The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b10Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b11Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b10Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b11Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b1065%Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b106%Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b1018%Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b106%Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b100%Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Empty
PostSubject: Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous.   Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Looks like we're up to 10 full Guild members (including the boss) at the time of posting, half the suggested quota of players recommended for the guild once TOR goes live.

I have to say, so far every full member i've had the pleasure of chatting with / posting would make me feel completely comfortable in any rp enviroment in the game.

If we keep players of this calibre up to the 20-mark, then we already have the hallmarks of an incredibly versatile and interesting guild in the making. "Blasters for Hire" (Insert final name here) are going to quietly and successfully make one hell of an impact on our chosen server.

Just wanted to say thanks for making me a part of it.

oh, and do get a move on there BioWare, there's good chaps....
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous.   Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:43 am

Here, here! Nothing to add to that! Well said, Lunar and thanks for the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous.   Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:25 am

Well said Lunarwolf and I couldn't agree more. The Cantina roleplay proved to me that we're all really interested in roleplay and that we're serious about it too. I've been in a couple of guilds now that say they're a roleplay guild but have shown that they either have little or no interest in the concept. I'm very pleased to see that this isn't the case here.

It's good to see that we're all very commited to the guild too. Obviously you'll always get one or two players that say they're active and aren't but don't worry, I shall seed them out in the end! [insert evil laugh here]. I'm actually kinda shocked at how many of you have managed to stick to the rules too. So far I've seen very little bad language, and I don't think I've even seen a heated disagreement as of yet which is a good sign that we're all getting along just the way I intended. We even have our own little in-jokes already which always makes me chortle!

In the end I'm hoping to see the guild bond as a little family unit and become quite an impactful guild on our chosen server as you say. Luckily the concept of the guild is good enough that we also get to interact with other guilds a fair bit too, which in turn will give us neverending stories!

All I can say really is thank God I've got such a dedicated and friendly bunch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous.   Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous. Empty

Back to top Go down

Half way there....and damnit; we look fabulous.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The E.P.O.C.H Agency :: GUILD FORUMS :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: