The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b10Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b11Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b10Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b11Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b1065%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b106%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b1018%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b106%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b100%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer

Go down 
+3
Lunarwolf
Tando
Sureshot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:03 pm

I truly hate vista.

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Hatevista

Here we go again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:13 pm

will maybe buy a other LOTRO, but i have a lifetime subsctiption on the account Sad
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:16 pm

I couldnt remember my username either Nord, but when you go to HERE and click on "forgotten your username and password?" all you need to do is put in your email address and they send you an email with your correct username - you also have to choose a new password too.

Hope that helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:43 pm

thx it work
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:47 pm

Woot! (now to get mine working...) pale
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:50 pm

just order Mines Of Moria to
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:52 pm

GOOD NEWS!

I got it working - take THAT Mircrosith!

BAD NEWS!

Updates.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Lord_Nord wrote:
just order Mines Of Moria to

Would love to Nord, but thats me all outta cash till payday.

I'm guessing you can play Shadows of Angmar without Mines of Moria expansion though, yeah?

I could still play World Of Warcraft with 2nd pack expansion when 3rd pack was active - just couldnt use all the content
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:01 pm

yes, will play Shadows of Angmar to i get MOM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:03 pm

I've played the free trial (just to see how good it might be) but never subscribed. Can some one tell me what the deal is with subscriptions etc? And who would be starting a character from scratch (I'm sure those of you with high level characters would find babysitting a noob through their first 40lvls excruciating!) for re-adventuring?

I'm interested you see, just poor. Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Sad-smiley-8372
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:05 pm

i will start a charecter from start i will not transfer my charecter to this server
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:06 pm

*raises hand* I'm starting from scratch, Red!

I believe SS has a couple of low-level chars too so I think we are looking at either joining a newish fellowship or (even better?!) forming a new one.

Speaking of, if it is an existing fellowship, what classes are needed?
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:32 pm

My char's name is Edhewenar. I really don't think I will join that soon again because of studies, but I'll try for sure Wink
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Redwatch wrote:
I've played the free trial (just to see how good it might be) but never subscribed. Can some one tell me what the deal is with subscriptions etc? And who would be starting a character from scratch (I'm sure those of you with high level characters would find babysitting a noob through their first 40lvls excruciating!) for re-adventuring?

I'm interested you see, just poor. Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Sad-smiley-8372

I'm not sure about subs because like Nord, I bought a lifetime subscription when it was first released. £100 and free for the rest of your life! Very nice indeed.

I'm thinking of starting a Rune-Keeper alt on Laurelin soon cause I need another crafting profeesion soon enough.

Lunarwolf wrote:

I believe SS has a couple of low-level chars too so I think we are looking at either joining a newish fellowship or (even better?!) forming a new one.

Speaking of, if it is an existing fellowship, what classes are needed?

Yup I've got a level 27 Champion at the minute, but I want to start with a Rune-keeper when I get MoM.

So far we're pretty open for classes. Here's who's on there so far:

Me: Champion (& soon to be Rune-Keeper)
Maimai: Hunter & Rune-Keeper
Simon (Mai's fella): Warden
Tando: Guardian & Hunter
Dugo: Lore-Master
Nord: ???

Still no Burglar, Minstrel or Captain yet. All are pretty damn good classes too.

Dugo wrote:
My char's name is Edhewenar. I really don't think I will join that soon again because of studies, but I'll try for sure Wink

Cool, not to worry chap. I'm only playing casually anyway at the minute.

Last edited by Sureshot on Wed May 13, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Do I need to purchase MoM before I can play? I own SoA and have a 7-day trial key installed, will upgrade to full sub tomorrow.

I didnt by WoTLK for World of Warcraft right away but could still play it (just not access the new classes, skill-sets etc) - do you know if LOTRO does the same thing?

oh, and I was considering a Minstrel or Captain too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Nah I'm still playing with Shadows of Angmar, I've been a bit strapped too so I'm waiting 'til I get more cash before I purchase MoM.

As for the kinship, we haven't started one yet so it'll all be nice and fresh if we do. I won't be leading it though. I've got enough on my plate with work and this guild, so if anyone wants to start a forum and take the leadership reins I shall be your willing servant! Smile

Minstrel or Captain would be great! I can whole-heartly recommend Captains as well. They're not particularly brilliant at anything but good at absolutely everything. Plus you get pets. Saying that though, something is telling me that you'd love to RP a Minstrel. I can see you now with your little banjo singing into the night! Plus it's always nice to have another healer!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Heh, yeah a Minstrel would be funny, although my WoW Main was a Priest so not sure if I want to go down the whole healer route again - who knows?

Perhaps we can suggest / force Red to run one? *looks hopefully in Red's direction* I already know he's a forum whizz!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:11 pm

I haven't played WoW so I wouldn't know what their main role is, but Captains are Buffers, Off-tanks & a little bit of Healers as well. Maybe the Captain would suit you suit you best?

I wouldn't worry too much about armour and the like as well as my Champion is a Metalsmith & Tailor so I can make both types of armour. I'm a bit of a nut when it come to crafting and I'd rather spend most of my time making things than actual questing!

Yeah if Red or anyone else wants to start a kinship then I'd join for sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:20 pm

I have to admit I wont be too worried about burning through the levels; been there and done that - I'd much rather progress slowly and have fun role-playing. I love Tolkien's work and would much rather make a memorable character than a lvl 60 raid-bot!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
I have to admit I wont be too worried about burning through the levels; been there and done that - I'd much rather progress slowly and have fun role-playing. I love Tolkien's work and would much rather make a memorable character than a lvl 60 raid-bot!

Agreed! Been there done that with 3 (nearly 4) other characters and I'm finding it much more fun going at my own pace. I spend HOURS mining as well cause I'm addicted to all those shiny gold coins! I haven't had that much RP interaction yet aside from 2 or 3 very short discussions with a Hobbit. If you guys come on then I'm sure that'd change though.

Oh and I've just bought a little house in the Dwarf homestead until I can find enough cash for something larger. Maybe if this kin starts then we should all chip in and get a Kinship house? They're so much fun to decorate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:38 pm

I got to a whopping level 3 last time I played it, so the vast majority of all the stuff you are saying is new to me!

Sounds good for a laugh though - can you purchase other types of buildings?

....such as pubs? (inns) drunken
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Nah you can just buy 3 different types of houses. You can read more about them here. Alternatively download the video for housing here or watch it here if its easier:

I'll post a pic of my brand new house soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Well that looks bitchin'!

I want to save up for a Kinshall now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:01 pm

By the way if anyone does want to join let me know cause I've just seen the refer a friend offer:

Quote :
Get your friends to play The Lord of the Rings Online(tm) with you and we'll reward you with £5 or 5 Euro Amazon vouchers*.

To take part in our Refer a Friend scheme, all you have to do is visit the Refer a Friend page and enter your friends' e-mail addresses. They'll be sent a personal invitation for the 14-day free trial along with a 25% discount on the full price when they buy a digital download copy of the game from the Codemasters e-store.

For each friend that creates a subscription, you will earn a £5 or 5 Euro Amazon voucher. It's as easy as that!

We look forward to welcoming your friends into Middle-earth!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Not sure whether I can be considered for that seeing as I am on the 7-day trial, but if so, feel free to "refer" me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next