The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b10The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b11The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b10The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b11The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b1065%The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b106%The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b1018%The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b106%The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b100%The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The new swtor.com signature

Go down 
+2
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new swtor.com signature   The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:59 am

Okay, this looks really wrong here but if you quote this post you can lift the code straight out of the middle of it. So here we are:

[URL="http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org/"]_–=AGENTS oftheE.P.O.C.H=–_[/URL]
⋘⋘█-"A smaller solution to bigger problems"-█⋘⋘

That should avoid any accidents anyway.

Edit: The first one works straight out of the box? Oh well, no harm in making sure I guess! lol

Cheers guys!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The new swtor.com signature   The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:09 am

Woot! cheers Mine works just fine, thank-ye Red!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The new swtor.com signature   The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:12 am

One more thing guys it'll need centering as well so remember to put [*center*] at the start and [*/center*] at the end. Oh and delete the *'s.

Redwatch wrote:
Most of you know I'm not the biggest fan of the motto anyway, so I won't cry over it's loss! Haha!

The motto's awesome! Ya know one of these days we might actually agree on something... Haha! Razz
Saying that I agree with what you've done to the sig. It's awesome mate!

Oh and i'll change my original post on "Help Promote The Guild" so you can people can just copy and paste it. Hopefully it'll work.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: The new swtor.com signature   The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:26 am

Sureshot wrote:
Redwatch wrote:
Most of you know I'm not the biggest fan of the motto anyway, so I won't cry over it's loss! Haha!

The motto's awesome! Ya know one of these days we might actually agree on something... Haha! Razz
Tell me about it! Rolling Eyes It's really annoying how you're so damn obstinate! The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Not-tagged-smiley-16461 lol
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The new swtor.com signature   The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:39 am

Hey Red! Don't forget to strike that of your "list of things to do" - otherwise it'll make you go pale each time you look at it due to the list just getting longer...and longer....and (well, you get the idea!)

Once again, nice job on the sig; sah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: The new swtor.com signature   The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:57 am

Thats a very good point Mr Dubz! I shall go and use the 'strike through' with relish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new swtor.com signature   The new swtor.com signature - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new swtor.com signature
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2