The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Our First Assignment! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Our First Assignment! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Our First Assignment! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Our First Assignment! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Our First Assignment! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Our First Assignment! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Our First Assignment! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Our First Assignment! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Our First Assignment! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Our First Assignment! Vote_b10Our First Assignment! Vote_b11Our First Assignment! Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Our First Assignment! Vote_b10Our First Assignment! Vote_b11Our First Assignment! Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Our First Assignment! Vote_b1065%Our First Assignment! Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Our First Assignment! Vote_b106%Our First Assignment! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Our First Assignment! Vote_b1018%Our First Assignment! Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Our First Assignment! Vote_b100%Our First Assignment! Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Our First Assignment!

Go down 
+2
Black Heart
Sureshot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Our First Assignment! Empty
PostSubject: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:31 am

Before I start I don't want this thread turning into the "what faction are we going with thread". We've already got a thread about the subject already, and if it appears on here then I'll just delete the post. Anyway it's reasons like this that I'm loving the idea of Sith right now:

DarthDerriphan wrote:
..A cloaked figure appears on your comm link..

"Greetings, I hear you are the one i should seek out if there is a more disreputable task that must be done" the voice is female yet cold and savage "there is a individual by the name of Mallidon
who seeks to harm myself, put an end to him and you will be greatly rewarded"

... the cloak figure raises a small box to the view screen carved into it are intricate sith characters, on opening the box you see it is full of fine ancient jewelery worth a fortune on the black market...

((On a OOC note how are things going buddy? seems i've got some wannabe guild master after my head at the moment pretty hilarious if you ask me! saying how he's taking bounties out on me which then thought i must give you a shout see how your doing))

My response to the Hands of Darkness:

The lime skinned alien took a moment to consider the mysterious figures proposal. Making pacts with the Sith wasn't something to to be taken lightly and he knew that if something were to go wrong, it would be his own life that lay forfeit. However, he approved of the way they dealt with business and the profit was more than enough for such a simple undertaking.

"My friend, you have come to right place. My agents pride themselves on their work ethic and I can assure you that this 'problem' will be solved with the upmost professionalism."
The Falleen's attention was once again drawn to the reward as it appeared to glimmer, even through the otherwise blurred commlink channel.
"May I ask, is there a preference in this Malidon's demise? We offer many different ways of disposing targets and with such a generous offer we are obliged to offer you a premium service...."

((Hey ya bud! LOL! What guild might that be? Let me know and I'll put them on our Kill-On-Sight list! We already have 2 players on this prestigous list already. Haha! Yeah it's all going good thanks. We're still up in the air about what faction we're going with, so we're waiting for new classes to appear before we make a decision. However with Bounty Hunter being on the Sith side theres a very high chance that we'll be joining you, even though we are in fact Neutral in every way. Wink))
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:18 am

That sounds great. I like Derriphan a lot. Are we going to wait until our current RPs to rap up before we act out this mission? And when we do is it going to be written on our forum or theirs?

Edit: My bad! Didn't think to match up the OOC message and the mission. This contract sounds fun for the game! (If it works out)

Last edited by Black Heart on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:38 am

Black Heart wrote:
That sounds great. I like Derriphan a lot. Are we going to wait until our current RPs to rap up before we act out this mission? And when we do is it going to be written on our forum or theirs?

Nah this is hopefully going to be an in-game mission. They've had trouble from another guild lately and bounties have been put up on them. We're here to solve that little problem! Very Happy

Protection & contract killing all in one - my favourite! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:52 am

Erm..... so I'm guessing we either hope for a pvp-area in an rp-pve server to take him down in?

I'm well up for it, regardless!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:40 am

This sounds great, if someone needs to be disintegrated i will be more than happy to oblige Smile

Is Darthderriphan referring to the Mallidon Consortium Guild?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Onjo Xaala wrote:
This sounds great, if someone needs to be disintegrated i will be more than happy to oblige Smile

Is Darthderriphan referring to the Mallidon Consortium Guild?

Not idea to be honest. I haven't even heard of that guild and I check teh guild forums a lot! lol

Either way he's now a target. Wink
Back to top Go down
Raiflaine
Registered
Registered
Raiflaine

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:19 am

games not even started yet and we got are first contract, we are sooo cool!
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:12 am

Hehe! This is great! We need a name for "Protection and Contract Killing in One", how about "Attached Service"? This is since we'll be attached to a guild/individual and give them our base services. I think they should give us weekly payment, but for each enemy dealt with or any other service, we make them play extra. The base rate, but with a large discount.

Is it too naive to venture that the 2 people on our hit list already are Salazar and Darka?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 am

Well you got one right. Smile

Darka and Starkiller. The 2nd one is a guy that ripped off all my posts from the GTC that I set up and put them straight into his own guild forums! He's definitely a target! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:32 am

Sureshot wrote:
The 2nd one is a guy that ripped off all my posts from the GTC that I set up and put them straight into his own guild forums! He's definitely a target! Twisted Evil

That's so not cool. I'd offer a discount service on that one - it'd be a pleasure! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:34 am

Redwatch wrote:

That's so not cool. I'd offer a discount service on that one - it'd be a pleasure! Cool

Haha! I'm sure the GTC will be pleased to hear you say that. They're the ones that placed the bounty. Wink
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 am

I really feel we should keep the GTC as allies, but how will we do that on the Sith side? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:52 am

Well I think there is a chance the GTC will be playing on both sides. Which means they might have about 4 guilds in the end. If they seperate things they'll have a republic and a sith guild on both the european and US servers. This is all of course speculation and I coudl be completely wrong, but I'm sure I heard it somewhere. I can guarantee you that that Torgal, Davan etc. will want to be on the same server as us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:56 am

I've heard of the nationality split rumour of the GTC before, but yet another factional split? Wow! How will they keep together? Shocked Still, it's in favour of us - they're nice people to mingle with.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:07 am

Yeah one of the reasons I left was because they have members from Australia, America, England etc. and personally I think that really doesn't work. You need members on at the same time if you want to achieve anything in the game. Luckily we have members in the US that are cool with playing on european times. Yeah it'll be handy to have allies that are on the same time as us, just in case Nex or Black Heart can't make it on. Fingers crossed they'll be able to play with us in the first place!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:32 am

Are the contracts going to be exclusive to one Bounty Hunter, or are they employing the whole guild? if the later, it will be quite expensive Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:36 am

Well the way I had it planned for RP was that your mysterious employer pays you all a set wage with each bounty (he's loaded ya see!). But yeah our prices are gonna be high. We're pro's man! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:13 am

Sounds like that GTC didn't think very far ahead with their recruitment. Much better to have smaller numbers that have a chance of playing together! And lucky for us one of their number had a clearer vision! Wink
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:26 pm

Hey, GTC's structure may work!... It probably won't though... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:40 pm

What sort of financial plan are we going to take? Charge high to reflect our superior service? Or undercut our competitors so we get the contracts first?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:29 am

At first, we should charge less. Try and compete with other bounty hunter guilds. Once we are established as a wealthy, dependable and popular choice, we will charge higher for our superior service. The scenario we'll try to go for is:
1: "Oh no! They sent the elites after us!"
2: "Well, at least I'm proud of being bad enough to warrent their hire"

Now, here's my buisness plan of regular customers who usually come to us. Basically, they pay us a small fee every week. If a "job" is done for them within that week, it is done with a big discount. The customer will make a saving and provide us with buisness as they will try to milk this discount as much as they can, comming up with loads of jobs. I guess the weekly fee will be smaller depending on the level and number of people it applies to. What we don't want are people terminating their account with us - but I'm sure we'll stun them with our capabilities.

What do you think guys? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:29 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
At first, we should charge less. Try and compete with other bounty hunter guilds. Once we are established as a wealthy, dependable and popular choice, we will charge higher for our superior service. The scenario we'll try to go for is:
1: "Oh no! They sent the elites after us!"
2: "Well, at least I'm proud of being bad enough to warrent their hire"

Now, here's my buisness plan of regular customers who usually come to us. Basically, they pay us a small fee every week. If a "job" is done for them within that week, it is done with a big discount. The customer will make a saving and provide us with buisness as they will try to milk this discount as much as they can, comming up with loads of jobs. I guess the weekly fee will be smaller depending on the level and number of people it applies to. What we don't want are people terminating their account with us - but I'm sure we'll stun them with our capabilities.

What do you think guys? Very Happy

You assume to much. Its RP. We cn be what we friggin want in the boundaries of lore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
Basically, they pay us a small fee every week. If a "job" is done for them within that week, it is done with a big discount. The customer will make a saving and provide us with buisness as they will try to milk this discount as much as they can, comming up with loads of jobs.

I can't see many people opting for that. I think it'll end up being a good old fashioned one hit, one contract arrangement.

But maybe a flexible heavy usership policy could be attractive. Negotiations on this will be half the fun anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our First Assignment!   Our First Assignment! Empty

Back to top Go down

Our First Assignment!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The E.P.O.C.H Agency :: GUILD FORUMS :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: