The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b10Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b11Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b10Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b11Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b1065%Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b106%Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b1018%Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b100%Agent Update - Satisfised? Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Agent Update - Satisfised?

Go down 
+2
Witya
Sureshot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Agent Update - Satisfised? Empty
PostSubject: Agent Update - Satisfised?   Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:59 pm

So fellow Impies, satisfied with that last update? My jaw is still hanging in awe! So let's hear it. Likes & dislkes......

Seeing this screenie of the IA and BH standing next to each other just sends little evil shivers down my spine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Agent Update - Satisfised?   Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:34 pm

So:

IA starship is even more hyped than I've expected. I just loooove to hear all those future reps players asking about stealing the ship.

"Nope! Sorry boys & girls the Phantom is not in mass production so back off. You can't just change plates!"

I really like the new agent animations. It all looks more smooth and the Shiv... vibroblade baby!

Is it me or they powered up the orbital bombardment animation? Now it's look sinister. I hope it's getting stronger with agent levels but should be available only outdoors.

At least two IA Droids!

I was wondering what they will throw as IA companion. I must say that this bald viper looks like good idea. This character is more free than the rest of class since it's lack of strong archetypes. (Wookie for smuggler was a must)

Dislikes (wut?!)

I was little surprised with the character concept. James Bond + Hitman + chiss =/= my archetype of Imperial Agent. But hey! I'm sure they're keeping the Jason Statham - alike voice for bounty hunter movie. This one was little to... republic Wink

I hope to see in next trailer anything less WHITE on IA. And not a chiss again ;p Bluebell is just not my thing.

I hoped for much more stealth. Now it looks like you're just killing everyone with your aura +5 of Awesomeness.

In few details, especially central lounge, the ship looks more like modern yacht than operative base suited for high priority tasks. But then not all agents are just simple Imperial Henchmen Wink

For me it was 7,5/10 + 9/10 because of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Agent Update - Satisfised?   Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:52 pm

lol looks like the bh is seriously considering just shooting the IA in the back of the head and taking all the credits ;o
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Agent Update - Satisfised?   Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:41 am

I so dislike chiss....
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Agent Update - Satisfised?   Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:51 am

I'm surprised that we all feel the same about the Chiss, I thought I was the only one who thought they sucked. For some reason they just look really out of place in Star Wars. Probably 'cause they remind me so much of Drow from D&D.

Here's my likes and dislikes anyway:

Armour sets are gorgeous.
The IA Companion looks like she was invented with our guild in mind!
The carbine blaster and rifle look meaty.
Snipers can ACTUALLY snipe!
Don't even get me started on the Phantom. It's lush beyond belief. Prefer it to the purple version by far.
The first part of the video where he seduces that chick (thats Creed all over man!).
New droids now available. One I believe is a torture droid of some sort.
They've improved Orbital Bombardment dramatically.
I think there's a section of the vid where he sets some kind of explosives. Very nice indeed.

DISLIKES

The IA's voice. Sorry but I feel he sounds far too camp for my liking.
The Chiss look dreadful. Especially the female characters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Agent Update - Satisfised?   Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:25 am

As far as I'm aware the Chiss live in the Unknown Regions that haven't been explored until the Vong Wars. One may argue that the Chiss had went out of the place they occupy but Chiss are rather isolationnist... Their presence don't make any sense except that Thrawn is one of the most iconic Star Wars character and that BW put the chiss for marketing purposes.
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Agent Update - Satisfised?   Agent Update - Satisfised? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:53 am

Yep, I'm with Soude 100% on this. Chronilogically its all messed up to hell - kinda odd considering its BW....they're usually really well read on their homework.

If Old Republic is set thousands of years before the movies, what happened; did people just 'forget' about the Chiss after The Old Republic Era? or are they all carrying those mind-wipe flash-packs from M.I.B??

Either way the gameplay looked fun but I have one small gripe.... after the orbital bombardment and he's walking away all cocky-like, did anyone else get this in the heads?