The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Agency:  Back in business! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Agency:  Back in business! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b10The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b11The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b10The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b11The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b1065%The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b106%The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b1018%The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b106%The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b100%The Agency:  Back in business! Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Agency: Back in business!

Go down 
+2
Caryington
Lunarwolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Agency:  Back in business! Empty
PostSubject: The Agency: Back in business!   The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:14 pm

The Agency:  Back in business! Finalv10
Forge Mainframe wrote:

Core systems :Online. Security Status: Alpha. Bounty Contracts & Information Networks :Re-established.

Welcome back, Agent.

Chief Operative Fel wrote:
The Agency:  Back in business! 12-50
'Apologies for the information black-out, Agents. We realise that many of you were left operating in the field with no instructions to follow. We are proud to say your training served you well and that you followed standard operational procedure by not attempting to contact Control.

Excellent work.

Know that the choice to go dark was necessary for security reasons, as was the timing and that the situation has now been resolved. Effective immediately, full Agent status is reinstated and you are to conclude your current contracts before returning to your outposts for a complete debrief.

Bounty Hunters and Imperial Agents are to report at once to our outpost on Nal Hutta. All Force Adepts will convene immediately at Odal Temple on Korriban.

You all know what our Employer expects from us.
'

- Fel.

Welcome Back everyone, The Agency is now officially RE-OPENED!

Following our short festive break there have been a few new SWTOR updates:

24th Dec: (Trooper Dossier & Zabrak Inhabitants Reveal)
31st Dec: (Cinematic Design)
7th Jan: (Biographies Update)
14th Jan: (Starship Insider & Community Q&A)

We've had a few birthdays (guests, allies and ex-members) and even one of our own Agents has had a chance to get involved in the TOR closed beta (to not break the NDA, all we can say is 'yes, it is great').

January's Roll-call has been disabled in light of the break (but February's is active so make sure you sign in!), and all recruitment has been put on hold during the festive break.

Now that we're 'back in business' you can expect to see a few updates coming over the next few weeks. Among them:

1. Recruitment will be back on: Currently we have need of 5 Bounty Hunters, 4 Imperial Agents and a single Sith Warrior to complete our set. Tell your friends (and even your enemies if they want to be paid well) as we will be on the lookout for dedicated players once again.

2. E.P.O.C.H. 2nd Birthday: Coming up next month, The Agency will celebrate its second year in operation - like last time expect some fun stuff and also a surprise or two!

3. Roleplaying: I'll be working hard to trim down what we have in the way of active RPs and will be concentrating on one at a time to ensure we have more activity. There are some good plots in the works so watch this space.

4. The Way Forward: With TOR hopefully mere months away (current specualtion puts it at less than 6 months) we're going to look to the future and start putting final pieces in place and cementing such things as Guild Lore, how the Guild will operate in TOR and what our plans are.

5. The Loyal Few: Over the next couple of months we will be looking seriously at Player Dedication. While we have a solid core of players here we also have some who 'come and go' shall we say, and we'll be offering everyone the opportunity to either step up....or step down. What we want is our entire 20 members to be dedicated to the Guild, to TOR and to having a good time - and now we know that TOR won't be another year away we need people to start putting their credits where their mouths are.

....and thats just the start of it!

So strap yourself in, we're in for one hell of a ride!

Luke: I won't fail you. I'm not afraid.
Yoda: You will be. You... will... be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Agency: Back in business!   The Agency:  Back in business! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:19 pm

ID: Fel
Password: ************

Decyphering message, please wait...

Loading message...

Quote :
Attention: Chief Operative Fel
Subject: Forge system status

Chief,

Further to last month's discussion, I'm hereby confirming you the results of my scaning of Forge systems. As we discussed, I'm sorry I had to cut its connection with the Agency mainframe and therefore shut down agency's communication for such a long time.

Good news is the system is now completely safe and there should be no further fear of having our network infiltrated by spies and/or viruses. I had hard times tracking our 'beloved' intruder. I do recommand we attempt to recruit such a skilled person or terminate him as soon as possible.

All agency acitivties may return to normal and I'll keep a watchful eyes on our networks security.

Slicingly yours
N0-F
Message auto-deletion under way...
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Agency: Back in business!   The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:55 am

Welcome back Agents! Not long now until it's the Agencies 2nd. Birthday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Agency: Back in business!   The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:21 am

w00t! We're back in business! Very Happy Welcome back everyone and I wish you all a great new year!
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Agency: Back in business!   The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 am

Welcome back, Harly! How was HK? (and happy new year to you too Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Agency: Back in business!   The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 am

Rawr I'm still here and still typing stoopid in appropriate stuff!

I'm gonna wait a few days but I'm going to start that DRP and get a time for all those invovled as well as finish someting off Wink
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Agency: Back in business!   The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Caryington wrote:
Welcome back, Harly! How was HK? (and happy new year to you too Smile )

Great thanks Very Happy It's like New York but brighter! O.O Good to see you all haven't changed though, well, apart from your strapping new profile picture Caryington Wink
Back to top Go down
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Agency: Back in business!   The Agency:  Back in business! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 pm

It's good to be back! New year, the year of release (I am aware we're over 2 weeks into it now, but shhh)! I hope to be more active NOW, because my examinations are over and I'm FREE! Admittedly, the release of DC Universe Online has me a little distracted but I'm here! If you do want to role-play with me, I'm up for it! Cassus has some major character development going on, and I'll be releasing a new, well-thought out backstory for him soon! I didn't like the old one as much as I first thought.

Hope this is a good, active year for the Agency! VIVA LA EPOCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Agency: Back in business!   The Agency:  Back in business! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Agency: Back in business!
Page 1 of 1