The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b10The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b11The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b10The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b11The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b1065%The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b106%The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b1018%The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b106%The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b100%The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread

Go down 
+7
PrioryJK
Black Heart
Commander Nord
nosyd
Harlequin2
Sureshot
Lunarwolf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Sureshot wrote:
Lord_Nord wrote:
I will be a Ewok

Hehe! Best of luck with that, they haven't been discovered yet. Razz

It was just a joke
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Shouldn't joke about Ewoks or Darth Carelot will come to you in your sleep! Laughing

The stuff that nightmares are made of:
The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Sj021_10
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Oh lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:46 am

Awwww... Isn't it cute! That one could give even Grumpy a run for his money! lol
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:17 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:18 am

Right well I think the announcement of the Imperial Agent has blown mine and Harly's idea of the last Sith class being a Moff out of the window! Now I'm truly stumped as to what the last two could be.

I am still hoping for a support/healer type class for the Republic though. Something like Leia or Amidala would keep me happy (literally) if I decide to roll a class for the goodies, which I probably will.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:09 am

How many planet will it be 10 or 16?

The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Uten_n10

The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Tor_st10
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:13 am

My original guess was 16 but now it's looking more like 10.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:17 am

Yeah 10 looks likely.

In other news, I can't believe I missed this:

Lord_Nord wrote:
Aleena - unlikely difficult to model

I was about to go "she's not that hard to model!" then realised Aleena is also a name of a planet. Nobody tell her for gawd's sake - she has a big enough ego as it is! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:21 am

Hmm only 10 planets at the start seems like too few, especially since each faction won't visit all of them, maybe they're bigger than we thought.
I've got a growing sceptisism about the game though that its going to be casual gamer focussed, with a pay as you play scheme, a short campaign leading to easy top level players, a pandering to lots of force classes.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:10 pm

I do like the sight of all these updates leading up to the new year, but it occurs - maybe there is a fair amount left to be revealed? So far we've seen classes, factions, planets and the timeline but no sign of species or any of the other speculated stuff.

BUT, has anyone else noticed that when you go to the "features" page, everything we've ssen so far seems only half of the total catagories? Check it out:

The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Catagoriespic

Which begs the question: what are the remaining four catagories?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Well, we have:

- Classes
- Planets
- Factions
- Timeline

Judging by other MMOs and a helping of logic, I think the other four are:

- Species
- Professions
- Vehicles
- Armoury

This could be very, very wrong, but those are my two credits.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Yeah, I'm definately with you on Species and I'm hoping for Vehicles (spacecraft?). Not too sure on the other two though. One might be crafting I guess, but I wonder if that seems to specific? Hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Species is my only category iam sure off
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:27 am

Quote :
- Species
- Professions
- Vehicles
- Armoury

Yeah similar for me,
- Species
- Professions/jobs/crafting
- Vehicles/ships
- Housing?
I think housing was mentioned before not that I'm for either way, but you'd need a huge world enviroment like in SWG to implement it
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:04 am

PrioryJK wrote:

I think housing was mentioned before not that I'm for either way, but you'd need a huge world enviroment like in SWG to implement it

Or an instanced area, like they did with LOTRO. My only gripe with Housing in general is you cant.....well.....well you cant do anything! Sure they're great for RP meets and the like, but how much cooler would they be if they were actually interactive?
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:32 am

About housing i think the are a bigger chance that will be like LOTRO then SWG, mainly because of you can add new Housing area without enter major ghost town like the times i played SWG.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:28 am

By "interactive", you mean using them as destructible bases? Say for example you annoyed Mr.Angry, he comes to your house with a rocketlauncher and decides to level it. Or, you mean adding accessories as in sofas and hologram generators, as well as perhaps getting a droid to look after it. The former seems unlikely from what skills, weapons and areas the we've looked at (and destructability was never a big thing in MMOs) while the latter is definately do-able and in my opinion is essential with player housing.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:59 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
By "interactive", you mean using them as destructible bases? Say for example you annoyed Mr.Angry, he comes to your house with a rocketlauncher and decides to level it. Or, you mean adding accessories as in sofas and hologram generators, as well as perhaps getting a droid to look after it. The former seems unlikely from what skills, weapons and areas the we've looked at (and destructability was never a big thing in MMOs) while the latter is definately do-able and in my opinion is essential with player housing.

HQ2 your ideas are great the have been fun with assault/ raid on enemies hq (House, Spacestation or something els.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:05 pm

I recon you guys are right about professions (I recon that ones almost a dead cert.), and I think species is logical too. The other two are a bit wobbly but since we have a planets location section and a big question mark over the 'space experience' bit, I'd say a galactic map of some kind with hyperlanes info and space stations locations/space areas is possible. I'm not sure vehicles and housing would merit a holonet section. But something purely info based like the timeline makes sense for me. Some kind of podracer/speeder competition section perhaps? Or a PvP/Bounties/Gladiatorial leaderboard? Something mini-game related. A straightforward Holonews channel after launch for IC stuff? Anyway I'm rambling... I'm going for:

Species
Crafting Professions
Hyperlanes/Space Areas
Info (Minigames/IC Updates)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:52 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
I do like the sight of all these updates leading up to the new year, but it occurs - maybe there is a fair amount left to be revealed? So far we've seen classes, factions, planets and the timeline but no sign of species or any of the other speculated stuff.

BUT, has anyone else noticed that when you go to the "features" page, everything we've ssen so far seems only half of the total catagories? Check it out:

The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Catagoriespic

Which begs the question: what are the remaining four catagories?

*Points at the gap where "Biographies" now lie*

ENTERING SMUG MODE!

lol seriously though I've been going through this thread and some of our predictions have been right on the money.

If we're not careful people might think we know what we're talking about!
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:11 am

Species
mobs/ennemies/creatures/whatever...
Equipment/armors/weapons/vehicles...
Housing

Sounds good like this to me... Or maybe that's only a dev's creation while he was drunk...
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:05 am

have no ideas what the three last post may be, but some wild guess history, equipment and ?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:48 am

Well, we have three spaces left. I'm going to go ahead and nominate:
Species
Professions
Vehicles

As for Planets, adhereing to the common view of four left, what with that star map and all, I'll nominate:
Utapau
Agamar
Dathomir
Manaan

This is based on the tidbit that Lord Nord found on the Voss discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:53 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Species

i will put species/ races on the latest pst
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread   The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Ball Prediction Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next