The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b10Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b11Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b10Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b11Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b1065%Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b106%Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b1018%Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b106%Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b100%Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters

Go down 
+2
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters   Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:43 am

Being the 2 bulk classes of the guild I thought I'd sit down and share some ideas on how I see the classes being represented within our guild, with the addition of a small backstory.

Imperial Agents

Sometime after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, Imperial Intelligence became growingly aware of plots of deception within the ranks of the Cipher Agents. Some of the more dangerous individuals were believed to be double agents working for the Republic whilst others were simply just not performing their tasks to their fullest potential. To combat this inner threat the Ministry of Intelligence looked to third parties to work amongst their Cipher Agents and report any acts of sabotage and treason that they may encounter. Comfortable in the knowledge that credits alone would be enough incentive for Mercenaries to see the task performed to the letter, Intelligence officials contacted a mysterious individual who's Agency provided the very expertise they were looking for. To this day the Agents of E.P.O.C.H secretly work amongst the Cipher Agents without thier knowledge, whilst making a wealthy and powerful ally in that of the Sith Empire.

Reasons for this: When we get in game it's going to be very hard for some of us (who are neutral) to avoid the fact that as Imperial Agents we will be working for Sith Intelligence. With this backstory in place we get to live out both fantasies. One being that we are in fact Mercs and the other being Cipher Agents for Sith Intelligence. I thought the spies spying on spies was a nice little angle as well.

Bounty Hunters

It wasn't unexpected to see a rise in the Bounty Hunter profession during the events of the Cold War. With silent attacks coming from both warring factions it presented a lot of opportunities for the galaxies hired guns. However many were nothing more than petty criminals working solely for credits without any prior experience. The E.P.O.C.H Agency on the other hand offered a somewhat controversial solution by forming a network of Bounty Hunters to aid and assist each other whenever needed. Whilst many Bounty Hunters of the times preferred to work alone, the Agents of E.P.O.C.H soon came to realise that consolidating their efforts meant higher success rates in capturing or assassinating thier targets, which in turn led to a higher payoff. The mysterious benefactor of the Agency (who was once a Bounty Hunter himself) now scours the galaxy searching high and low for some of the galaxies most villainous individuals to employ.

Reason for this: It has been brought to my attention that most Bounty Hunters did in fact work alone, but with this story in place I think it sets up a good basis as why a Bounty Hunters guild could be beneficial to the individual.

Let me know what you think guys. If you like it, with the permission of L-Dubz I'll run some ideas past him about the Force Users.

Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters   Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:53 am

I think this is an awesome idea - I was meaning to suggest something similar a while back but for some reason completely forgot Razz Good to see the "tin-foil-hat-of-long-distance-telepathy(tm)" still works Very Happy

This "story within the story" works so well because it allows us to play TOR the way BW want and the way we want, in a win-win rp-fantasy scenario. For a while now all of us here at EPOCH have wondered exactly how our Agents will fit into the TOR mythos but without much info from BW we've been hesitant to explore the area. This kind of sub-plotting means that whatever BW chuck at us in the run up to release, we can modify to fit it.

Bravo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters   Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:59 am

Thanks bud. Yeah I've always had this in the back of my mind and it's certainly an improvment on my previous ideas (which I'll soon be deleting).

I've got some ideas for the Force Users as well so if we bang our heads together using the tin-foil-hat-of-long-distance-telepathy(tm) we might be able to come out with some good backgrounds. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters   Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:04 am

Sureshot wrote:
What do you think?

I think 'email me' (lunarwolf79@gmail.com) until next Wednesday I won't get the net but this is the easiest way I can recieve and send bulk amounts of text (via phone) - I've got some ideas too so we could mix'n'match.

I gotta say the ideas for Bounty Hunters fits Gideon like a glove Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters   Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:17 am

Interesting ideas, sir! But I'll anyway keep it the way I already see it... That is to completely ignore BW's main story.
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters   Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:32 am

Lunarwolf wrote:

I think 'email me' (lunarwolf79@gmail.com) until next Wednesday I won't get the net but this is the easiest way I can recieve and send bulk amounts of text (via phone) - I've got some ideas too so we could mix'n'match.

Cool I was hoping you had some ideas as I didn't want to tread on your toes seeing as the Force Adepts are your bundle. Wink

I'll email you soon and make a start.

Soude wrote:
Interesting ideas, sir! But I'll anyway keep it the way I already see it... That is to completely ignore BW's main story.

Hehehe each to their own, but for me to be fully immersed I gotta have every little detail covered. TopHat
Back to top Go down
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters   Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:48 am

You got at least one full time Imperial Agent on board Wink That's why I had to bring the cover story for Leta. But I very like the idea!
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters   Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:28 am

I suppose Very Happy
It would be the better way to get everyone in the RP even in story missoins so county me in, could we Agents be double agents almost working for the Empire but also "freelancing" for the guild as well?
Back to top Go down
Ezah
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters   Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Great idea Sir! The backstory for both classes was really interesting and a good way to get everyone involved. Sounds good and you've persuaded me to be a full-time Agent. Bravo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters   Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:06 am

Just as a side note, this ISN'T how everyone should play their character in the guild, but more a basic structure of how we can fit into TOR's story. I don't want you lot thinking I'm treading on the toes of your creations! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters   Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Class & E.P.O.C.H - Imperial Agents & Bounty Hunters
Page 1 of 1