said the Sith were all evil but going by the characters we have in my dept. then I'd say evil is a pretty accurate description! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:39 am

I still think this is a great idea, but I won't be signing up.

This is just because my only Empire character is Xen and she's a Jedi killer. Problem is, she considers "Dark Jedi" among that as well...
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:47 am

This is a great idea, if you need another RP'er let me know!
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:31 am

Sureshot wrote:
Heheh I never said the Sith were all evil but going by the characters we have in my dept. then I'd say evil is a pretty accurate description!

I resent that remark! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:37 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
I still think this is a great idea, but I won't be signing up.

Would you still be interested in helping create the crossover RP with the HofD? I know you're pretty tied up with projects as it is but if you could work alongside someone if may take off some of the pressure!

PrioryJK wrote:
This is a great idea, if you need another RP'er let me know!

Cool thanks a lot mate. Your name is now on the list, so you can put that in your "to-do" list. Wink

0wl wrote:
Sureshot wrote:
Heheh I never said the Sith were all evil but going by the characters we have in my dept. then I'd say evil is a pretty accurate description!

I resent that remark! Twisted Evil

Ah-ha just the man! I may actually be requiring your services for this crossover RP if thats ok with you? Seeing as you're the main "Sith dude" in our guild I can see you playing a large part in this RP.

Darth Maul
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:55 am

Sureshot wrote:
Would you still be interested in helping create the crossover RP with the HofD? I know you're pretty tied up with projects as it is but if you could work alongside someone if may take off some of the pressure!

Aye no worries at all! (although I'm gonna add that to my list of "To Do" jobs to make sure I don't forget!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:06 am

Sorry, I'm not really a forum RPer so its probably best someone else takes over as guild rep.

Find out what happened to my account I made over there?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:30 am

Artekus wrote:
Sorry, I'm not really a forum RPer so its probably best someone else takes over as guild rep.

Aye, I did mention that roleplaying comes as part of the package with the job, but if you wanna step down from the position thats cool. Cool

I've checked the memberslist and I can't see you on there. I wonder what happened with that?!!

confused
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:34 am

Once I've got in the swing of thing with Priory's Rp, I'll help out with any Guild crossover rping
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 am

Sureshot wrote:
I've checked the memberslist and I can't see you on there. I wonder what happened with that?!!

At least they let you see the members list. The Praxeum have theirs locked down. Same with their Wiki! It's only veiwable by their own members too! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 am

Hahaha! Why I have got visions of you going over there and saying things like "this needs a lot of work, would you like a complete forum makeover?" Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:16 am

Sureshot wrote:
Hahaha! Why I have got visions of you going over there and saying things like "this needs a lot of work, would you like a complete forum makeover?" Laughing

affraid No way! I'm kept busy enough, thankyouverymuch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Sureshot wrote:
Artekus wrote:

Aye, I did mention that roleplaying comes as part of the package with the job, but if you wanna step down from the position thats cool. Cool

confused

Yeah, I think it was the same evening I made the account that it got deleted, it definitely worked because I had full access to their forums. They also didn't bother to reply to the email I sent them informing them about who I was and the guild I was from, I also mentioned that my account has vanished.
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:48 am

I wish i had the time but perhaps in a while i will be able to keep up with some RP, would be great to be honest! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 am

Just got a PM from Darth Derriphan and the crossover guild RP is on! If anyone has any ideas then post them here and we'll run it by the RP director Mr. Lunarwolf and see what he thinks is wisest to do.

What I need are volunteers for the RP over there and some of you to volunteer for the RP here.

I put myself forward for the roleplay over at the HofD forum.

Yipee! Darth Nihilus

p.s. If you want to be involved please remember to read up on HofD's background. They're not like your average Sith RP guild.

Last edited by Sureshot on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:50 am

Sureshot wrote:
Just got a PM from Darth Derriphan and the crossover guild RP is on! If anyone has any ideas then post them here and we'll run it by the RP director Mr. Lunarwolf and see what he thinks is wisest to do.

What I need are volunteers for the RP over there and someone to volunteer for the RP here.

I put myself forward for the roleplay over at the HofD forum.

Yipee! Darth Nihilus

p.s. If you want to be involved please remember to read up on HofD's background. They're not like your average Sith RP guild.
You mean RP ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:54 am

Yup. We hadve an agreement that they'll make one for us and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from the Hands of Darkness   News from the Hands of Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

News from the Hands of Darkness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next